@Shifted
I messed up and used all CAPS.
I chatted w/ them, they said no can do.
Went BioEdge for Cartalax, instead.
Thanks for the feedback.
Pepé
L
Le Pew
@Le Pew
Posts
-
Mile Hile 35% off sitewide, not working -
Mile Hile 35% off sitewide, not workingAnyone know why ?
Tia -
Healing for upcoming surgery@TheMachinist
I would do the TB-500 and BPC-157, minimum .5 mg with maybe some Cartalax.
As extropian stated, get plenty of supplements.
Sardines have a lot of actual tendons, ligaments,. cartilage etc. -
CRUSH has "Important dilution note" PLEASE READ!@Eleanor
Your list should be a sticky note.
Thanks -
Flawless Compound Retatrutide (Reta) – Replacement Vial Even Worse Than the First (Cloudy + Undissolved White Gel)@jamieglass
Thank you very much.
I apologize for any inconvenience. -
Flawless Compound Retatrutide (Reta) – Replacement Vial Even Worse Than the First (Cloudy + Undissolved White Gel)So cancel order # 105372 please !
Thanks -
Flawless Compound Retatrutide (Reta) – Replacement Vial Even Worse Than the First (Cloudy + Undissolved White Gel)They have totally ignored my email, and the flawless website inquiry, from last night. About an hour ago i received an email showing the FedEx tracking number. Fedex shows that they have not yet received the package. Just left a message on the FL answering machine, tell them not to ship.
-
Flawless Compound Retatrutide (Reta) – Replacement Vial Even Worse Than the First (Cloudy + Undissolved White Gel)I just tried canceling my order with FL after reading this.