Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
M

MikeMiranda

@MikeMiranda
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
115
Topics
2
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
4
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • GLOW Research Dosing Protocol
    M MikeMiranda

    @atlas01 said:

    50 mg GHK-Cu mixed in 9 mL Bac water, then divided into 3 pen cartridges = no ISR

    I just started GHK-Cu and was so worried about the sting everyone talks about, I decided to recon my 100 mg with a 20 ml bac water. With zero issues

    Peptide Discussion tb-500 bpc-157 ghk-cu researching

  • Opinions on these vials, please.
    M MikeMiranda

    https://www.premiumvials.com/ks-tek-sterile-empty-vials-with-self-healing-injection-port-with-flip-off-aluminum-cap-sterile-package-20ml-10/

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage

  • BAC water
    M MikeMiranda

    nacl.webp

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage bac-water

  • BAC water
    M MikeMiranda

    Daro sells Hospira I think in 30ML

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage bac-water

  • BAC water
    M MikeMiranda

    @Commander said:

    Genetek does have 30ml multi dose. I think Daro sells them. I could never use this 10ml amples, I don’t have that kind of patience

    I think those are $7 each if i remember correctly

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage bac-water

  • BAC water
    M MikeMiranda

    @Stevepep said:

    @Commander the genetek is great and it’s usp just like Hospira for 1/4 the price.

    Thats crazy to think about you get

    1000ML from Genetek
    750ML from Hospira

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage bac-water

  • Eloralintide
    M MikeMiranda

    @diegoc 10 Degree A 10-degree incline, 2–3 mph walk with a weighted vest for an hour will make you regret your life choices.

    Peptide Discussion researching

  • Eloralintide
    M MikeMiranda

    IMG_2006.jpeg

    Peptide Discussion researching

  • Eloralintide
    M MikeMiranda

    @juan said:

    @JtCjEfF You can also buy Elora from Southern Aminos. https://southernaminos.com/

    Hot damn

    Peptide Discussion researching

  • BRENIPATIDE ONCE OF MONTH
    M MikeMiranda

    @denti said:

    @MikeMiranda said:

    Screenshot 2026-09-28 at 3.54.09 AM.png

    Its for sale

    From where? And who wants to be the first 🙂

    it’s on telegram i would need to see a structure test with the coa i dm’ed it too you

    Peptide Discussion

  • BRENIPATIDE ONCE OF MONTH
    M MikeMiranda

    Screenshot 2026-09-28 at 3.54.09 AM.png

    Its for sale

    Peptide Discussion

  • 100mg vial of GHK-cu
    M MikeMiranda

    reconstituted my 117mg of GHK-Cu into 20ml of bacteriostatic water. I am currently taking 2mg a day, but I might move up to 3mg to finish the bottle in a little over a month.

    EDIT - No stinging or Pain @ all

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage ghk-cu

  • Eloralintide
    M MikeMiranda

    @JtCjEfF said:

    Ive been looking into this, and it may be the perfect pairing to reta for me to help bring down the RHR issue I have with reta. I am finding claims that the amylin agonists lower heart rate.

    Edit: I found some data, if its true.

    Heart Rate Reductions by DoseAccording to findings published from its early clinical evaluation, the mean changes in pulse rate from baseline after 12 weeks of treatment are:
    3 mg dose: Decreased by 7.1 bpm
    6 mg dose: Decreased by 8.3 bpm
    12 mg dose: Decreased by 14.4 bpm
    Placebo group: Decreased by 3.4 bpm

    These reductions are sustained, begin as early as the first week of treatment, and have not been associated with symptomatic bradycardia (abnormally or dangerously slow heart rate) in trials.

    Any links to this data?

    Peptide Discussion researching

  • Reta vs UBT251
    M MikeMiranda

    https://disguisedalpha.com/product/vistrutide/

    Peptide Discussion

  • Power outage
    M MikeMiranda

    Hopefully you have it in. sealed container with dessicant to keep the moisture at bay

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage

  • CAGRI + RETA — New Nature Metabolism Study 🧬
    M MikeMiranda

    Prolly Loretta

    Peptide Discussion

  • CAGRI + RETA — New Nature Metabolism Study 🧬
    M MikeMiranda

    @hunt_ak said:

    I wonder if Reta+Eloralintide (Loretta) would have the same 1+1=3 effect as Reta+Cag in this example?

    i feel like i should get kit of this just for the purpose of having one since it’s a pretty good deal on Tegridy Gb

    Peptide Discussion

  • Deadpool blend (bpc/tb4/cartalax) AM or PM?
    M MikeMiranda

    @ogsteve said:

    You might consider an off Wolverine cycle blend of 2000mcg cartalax, 1000 Vesugen. 1000 Vilon. Add in 500mcg of a separate pin of site specific Bpc once or twice a week and you have a long term winner there.
    @mikebricker @mikemiranda @jennn @macleeezy

    Noted gotta read more about all these things thank you for the info

    Peptide Discussion

  • Digital/Electronic Pen
    M MikeMiranda

    @Randy said:

    yeah these are neat. You have to pull your cartridge out after use because they cant be stored in the fridge.

    sounds useless then

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage

  • Digital/Electronic Pen
    M MikeMiranda

    photo_2026-09-20 19.14.46.jpeg

    https://youtube.com/shorts/mRHbBRlff1I (i just uploaded the video its NOT mine)

    I was surfing the internet an saw this kinda cool

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups