I take 50mg/.5ml of liquid 5amino daily. I don't feel any added energy, but I am testing nmn powder, mots, and nad+ also. I just hope it is fighting the fat.
Hammertime65
Posts
-
5-Amino-1MQ Research -
Peptides for goutI wonder if this applies to Survo also. I've been running survo on my rat for 3 months with the tirz and I'm still getting gout like symptoms in my big toes. Not quite like a gout flare up because it doesn't get all red, but pain to where I can barely walk sometimes. Uric acid levels are in the normal range also. Until recently it was just my left big toe, but a few weeks ago I got it in my right big toe. And then both toes at the same time. Coincidence or causation, I am cycled off cartalax and ara.
-
TRT questions@bangkokiscool Thanks for this, I think. I looked at the biceps injection. NGL, it made my nuts tingle like when I'm standing on the edge of a high spot. That looked like something I'll never do.
-
KPV Capsules or Tablets@pmcelveen Exactly. Bpc and kpv have been shown to survive digestion.
-
Why so many different "Wolverine" stacks?I've run a 10 week cycle of 8mg klow. Now I run 6mg plus kpv and bpc and cartalax and Ara. It has helped quite a bit with old surgery sites. I can sleep longer in one position. Trying to save my other knee from having to be replaced like my right one. Was over a year ago and still dealing with issues. Also down 79 pounds has helped the knee.
-
HGH 191AAJust did my second trt shot yesterday. First IM. Today my thigh feels like I did a lot of squats yesterday. That's surprising. I have hgh on order from a group buy. Where is a good resource that explains all the things I need to know? I'm also taking. .25mg anastrozol every other day according to doctor.
-
KPV Capsules or TabletsI've had a guy that mixes aminos tell me to just make a drink with the reconstituted kpv and bpc. No need to pay the higher price for a pill form.
-
The Tri-healing protocol for Shoulder and Knee: the tale of 2 lab rats@Eleanor Yeah, it is a little spicy.
-
Drop your peptide comedy here.@quicksilver80 Thanks. Found it. Benjamin Gray. _doc_gray
-
Drop your peptide comedy here.@quicksilver80 I search doc gray and get numerous results. Which one are you referring to?
-
The Tri-healing protocol for Shoulder and Knee: the tale of 2 lab rats@pmcelveen I get those wavy lines like looking thru water on the side of my vision. It doesn't hurt, just annoying. I've never heard of an ocular migraine. I will look into that. Thanks.
-
MOTS-C: Dosing & Blood Pressure MedsI take Amlodipine, Chlorthalidone and dropped Lisinopril and spironolactone while running mots. My blood pressure has stayed the same. I've dropped 78 pounds so that helps also.
-
Going for Cartalax Over Wolverine First & Will See If Problems ResolveI've been running klow, cartalax, Ara for nerve damage, and local bpc for a couple of months. My numerous surgery sites are feeling much better.
-
The "ghetto" Reta Stack. Tirz + Survo/MazI posted on a discord server that my food nose was back since I started survo. Tirz had me completely dead to appetite. Some "expert" jumped on and explained the mechanisms of why survo would not cause hunger/food noise. Well, I know what I have experienced. But luckily it has died down and only lasts the day I take the survo. But I've been eating keto/carnivore ish most of the time so sugar cravings aren't a thing for me. I'd rather have a large pepperoni pizza. I am now down 78 pounds since January so I'm sticking with this combo.
-
MOTS-C Dose Support?I started low and slow daily to make sure I wasn't allergic. Then switched to 10mg/week spread out MWF. Now I'm back to taking daily 1mg (might bump to 2) because the afternoons of my injection days I would be dragging. At first Mots made me feel like Superman. I started Ss31 because of the afternoon drag, but that didn't help. So I'm trying daily again.
-
Battlecry began life as Peptide Private Eye@WisGal64 I don't trust searches on telegram. Too many impostors.
-
Battlecry began life as Peptide Private EyeI read her article. Battlecry sounds interesting. She didn't say where to find him.
-
Kits@afkar7 You learn by study and asking questions and doing. It doesn't matter what anyone thinks if you are trying to learn.
-
Kits@Commander We all (including you) start out as beginners. It isn't being dumb. It is being naive, which should not be mocked. I have learned a lot. And I'm still learning.