Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
I

icynemby

@icynemby
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
29
Topics
0
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • My Recent Southern Aminos Order Makes Them Fall From Grace
    I icynemby

    Fyi, note what Southern Aminos states on product page:

    QR Codes: QR codes printed on product vials are provided solely as a convenience to help customers access product information and Certificates of Analysis (COAs). QR codes should not be relied upon as the sole or definitive method of COA verification. Southern Aminos is not responsible for technical errors, scanning issues, broken or outdated links, device incompatibility, browser errors, third-party service interruptions, printing limitations, or any other technical issue that may affect the functionality or accuracy of a QR code. If a QR code does not scan properly, directs to an incorrect or unavailable page, or otherwise fails to function as expected, customers should use the official COA table located on the applicable product page to verify the current COA and batch information. The COA table on the product page should be considered the definitive source for COA verification.

    My interpretation is that you got the freedom batch and the label is incorrect. Just my 2 cents.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders southern-aminos review quality mots-c

  • NEXAPH Begins 20% Off Labor Day Sale Today (+5% more if crypto)
    I icynemby

    @eleanor , I think I was the one you chatted with bout Survo. I will let you know how my research goes, but that won't be for a few weeks.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders

  • Southern Aminos Drops
    I icynemby

    @stevepep , the Freedom COA is for 40mg which is out of stock. However, that was an interesting observation. They are trying other than ILS. I keep toying with my Nexaph shopping cart. I keep telling myself I don't NEED anything, yet I am drawn to the sale.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders

  • Southern Aminos Drops
    I icynemby

    @eleanor, fair enough

    Vendor Reviews & Orders

  • Southern Aminos Drops
    I icynemby

    @nuncles, no not bad, if you could secure such and such product met your risk tolerance level. While my screen was stuck, I could see other people's purchases flash across the screen!

    Vendor Reviews & Orders

  • Southern Aminos Drops
    I icynemby

    It's the thrill of the chase more than anything. I really don't need anything. Its like finding toilet paper during COVID, lol. U might be able to put the item in your cart, but good luck checking out 😁. I noticed the 3R had a note about the vial label purity and mass not matching COA. If I am remembering correctly, I believe someone posted about this very issue and reported that SA blocked them. Well apparently, they took note....

    Vendor Reviews & Orders

  • Southern Aminos Drops
    I icynemby

    @Eleanor , I believe the limit was 3.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders

  • Southern Aminos Drops
    I icynemby

    Flash deal now..

    Vendor Reviews & Orders

  • Southern Aminos Drops
    I icynemby

    On their anniversary sale last week, a banner flashes at the top of the home page.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders

  • NEXAPH Begins 20% Off Labor Day Sale Today (+5% more if crypto)
    I icynemby

    @eleanor , will do.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders

  • List of all Labor Day Deals
    I icynemby

    I see they had a change of heart on heavy metals, since I last corresponded with them back in May or June. They were the first vendor I bought from before I became moderately experienced, thanks to the fine community here.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders

  • NEXAPH Begins 20% Off Labor Day Sale Today (+5% more if crypto)
    I icynemby

    Thank you, I will give it a go!

    Vendor Reviews & Orders

  • NEXAPH Begins 20% Off Labor Day Sale Today (+5% more if crypto)
    I icynemby

    @eleanor, the Survo is from 2025. Any concerns? I agree it's hard to find and was looking to stack with TIRZ, but hesitant to buy because of how old the stock is.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders

  • Affordable V2/V4 Compatible pen needles for hidden mechanism?
    I icynemby

    Novofine Needle 0.25 x 6 mm 32 g C100, Pack of 1 https://a.co/d/09fNuewX

    I am currently trying these from Amazon. They are from Novo, just not manufactured for the US. My box was made for Mexico. While it says prime delivery, check the reviews for the seller. Even though these are 6mm, I have only tried the hidden feature twice on my V4 pen, and feel better injecting with cover off.

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage

  • Testing for Endotoxins.
    I icynemby

    @stevepep, great and timely article for me, since I find it confusing how the different labs measure and report endotoxin results.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Crush Research User Review: Disappointed
    I icynemby

    @stevepep , not offended at all. I was just commenting that your vendor preference is clear. Didn't you see the smiley face? I have ordered from Nexaph, based on your and other commentaries on this forum and have actively participated in a testing group. See, your comments did not fall on deaf ears ; )!

    Vendor Reviews & Orders crush-research review glp3-r

  • Crush Research User Review: Disappointed
    I icynemby

    @stevepep , is Nexaph your #1? I could have never guessed ; ). Regarding Crush, I am currently trying to resove an order issue, and the customer service has been very responsive, so far. The potential solution does involve me accepting an older batch than the one I expected to receive and paid for, due to an overselling issue. I wonder if this is what happened with @beekind's order? The CS rep told me that they reserve older batches for situations like an oversell. Outcome still TBD. I actually looked at the Studz website yesterday and while they are using Vanguard, FYI, they appear to be only performing single vial testing, if that matters to you.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders crush-research review glp3-r

  • Southern Aminos User Review: Blocked for questioning their COAs
    I icynemby

    Unfortunately, a few others in this forum have commented similarly. I found this under a trustpilot review:

    Southern Aminos reserves the right to decide whether to continue a future business relationship after a transaction has been resolved.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders southern-aminos review glp3-r

  • Southern Aminos blocked me when I questioned their GLP3 COAs!
    I icynemby

    @mitchmiller , I'm glad you got your money back. I've ordered from them a couple of times. They do post multiple active batches and do have a disclaimer that your order could come from any batch. I am very cautious with them for that reason, notwithstanding the ILS lab drama. If there is a chance that I could get a batch from March, 2026 when they have fresh new batches in inventory, I don't order.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders

  • Nexaph vendor review
    I icynemby

    No, I defintely was not expecting zero. I guess my initial alarm was twofold: 1) The conflicting answers from AI and 2) I am used to seeing endotoxin test results expressed as EU/ML vs EU/VIAL. In the light of a new day and after doing some more digging, I believe the 6.543 endotoxin level is safe and does NOT reflect poor manufacturing standards. I spent some time arguing with AI last night and it concluded that the output that suggested that the 6.543 level was high was based on a "water measurement" and not dry powder. AI sees anything over a certain number and flags it as high and toxic. I'm good now. Thanks for everyone's help. I'm still learning.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders nexaph bpc-157 epitalon-epithalon ipamorelin
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups