I judge a good vendor not on shit going sideways, but how they react to it. Hiding behind a "we only accept Jano testing", when they used a cheaper lab, won't reship on seizure, when their policy says they do, etc. Ran into a good customer service issue just recently. A friend did a buy from a vendor, sent the crypto on the wrong network, so payment never made it (money lost). The vendor said if they paid for the original kit, they would send them two to make up for some of the loss, and they did. To me, that's service.
Newenough
Posts
-
Which vendor has the best customer service? -
Vendors in EU@glemreiner @simonen QSC. Has a few warehouses covering EU and UK. Even Australia. They have reach that others don't....
-
ResearchCat Peptide Adventures!We need a bikini pic.

-
True Genetek BACi need to go around asking how much box of that 30ML genetek cost
The 30ml bottles are $7 each, and 35 will fit one box. Shipping is $35 for all 35.
-
Eloralintide -
Eloralintide@stevepep the good labs do have the Standards, problem is the cost. Id/Mass/Purity is like $600 or more, and full panel $1500-2500+. Crazy...
-
True Genetek BAC@Newenough I am going to order as well itβs actually cheaper than I buy my hospira locally and itβs the same stuff. Itβs USP and he tests it for everything. Makes me feel better as well not being a hypocrite buying from the enemy Pfizer
I saw that, already placed my order! Love seeing the current full testing COA's. Total for 50ml with shipping was $23. That's .46 per ml which is 76% cheaper than Hospira per ml from Peptide Test with shipping.
-
True Genetek BAC@Newenough just buy it on daropep
Thank you sir!
-
Reta doomsdayWhich forum is this guy on or have?
-
Reta doomsday@pep_researcher which forum. I have to see it.
-
Reta doomsdayThis guy is a fear mongering shit bag, just trying to get people into his skool through fear tactics and FOMO. I read the "FDA New Alert". It didn't mention Reta at all! It only added Orforgilipron (Foundayo oral GLPs drug) to the Green list. What an ass....
-
True Genetek BAC@pep_researcher that's the world we live in, and none of it makes sense...but yet, here we are!
-
True Genetek BACI got a quote for Genetek BAC for $7 per 30ml. 35 will fit in a box, and $35 shipping. So, $8 per 30ml bottle delivered.
-
True Genetek BACI think someone has managed to get the Indiamart Genetek BAC here with a 10x markup. Removing link to not create trouble.
DM me if you can...
-
Study: RUO Reta Underperformed Lilly's Trials@Newenough ROTFL yeah ask them to send vials to Jano!

Im actually curious if they did. A study needs to know what they are working with....
-
Study: RUO Reta Underperformed Lilly's TrialsThey must not have verified the COA first....fucking amateurs.
-
Sussing out new vendors -
BAC water expirationAlso, the quality of the water will determine that "safety margin". Hospira is a lot different than Uncle Wang's toilet water.
-
Testing for Endotoxins.@stevepep I think the one exception is Jeep. I'm pretty sure they add extra Endo's.

-
Skin sensitivity on reta@jennn primarily because it was easier to find, and cost less. So, if it worked I would move to Survo when that runs out.
