Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
R

rmchrist

@rmchrist
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
11
Topics
3
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • The Reta Anhedonia Paradoxical Paradox
    R rmchrist

    No desire for alcohol…..none

    Peptide Discussion

  • Oros Research User Review: First class quality, descent discounts, but still a bit pricey
    R rmchrist

    @pep_researcher yeah….i generally on purchase when I can get at least 30% off…sometimes they run better deals, but they are positioning themselves as a higher-end vendor….if there even is a thing in the grey market.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders oros-research review ss-31

  • Oros Research User Review: First class quality, descent discounts, but still a bit pricey
    R rmchrist

    This is a vendor review submitted by rmchrist on PeptideCritic.com.

    Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5/5)


    Review

    This is definitely one of the higher quality vendors. The peptides dissolve quickly and cleanly (similar to Biolongevity Labs peptides). Excellent customer service and communication throughout the purchase and delivery process. This is my go-to for longer chain and more complex peptides.


    🛒 Shop Oros Research

    📖 Read the full review on Oros Research's page

    Discuss this review, share your own experiences, or ask questions about the vendor.

    Please keep discussions respectful and factual.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders oros-research review ss-31

  • Mots-c dosing
    R rmchrist

    5mg M-W-F

    Peptide Discussion

  • ARA-290 RECONSTITUTION ?
    R rmchrist

    I’ve been testing ARA for about a month with hospira….no issues.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Mito Stack Help (MOTS-C, SS-31, NAD+)
    R rmchrist

    Mots is 5mg 3x week. l-Carnitine is 500mg daily

    Peptide Discussion

  • Mito Stack Help (MOTS-C, SS-31, NAD+)
    R rmchrist

    I have seen several protocols for SS-31 that are up near 10mg a day. I am currently running 10mg a day....it is not cheap, but I think after about a month, I can see the difference. Pairing with MOTS-C and L-carnitine....I started the MOTS-C two weeks after starting SS-31.

    Peptide Discussion

  • ACE-031
    R rmchrist

    @WisGal64 that is what I read as well. The company that developed it was the one that stopped the trials, but all indications was that is was working…even after just a month.

    Peptide Discussion

  • ACE-031
    R rmchrist

    Anyone have any experience with this? Moderately interested…

    Peptide Discussion

  • SS-31 Virgins. If it's your first time taking SS-31, please post.
    R rmchrist

    5mg everyday for first week then ramping up to 10mg a day…..pricey, but everything I have studied indicates higher dosing.

    Results & Lifestyle

  • The Peptides Collective
    R rmchrist

    Anyone have any experience with these guys….given some the questions raised about testing companies lately…these guys seem to go mostly with Janoshik and have time do purity, heavy metals, endotoxins, etc.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders ss-31 review oros-research
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups