Consider that a forewarning about their customer service...
Answer to your question it's likely Adamax 984 Da and Adamax 1032 Da. You want the later. Nexaph has the 1032 in-stock if you are jumping all in, avoid the singles and get a 10 kit cheaper per.
CDaze812
Posts
-
Southern Aminos Adamax question -
Nexaph reliability?Nexaph started adding more testing options in July, now doing Mass/Purity, Sterility, Heavy Metals & Entotoxins.
-
If you ever get hit with a Gmail "dot flood" β here's a tool to save your InboxThis post is for anyone that crossed with a shady vendor, grey or group that retaliates against your Gmail account used for signup/checkout.
This week one of my free Gmail accounts started taking a few thousand signup and confirmation emails a day. Not ordinary spam. Someone had run my address through a form-submission bot pointed at a very large list of sites with unprotected signup forms routing through mobile proxies. Difficult to trace back.
The trick is that Gmail ignores dots in @gmail.com addresses. j.o.hn@, jo.hn@, and john@ are the same mailbox to Google β but to a signup form they're three different addresses. My address has 12 characters before the @, which means 2,048 distinct dotted forms, and the bot was rotating through them.
Google does not provide a way of protecting against unless you are a paid workspace account where dots are treated as separate accounts. No easy way to filter before the Inbox. So I wrote two Google Apps Scripts. No install, no OAuth setup, no server β they run inside your own Google account:
DotVariantSweeper β runs every minute, moves permutation mail to Trash or SPAM - user config
variantReportFull β read-only, counts every variant and every sending domain, exports to a SheetRead the warning in the README before you run it. If you deliberately hand out a dotted form of your own address, or use plus-tags for signups, you have to list them as exceptions or the script will bin your own mail. There's a dry-run mode. Use it for before flipping flag to false.
Two things I'd tell anyone in the middle of one of these:
Don't click unsubscribe. Most of these senders are real businesses whose contact forms got abused β they're victims too. You can't tell which links are safe, and clicking confirms a live address.
Check what got buried. Flooding an inbox is a known way to hide a real notification β an order confirmation, a password reset, a fraud alert β while it scrolls past unread. Search back through the window before you bulk-delete anything, and check any account that could have been touched. Also: Spam auto-purges at 30 days, so if you might ever want a record, run Google Takeout with Mail (including Spam) and keep the mbox.
There was other fraud on an account of mine in the same window. I'm not drawing a connection between the two and I'm not naming anyone β I'm posting the tool because when this happened I found plenty of threads asking the question and none with a working answer. This has removed all of the emails and cleans new ones every minute. Clean Inbox

Use the export to Sheets option to provide a clean report to accompany your IC3 report. ic3.gov
Copy n paste code into Google Apps Scripts from the text files.
Hope that helps anyone in the same situation.
README.md.txt variantReportFull_v4.gs.txt DotVariantSweeper_v2.gs.txt
SHA-256 Checksum
DotVariantSweeper_v2.gs.txt 5746ad1356db3c3dffb3701b95ffce60dd318fd4f3f05c4b9d114c6
README.md.txt edb8ae70f4251df59f3e36579497d852e8f380b38790dc432b4b6ca
variantReportFull_v4.gs.txt eed218308fd0e07e5d9ffee5cbcc6b2bfed0878eee426e2e5234202 -
Crush Research User Review: CrushResearch β easily my best vendor experience so farThis is a vendor review submitted by CDaze812 on PeptideCritic.com.
Rating:




(5/5)
Review
Few orders in, no complaints worth the name.
Ordering and shipping: fast turnaround, 2-3 days door to door. Packaging is solid β COAs are linked right on the bottle labeling by QR code, so you can verify what you're holding without digging through a site or emailing to ask. More vendors should do this.
Pricing: reseller pricing is good, discount code stacking.
Customer service is where they actually separate themselves. Rory clearly gives a damn about the products and the people buying them. No sales BS, no boilerplate, and when something went sideways, (website glitch over sold inventory) he was straight about it rather than deflecting. Provided 3 options to make it right. That's rarer than it should be in this market. You can follow him @rorynotsorry on X.
Only real complaint: they sell out fast. Get on the restock notification list and have your payment method ready to go the moment a drop opens β popular items are gone quickly. Annoying, but it's a good problem for a vendor to have and I'd rather that than sitting inventory.
Recommended without reservation.
Read the full review on Crush Research's pageDiscuss this review, share your own experiences, or ask questions about the vendor.
Please keep discussions respectful and factual.
-
Southern Aminos User Review: Southern Aminos β decent pricing, fast shipping, no support when something goes wrongThis is a vendor review submitted by CDaze812 on PeptideCritic.com.
Rating:


(3/5)
Review
They advertise trusted quality. The testing paperwork is there. The service isn't, and that's what this review is about.
Shipping: 2-3 days, tracking worked, no complaints. Genuinely fast. Packaged in the same generic containers you see from grey market sources β Didn't bother me, but worth knowing before you order. You might find a good deal stacking discounts
Product: COA was provided for the lot, credit where it's due. The vial did not fully reconstitute. A chunk stayed fused to the interior glass wall, and once I got it loose it fragmented rather than dissolving. Flakes were still floating after full day of sitting.
Service, which is the actual issue: I opened a claim with the photo. The reply was fast and polite and completely boilerplate. Denied β "we are unable to offer replacements or refunds for reconstitution-related concerns, since many of the factors involved occur outside of our control after delivery" β citing the COA as proof the vial was fine. A COA verifies identity and purity. It doesn't certify that the cake will go back into solution, so it doesn't actually address what I reported. The case was marked Resolved / Denied on the first response, with no appeal path offered.
Bottom line: if every vial arrives good, you'll have a fine experience β the prices and the shipping are legitimately reseller competitive. But their policy puts the entire risk of a bad vial on you, and they will not move off it. $35 was a cheap way to find that out. A $500 order wouldn't have been.
Not ordering from them again. Plenty of vendors in this market to choose from.
Read the full review on Southern Aminos' pageDiscuss this review, share your own experiences, or ask questions about the vendor.
Please keep discussions respectful and factual.
-
Pinealon availability -
Undissolved flakes + material fused to the vial wall β normal, or a bad vial?@Snake-Pepskin
Fair point, and appreciated β I hadn't considered acetic acid for kisspeptin. Good to know for next time.Here's why I still lean toward the vial rather than the recon, though: roughly 1/8 of the cake was fused to the glass wall. The other 7/8 dissolved without any trouble. If this were the compound being difficult at my concentration, I'd expect the whole cake to fight me, not for most of it to go in clean and one welded piece to hold out. The floating flakes look like residue from where it was bonded to the glass β translucent, and the two bigger ones drift around like ghosts when you shake it up. Which is admittedly kind of cool.
Diluent was Hospira BAC, day 5 from cracking the seal. Used the same bottle successfully before and after this vial, so I don't think that's the variable either.
My read is that it happened at lyophilization β a cake that partly collapsed or fused to the wall during freeze drying. Storage on the vendor's end is possible too; I'm taking it on trust that it was held properly.
Either way, they refused a replacement, so I won't be ordering from them again.
-
Southern Aminos now testing for fentanylIf I was buying booger sugar, I'd get it... Makes me wonder why their supply chain needs to be tested for it. Over-hyped marketing gimmick IMO.
-
Undissolved flakes + material fused to the vial wall β normal, or a bad vial?@denti said:
Market is saturated with so many vendors, that we can pick and choose who we want to buy from. I imagine with their policy they have lost a customer in you.Why do you not think it's an issue with the batch? I think that's exactly what the issue is. They sent me two different batches of AOD 9604 but used the same batch # on the bottle. That does not seem right to me and actually concerning. But on their bottles they label the avg mg in each vial. So same batch # but different avg mg?? As you can see in the picture below, the vial on the left looks old and faded compared to the vial on the right. The vial on the right matches the COA while the vial on the left does not match the COA in regards to mass and purity. I discarded 10 vials of the older looking AOD from them
Yeah, that does seem sketchy β especially from a company that markets itself on quality and testing. Two vials carrying the same lot number but different average mg is the part that would bother me most. Either the lot number is wrong or the fill is inconsistent, and neither is a good answer.
To your question: I'm not saying it isn't a batch issue, just that I can't claim it. This was a test buy, so I only ordered one vial. With an n of 1 I have no way to tell a bad vial from a bad batch. If they'd shipped a replacement, or if I'd bought more, I'd have something to compare against β which is part of why the denial is annoying beyond the $35.
I'm curious what's actually floating in there, but that peptide isn't on Finnrick's free testing list and I'm not paying to test a $35 vial. Might throw it in the freeze dryer just to see whether it comes back as powder. Curiosity... Then it's in the trash.
Either way, that's my last order with them. A company that won't stand behind its product isn't worth the time. The case I opened was closed immediately with no room for rebuttal per their policy.
-
Undissolved flakes + material fused to the vial wall β normal, or a bad vial?Yes, I was a little surprised they wouldn't send a replacement for a $35 vial... I mean I am seeing posts from vetted grey market vendors issuing credits/replacements for the entire kit for similar issues. Still no change in the solution, not risking my rat for this.
Vendor SouthernAminos, I included a screen shot of their policy so no one has to create an account to view it. No issues with them till this, first time I had to deal with customer service, which is what other negative reviews also mentioned. Researchers be aware of their policy. I don't think an issue with the batch is the problem. Product ships from the same fulfillment address as other vendors and no issues with those ones either. Just customer no-service...
-
Undissolved flakes + material fused to the vial wall β normal, or a bad vial?Looking for a sanity check from people who've reconstituted more of these than I have.
Product: Kisspeptin-10, 10mg lyophilized vial. Vendor is one this community rates highly. I've spent just under $1K with them and this is the first vial I've had an issue with.
Reconstituted with 3 mL Hospira BAC water, added slowly down the inside of the glass. No shaking.
What happened: most of the cake dissolved, but a substantial chunk stayed stuck to the interior glass wall. Gentle agitation and 20 minutes of sitting didn't move it, so I directed the stream from the syringe at it to knock it loose. Parts of it stayed adhered to the glass even then. Those eventually came off, but they still haven't dissolved. They've been floating for 16 hours now at room temp. The liquid itself is clear β not cloudy, not gelled.
Two questions:
-
Has anyone seen kisspeptin do this? Is visible undissolved material normal for this compound, or is this a bad vial? Anyone recovered one like it, or is it a write-off?
-
I sent the vendor this photo and requested a replacement. Denied β "we are unable to offer replacements or refunds for reconstitution-related concerns, since many of the factors involved occur outside of our control after delivery." Is that the norm elsewhere, or do most vendors reship on something like this?
Not confident enough in it to use, so it's probably a loss either way. Mostly want to know whether my expectations are off.
Regards

-
-
YouTube Killed Randy?Hope to see the videos get uploaded again. Upload to Rumble as backup?