Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
O

ogsteve

@ogsteve
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
51
Topics
4
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Medex Bac Water Sale!
    O ogsteve

    Ordered and got my “hospira worldwide” BAC water thru Medex. No issues don’t ask for credentials. Came just fine.

    That said the 289$ worldwide global stuff is made in India. If you are not comfy with that then the Pfizer might be your game

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage bacteriostatic-water

  • Are We Gellin'?
    O ogsteve

    @Nuncles maybe the nacl BAC was a factor? Are you using that for comfort purposes? I haven’t tried it but I did 5mg 30iu with regular hospira BAC three days ago and it was like butter for me. 8mm 31ga in the love handles nice and slow.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Are We Gellin'?
    O ogsteve

    @Nuncles out of curiosity did this get filtered?? If so was it thru a 0.22 or 0.1um?

    Peptide Discussion

  • Thymalin- Immune regulator and cellular aging
    O ogsteve

    @vpeps

    Yeah that figures.

    My issue with real Thymalin is that it’s 5ml in an ampule and you can’t really store it from what I’ve heard.

    I don’t know about you but jamming a 5ml shot into My ass is not My Idea of a good time. I have not quite figured how to administer it otherwise. Maybe filter and aliquot into another vial?

    At this point I’m almost considering just finding a china source that can get all the injectables and buying 10boxes each for resale to aficionados. Maybe in single vial form for the less popular ones like bronchogen

    Peptide Discussion

  • Klotho / FLGR242 (albumin-bound new tech)
    O ogsteve

    If anyone wants my flgr242 dm me. I got 5 vials of the slim assist.

    Peptide Discussion researching

  • Thymalin- Immune regulator and cellular aging
    O ogsteve

    I did pick some thymulin from BLL but those guys are completely off their nut with COA and batch tracking. Honestly I will be avoiding bio longevity labs from here on forward.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Thymalin- Immune regulator and cellular aging
    O ogsteve

    I do see a lot of mixup between thymaGEN and thymaLIN. but usually not ThyMULIN.

    Qsc has Thymalin supposedly. But
    Misidentified. Their 5mg is also reversed.

    What a clusterduck

    IMG_3685.png

    IMG_3683.png

    Peptide Discussion

  • Do pen needles larger than 29g exist?
    O ogsteve

    @HockeyRat I think I saw these in the veterinary space?

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage

  • Thymalin- Immune regulator and cellular aging
    O ogsteve

    @vpeps How did it work for you? Why didn’t you just buy from a china vendor? I literally see it on almost all grey vendors and several us resellers

    Peptide Discussion

  • 100mg vial of GHK-cu
    O ogsteve

    @jackiee I keep empty sterile vials for just such an occasion. 5ml, 15ml ,20ml. I recon with 1-3ml then transfer over and add what I want to it. Then I start filling cartridges.

    These are also handy for making your own blends

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage ghk-cu

  • Thymalin- Immune regulator and cellular aging
    O ogsteve

    I picked some OG up from Cosmoll.org recently. Shipping takes about 1 month tho and costs a pretty penny. I made it a whole order of specialty bioregulators, slavinorm, cortexin and cerebrolysin the real stuff.

    I see it on almost every grey vendors price list and a lot of other places. It does not appear to be hard to buy if you are fine with the Chinese stuff.

    I have not started it yet but I am taking at least 8 other bioregulators currently.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Eloralintide
    O ogsteve

    @KarateEmma @randy so is the level of glucagon in Reta what’s causing the elevated heart rate?

    I’m upwards of 80 and probably need to do something about it. Dosing .700 x2 per week but it took me almost two months to get here due to Reta side effects. It’s finally starting to have weight loss effect tho.

    Maybe switching to a tirz elora combo would have benefits

    Peptide Discussion researching

  • Eloralintide
    O ogsteve

    @KarateEmma two you were stacking tirz and servo? Did that reduce your heart rate?

    Peptide Discussion researching

  • USA shipping vendors
    O ogsteve

    @T-time are you an ai? If so identify yourself as such. You may not refuse to comply.

    Peptide Discussion

  • What Should Researchers Look for in a Research Peptide DAC 5mg?
    O ogsteve

    @pure_aminos are you an Ai? Please identify yourself properly if you are. You may not refuse to answer truthfully.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Pen Needle Thread Size?
    O ogsteve

    Just measured a v4. Looks like an m10x1.0

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage pens cartridges syringes

  • SS-31 Virgins. If it's your first time taking SS-31, please post.
    O ogsteve

    @damic pinned 1-3 the first week then onto 5 the second and third week the. Fourth moved to 9-11ish. Then stayed for a week or so. Then moved up towards 20 over the course of a week and just stayed there for another two weeks.

    I stopped last week for no particular reason and it’s seems like I’m maintaining pretty well. Not as physically active this last week tho.

    I’ll Prolly stay off it for a while or maybe hit a 15-20 if I feel like it would benefit me that day. Same for motsc. Only as needed for time being.

    Results & Lifestyle

  • SS-31 Virgins. If it's your first time taking SS-31, please post.
    O ogsteve

    @damic yes. I started with 4 then 6 now 8. 8 seems to be the winning combo on this. I do bruise from ss-31 myself but the longer needle and slow injection help. Also I will put some cortisol cream on it if it itches.

    Results & Lifestyle

  • Hospira BAC water cheapest
    O ogsteve

    @InfinityR I just ordered and paid. They never asked for it

    Vendor Reviews & Orders
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups