@Mydogdaryl423 I have done amateur powerlifting and general weightlifting since before reta, but recently I've been dealing with odd nerve pain/potential peripheral neuropathy, and I'm waiting to see my PCP before I go ahead and continue resistance training, just out of an abundance of caution, I also stopped the KLOW I was taking as the PN started soon after starting it, so I just am stuck with healthy eating till the end of them month when I can start lifting again.
justbw
Posts
-
Beyond the Scale: What Has Reta or Tirz Changed for You? -
Beyond the Scale: What Has Reta or Tirz Changed for You?also should add that I've had alot more confidence and overall just taking care of my appearance way more, wearing nicer clothes and trying to present myself better. Have significantly less down days and times where one small thing makes me feel bad all week
-
Beyond the Scale: What Has Reta or Tirz Changed for You?Started reta june 28th, Was 295 lbs, currently down to 255, I've stopped drinking almost entirely, I also no longer binge eat, antidepressants have been stepped down significantly in dosage, though I partially believe that this is also due to me using selank and dsip Nasal before bed. Also ADHD medications have been almost stopped entirely as well. End goal is somewhere around 180/190lbs. Currently at 6mg and I've bought bulk so I should be good for the next year when it comes to reta.
-
StudzPeptides User Review: Overall best vendor I’ve ever done buisness withWill say that my experience with studz has been great but i agree with the need for more testing, I picked up a KLOW vial and a tesa vial which ive not reconned yet. Klow has been great though for my rat. Keep up the good work and take the criticism and youll be here for awhile
-
Discussion: ILS Labs Can’t Fill Out a PDF, but Please "Trust the Science"@RagnatLothbrok was it the 30s, and how have your results been with it, the tirz i got was a dud
-
Discussion: ILS Labs Can’t Fill Out a PDF, but Please "Trust the Science"Recently got a vial of tirz and 2 vials of reta from a well supported vendor here, labs were run by ILS. Tirz might very well have been anything, absolutely zero effect. Contacted seller and they offered a refund on the two reta vials, I feel disappointed in the whole situation and will not be buying from the vendor until they switch to a different lab
-
Peptides and parkinsonsHello, I am looking for any information or research regarding peptides which help to combat parkinsons and its associated symptoms. I've primarily interacted with the weightloss side of peptides so even basic help would be appreciated.
-
Semax vs Selank vs PinealonCurrently using Selank/DSIP nasal spray before bed, I don't want to call the feeling addictive but the anxiolytic effect from the selank is extremely noticeable, I take 250 mcg of Selank/Dsip each before bed and it makes me feel like the stress is leaving my body without a direct sedative effect, more in that it encourages sleep via the release of stress. Currently have selank/semax on order and will see about using it prn for stress/anxiety as a nasal spray, if that goes well, will try cycling on it. I will say that I double dosed on accident and ended up with a killer headache in the morning but unsure if this is a result of the dsip or selank.