Truth can be fiction (novels). It's everywhere you go nowadays!
https://www.cnbc.com/2026/09/30/john-rogers-fed-china-espionage-case.html
Eleanor
Posts
-
Inside Man: How Chinese spies used lies, love and betrayal to target the Federal Reserve -
Eloralintide -
Eloralintide@karateemma As I understand it, Survo has GLP-1 and glucagon. No GIP. I've been on it for a number of months now.
I've read a couple of different reasons why GIP eliminated; including a mistake in the lab where someone(s) forgot to add it (as they were trying to copy Reta).
-
Opinions on these vials, please.@Shifted
I didn't see the Farris sale. Thanks much!
I don't do Lemon Trading though, the others are greart! -
BAC water@Stevepep I just ordered the case of 30ml too. If you want 20ml NACL case, it's $76.
Just saw this. Going to pull the trigger. Have such bad ISR from MotsC with bac. Great to see it can be used with these other peps too.
The NACL should reduce the ISRs quite a bit. Use a bit more than you think you need at first and reduce from there. Best to you.
-
Opinions on these vials, please.These look pretty good and shipping less than $10
-
BAC water@Stevepep I just ordered the case of 30ml too. If you want 20ml NACL case, it's $76.
-
Hospira 0.9% Bacteriostatic Sodium Chloride (30 mL)@stevepep I should probably put this under vials, and I will, but since I mix 2000+mg NAD at a time, I like this price and they sound sterile, much like Ultra Spec. $9.99 shipping for box of 25.
-
Hospira 0.9% Bacteriostatic Sodium Chloride (30 mL)@stevepep Nice find, thank you! Shipping not even $16; put some pep vendors to shame! Tax, shipping, product total $136.59 = ~5.12 per 30ml bottle. I'll frickin take it...and did.
Not sure I want to try it on Survo or Cagri, will see.
-
Hospira 0.9% Bacteriostatic Sodium Chloride (30 mL) -
Hospira 0.9% Bacteriostatic Sodium Chloride (30 mL)@Eleanor Yep - Ordered last week after reading this thread. Should be here mid week and I'll be ready to make a new MOTS just at the right time, but it'll be another week before I make SS-31 or NAD. All the discussion about buffered vs unbuffered NAD just got me questioning. I'm happy to sacrifice a NAD vial to check if it'll reduce sting, but would love to hear about it before it's time to try. Many thanks in advance!
It works on SS31, MOTS and on NAD+ buffered; I don't know about NAD unbuffed. reconned them all & works well.
-
What Peptide(s) Did You Expect the LEAST From but Ended Up Impressing You the Most?Since the title of this thread is, "What Peptide(s) Did You Expect the LEAST From but Ended Up Impressing You the Most?", I can say that I did expect the weight loss peps to work and they do; no surprise with these peps. Was very surprised by KPV to relieve inflammation in my knee but had to take a full mg before it was noticeable. Tried Cartalax and others; all were very temporary and just didn't do it. When I upped the KPV, it was almost overnight. No placebo effect whatsoever with this one. Hoping someday a pep is found to take care of the EBV capsulates that cause the crushing fatigue I have that only let's up a bit with NAD+ & MOTS-C. Trying the Monolithin, on-going, in hopes the report is true that it breaks up the EBV caps left behind, likely to take a long time to do it though (reading 600+). I have no intention of trying a lot of new peps or supps. My gut can't handle oral supps or more peps and neither can my bank acct. I'll just have to deal with it. Ciao!
-
SS-31 Virgins. If it's your first time taking SS-31, please post.@damic Are you using the NaCl BAC w/SS31? Works wonders!
-
Cagri + Survo = Constipation GONE!@Eleanor Yeah I read a slightly different version of this recipe on Reddit too. IIRC, a nurse had posted that they use prune juice + butter + salt for colon screening patients to clean out their gut before colonoscopy. So it's medical grade solution. Hehe
It is not a medical grade solution! I've had numerous colonoscopies and used something like it once and was still dirty when they scoped me. I don't care one iota what someone on Reddit said. You do what you want.
I'm just expressing what I know worked for someone (me) who has history of colon cancer in family, has had polyps removed, has had gut literally split in half and had to wear a poop bag for 6 months, then, resected. When you put lots of pressure on the bowel to move on a consistent basis, if you have an unknown weakness, it could cause you to go through much the same as I did. This isn't accounting for the runny mess after taking stool softeners, etc. that moves through those perforations.
Grain allergies, lactose intolerance; there's a whole host of food/drink and drugs that can cause perforations in the bowel that you don't know you have. You are literally taking your life in your hands and alleged Reddit nurse does NOT have the answer.
-
Cagri + Survo = Constipation GONE!@Eleanor I feel lucky to have not had any gastric issues while taking Tirzepatide + Survo. The only side effects I have had is dehydration, so I drink a ton of water every day.
That's great! I've had gastric issues before starting GLPs so doesn't bode well for me.
To All Others Who Haven't Tried This Yet:
Do your remember @quicksilver80 "nuclear option"?
1 part prune juice
1 part white grape juice
1 goodly sized pat of butter
Nuke for about 30 seconds then down the gulletIt works pretty well, isn't costly and DOES NOT HARM YOUR GUT! Only problem for me is it's not as fast as it might be for the average person who has a normal working gut without GIP; I was bound up pretty tight. My only avenue was to stop the GIP. So far, so good. Hope it lasts. Should know soon and I will let you know because my kind of constipation is dangerous.
Please try the nuclear option before anything else.
-
Cagri + Survo = Constipation GONE!@Eleanor Do you do both on the same day since their pathways are different?
I take Survo Tuesday night and Cagri Friday night. I take small amounts of each and doing well. Keeping in mind I don't lift heavy weights or go to the extent of workouts that some of you do.
If coffee, salt, etc. clear you out, be grateful! For those of us who are more sensitive and/or can't manage much coffee or salt, etc., it's a nightmare. Why not just switch pep combo instead...and it worked.
The only other thing I would add is a liquid concentrate called Re-Mag. Really good stuff! Never mind capsules, pills, etc., this one saturates all your tissues. I haven't mixed up any in a couple of weeks and really should but want my gut to settle down first.
-
Cagri + Survo = Constipation GONE!They don’t properly warn you about how much of an issue this can become.
No, they don't. Just FYI what my Doc told me, all the chemicals in the bowel remedies you take are possibly causing punctures in the bowel walls in a type of chemo-celiac disorder. The older you are when you take them consistently, the more likely this will occur. She says she's heard this on a regular basis from her GI compadres as well and I don't doubt her. Most people who've had Lyme have Celiac and battle constipation. When they battle it with the OTC and other remedies on a daily basis, it tends to make the perforations worse, hence, a case of the runs that destroys the lining further and takes electrolytes with it. Occasional use is relatively okay; daily use can be detrimental to the gut. Make of this what you will.
@stan-douglas That must be a lot of coffee and C! I take a lot of C but can't manage much coffee.
-
Cagri + Survo = Constipation GONE!Glad to hear that @eleanor, this is my direction as well when I get a bit closer to my goal. What dosage are you researching on each?
On Cagri, depending upon how I feel, it's 0.25 to 0.50.
On Survo, which I've been researching longer, it's about 1mg. Both levels holding well at this time.Keep in mind I started at 0.25 Cagri as I was backing off Tirz real hard.
-
Cagri + Survo = Constipation GONE! -
Cagri + Survo = Constipation GONE!My hunch and semesters of Organic Chemistry paid off. I took the GIP out of the equation and the constipation is gone! No powdered muck, softeners, etc. (I figured most of you knew about this GIP problem already.) If you had normal movement before, you'll have it again. It takes about 2 weeks or so for the GIP to leave your system and the gut to relax into normal peristalsis and it's so worth it!
I've lost the vast majority of weight I needed to lose; the rest will be slower anyway and it's more than a fair trade-off for 30 minutes on the porcelain and an asshole that's sore, cracked and bleeding at times. The constipation caused more fatigue than I thought, therefore, more natural energy is returning. Anxiety also accompanied all this, whether conscious of it or not. Just a general feeling of relief followed this battle.
I realize there are many of you who don't mind taking the usual meds for this issue but please consider that there's a high likelihood you will be harmed by continued constipation; whether with polyps or worse. I'm speaking from experience.
For those of you who've reached a point where you don't want to fight it anymore, a combo of Cagri (on Fri night) & Survo (on Tues night) might help you and I take near starter doses of each. I can't swear for every individual on this forum, butt, it might be worth a try.
For the record, I do use other peps: NAD+buf & MOTS-C both in AM and KPV before bed.
Wishing Y'all great Holiday sales!