@jennn that’s how I ran cartalax in the past, but it wasn’t in the blend, and I ran a way higher dose than would be feasible with the blend. Curious if the 20 day protocol is still preferred, or if you’re supposed to stretch it out a little longer at a lower dose in a blend. I have some Deadpool in the fridge too
MacLeeezy
Posts
-
Deadpool blend (bpc/tb4/cartalax) AM or PM? -
Cartiflex blend ?What does it consist of, and how much of each peptide?
-
Klotho / FLGR242 (albumin-bound new tech)Same here. I’m on week 2, and I haven’t really noticed anything except I’m crazy vascular now. And I’ve never really been before. I’m down 76lbs year to date so the vascularity is relatively new to me but FLGR has taken it to the next level. Especially in the gym, where I am lifting heavy 4-5 times per week. I totally agree that it’s awesome but also slightly concerned that it is indeed healthy. I had a full battery of blood tests as well as a Dexa scan the week before I started, and I plan to recheck bloods every month and another Dexa in 3 months.

-
Klotho / FLGR242 (albumin-bound new tech)SLIMassist appears to have been removed from BLL.
Hope everyone interested stocked up while they could. -
Klotho / FLGR242 (albumin-bound new tech)My SLIMassist were pink too.
-
Klotho / FLGR242 (albumin-bound new tech)I’ve been lurking this thread long enough and the FOMO finally got to me. Just picked up 50 vials because the sale was too good. Hope the FLGR works as good for me too…
-
Study: RUO Reta Underperformed Lilly's Trials@SkepticJen I started Tesa and Reta around the same time so I can’t really say I noticed a difference. I started at 1mg a day 5 days on 2 days off. After doing more research I upped it to match the human trials. 2mg a day 7 days a week, but ended up taking a month off after 16 weeks, but I’ve read that you really don’t have too. I later added 400mcg of Ipamoralin because it’s said to increase the effectiveness of Tesa by 40%, but you do need to cycle that one so you don’t desensitize. I recently checked my IGF levels and I was sitting at 308.
-
Study: RUO Reta Underperformed Lilly's TrialsI’m down 26% since Feb…. Tesa, gym and other steps were involved but this stuff works crazy good. Almost ready to back way off to maintanence
-
Kisspeptin-10 Anyone?Currently 200mg EOD for 8wks
-
Kisspeptin-10 Anyone?I’m trying it out. I’ll test in 2 weeks and let you know if I see any difference.
-
YouTube Killed Randy?@Newenough good riddance to Reta unfiltered. He’s probably the one that got everyone nuked with that shit channel
-
Acetic Acid@MyB for science, and also because I hadn’t learned my lesson, I recon’d kisspeptin10 from penguin with the same exact batch of hospira and it mixed perfectly with no gelling or issues.
-
Acetic Acid -
Acetic Acid@MyB the claim is that kisspeptin10 is hydrophobic and thus cannot be reconstituted with BAC
-
Acetic AcidI got some from mile high and recon’d with hospira bac. It gelled immediately. First time I’ve ever seen this happen. On their website (and in an email to me)they say to reconstitute with acetic acid with that one or you’ll ruin the vial. After a deeper dive it seems to be a common issue with a lot of kisspeptin users but not necessarily all of them.
-
Acetic AcidI just learned that Kisspeptin-10 needs acetic acid.
-
Internal Logan's RunJust wanted to share. I tested my natural testosterone before running fox04dri and again a month after cycle and my natural testosterone improved 200 points. Was it the fox or was I already trending in that direction? Not sure. But I can say that I for sure added 200pts prior to the fox cycle (between feb and June)by losing 65lbs on Reta,tesa, good diet, and 5 day a week heavy weight training. So Feb to now, I’m up over 400pts total. I plan to give kisspeptin, and testagen a try and test again. Then maybe low dose enclomaphene to see if I can squeeze a little more out if need be.
-
Label Makers@hunt_ak thanks! it was a pain lol
-
Label Makers
Made these for the mrs. For funzies. Bpc/tb4/Tirz