@MyB Correct. Photos/videos of the vails in the toaster oven were also shared.
Juan Doe
Posts
-
Discussion: The Group Buy Problem: One Vial Passed. Others Started Growing Things. -
Hey Aavant there's pubes in the peptides...again.@Randy Appreciate it. I mean, for those who have worked at restaurants, this is no biggie. LOL
-
Hey Aavant there's pubes in the peptides...again.@WisGal64 Nooooo! I got 5 R12 kits. But on the pro side, I did join a testing group.

-
AUS Peptide Warehouse WARNING -
Amazon pulled bac water@Paradox Legit source. I use them for sterile vials. But in a hurry, Ill get bac water when running low and can’t source it else where. Currently using a bac water from Farris.
-
Amazon pulled bac water@emkay Yes! My apologies. All good. See pics.

-
Amazon pulled bac waterIt says shipped. lets see how it goes.
-
Amazon pulled bac water@pep_researcher see previous post above.
-
Amazon pulled bac water@TBone "goodies"
-
The Tri-healing protocol for Shoulder and Knee: the tale of 2 lab rats@ResearchCat This is happening with syringes. I have noticed that the way I hold and apply pressure helps. Its a work in progress.
-
Source for 3 ml vials?@pep_researcher Sold out of the 25 pack.

-
Amazon pulled bac water@pep_researcher I ordered 6 from https://goodlifesupplies.com/
Price was not too shabby.B Water for Mixing Solutions - Single Bottle × 6 $80.70
Subtotal: $80.70
Shipping: $10.50 via USPS Gr. Adv.
Processing Fee (5%): $4.04
Tax: $0.00
Total: $95.24
Payment method: Credit Card$15.87 ea. after all is said and done.
I've paid as much as $30 per vial of toilet water so this is a better price.
Should hold me over.I still have one of the $30 ones.
Thinking I should test the PH to see if its usable. -
Amazon pulled bac water@Randy Its at $274 now. But with the expiration date of...?
I don't see myself using that much in a possible short time.Subtotal $260.00
Shipping & Handling Fee $10.00
Fuel Surcharge $4.95
Grand Total $274.95 -
The Tri-healing protocol for Shoulder and Knee: the tale of 2 lab rats@WisGal64 correct. The viscosity looks the same as my other peps. But maybe 3 out of 5 times it happens. But other times is as smooth as the others.
-
The Tri-healing protocol for Shoulder and Knee: the tale of 2 lab rats@theckman80 After doing my own research, I ordered msm and hyaluronic acid (already take vit. c) and should be in soon. Thanks
-
The Tri-healing protocol for Shoulder and Knee: the tale of 2 lab rats@WisGal64 As in takes a little more effort to push the syringe plunger.
-
The Tri-healing protocol for Shoulder and Knee: the tale of 2 lab rats@theckman80 I will look into it asap. Thanks
-
The Tri-healing protocol for Shoulder and Knee: the tale of 2 lab rats@WisGal64 I'm glad this came up. I am feeling a little near pining site (near left shoulder). But nothing serious.
Also, When pinning, I find the syringe is a little more resistant.
As if Cartalax is a little less, I want to say, "lubricating" on the syringe compared to 157 or TB4. -
The Tri-healing protocol for Shoulder and Knee: the tale of 2 lab rats@WisGal64 was there a break between the 1,2, and 3rd cycles? Or was Cartalax taken without breaks?
-
Mots-c and SS-31@vpeptides NMN or NR???? what are those?
@gym.rat Niacinamide? Vitamin B3? in what form? Cream, pill, injection?
My mind is going places right now because of this.
I'm trying to keep my cool cause I'm at work in an office environment.