Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
finocchiaF

finocchia

@finocchia
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
7
Topics
2
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • SS-31 Virgins. If it's your first time taking SS-31, please post.
    finocchiaF finocchia

    @Stevepep I always throw everything I can onto a problem and hope that something works. I do this a lot; it's hard to tease out side effects or know what's actually helping. About the time I started microdosing Tirz (for RA inflammation, metabolic benefits) I started low-dose Naltrexone (LDN). And while I understood I might experience some anhedonia on Tirz, I eventually had to stop LDN (even .25 mg) after a month, or else I would have been hospitalized for suicidal ideation. My poor spouse was afraid to leave me alone! It's absurd that I thought I could push through any side effects because others had. And maybe it was the combo of tirz and LDN?

    Results & Lifestyle

  • Crush Research User Review: Disappointed
    finocchiaF finocchia

    @pep_researcher Argh. I'm dismayed to hear this. I had hoped for better from Crush. Liked not having to use use crypto, and the option to buy a 3 or 5 pack at a soemwhat better price than most. Recently switched to gray vendors (found on STG) and 3rd party group testing, eyes wide open and accepting inevitable risks.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders crush-research review glp3-r

  • Luer-Lock Dead Space When Combining Peptides
    finocchiaF finocchia

    @WesEqualshXc lol, was thinking of doing this, too! I'm wondering how nasty my ordinary insulin needle would become if I just did a couple of draws directly into the syringe.

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage researching mixing beginner-question

  • Luer-Lock Dead Space When Combining Peptides
    finocchiaF finocchia

    Hadn’t thought of that! Might involve skill and dexterity possible only if I start research after coffee.

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage researching mixing beginner-question

  • Luer-Lock Dead Space When Combining Peptides
    finocchiaF finocchia

    I’d like to routinely combine two or three peptides in a 1 cc Luer-lock syringe, using the method shown in Jeff’s excellent video. I tried it today with KPV and GHK-Cu, and it worked perfectly; it also reduced the sting!

    My only concern is dead space. I’ve read that the extra volume trapped in a Luer-lock syringe-and-needle setup can range from 0.05 to 0.08 mL. Should I compensate for that loss when calculating the dose, or try to find low deadspace Luer-lock needles? So far, I haven’t found a suitable product or supplier.
    Does anyone have a workaround, needle recommendation, or alternative method?

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage researching mixing beginner-question

  • Source for 3 ml vials?
    finocchiaF finocchia

    Perfect; thank you!

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage beginner-question

  • Source for 3 ml vials?
    finocchiaF finocchia

    Can anyone share a reputable source for 3 mL depyrogenated Type I borosilicate vials with butyl stoppers? I can only seem to find ALK sterile vials (at Farris Labs) in 2 mL or 5 mL sizes.

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage beginner-question
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups