Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
S

Stones67

@Stones67
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
140
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
2
Following
1

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin)
    S Stones67

    @user_16538
    Can be more- In roughly 9 months (labs quarterly) my total T went from 518 to 1050. Free from 48 to 138. This at a 6.25mg daily dose Enclo. The COA's posted were mine. Good sources are available. The last quarterly labs showed an increase in T from 893 to 1050 (free from 122 to 138) with the addition of boron, tongkat Ali, and zinc- with stable enclo dosing. So an additional bump from those supplements is also possible. I have vials of HCG ready but with these results I'm holding off- both shbg and E2 are normal but slightly higher than my baseline so I don't want to screw with anything right now. Just recognize that this regimen should not be counted on if more advanced manipulations (AAS, gear, etc.) are being used. It won't hold up. TRT is required for that.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Klotho / FLGR242 (albumin-bound new tech)
    S Stones67

    @Paul_C
    This sounds like something relatively new. I don't recall having to add much when I made my account. If asked by one of these sites I usually respond with a snarky reason like "Independent, Pre-clinical research on swole" or some other dipshit comment. Hopefully the dude on the other end gets a chuckle.

    Peptide Discussion researching

  • Klotho / FLGR242 (albumin-bound new tech)
    S Stones67

    You're both right. Raw vs cooked!

    Peptide Discussion researching

  • Klotho / FLGR242 (albumin-bound new tech)
    S Stones67

    @denti
    Sadly- no. Tried the standard dose and then followed that with a 'Max' 6 weeks later. Nada. I have labs Sat. morning. Unless I see something interesting in those results that particular product won't be on my wish list in the future.😒

    Peptide Discussion researching

  • Bio Longevity Labs User Review: The last two orders had issues
    S Stones67

    @Mydogdaryl423
    Ha. I doubt it. That man knows how to live. Oysters, caviar, steak. He is living his best life and obviously prepared for it.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders review kpv

  • Bio Longevity Labs User Review: The last two orders had issues
    S Stones67

    Typical hit job. Create a new account. Drop bombs. Members ask reasonable questions which never get answered. Maggie has disappeared into the ether! So Pete, if you sent a message to customer service and tagged Jay do you think he would directly respond to you. I'm just wondering if that tidy sum comes with any fringe benefits! 😊

    Vendor Reviews & Orders review kpv

  • Klotho / FLGR242 (albumin-bound new tech)
    S Stones67

    @denti
    Patience young Jedi! Veins first (4-6 weeks). EAT. Follow your volume and strength score on tonal- you should see an uptick in your progress of both after about 4 weeks or so- add a few reps to your last set if not at failure. Muscle growth and definition becomes impossible to deny at about 8 weeks. That will boost motivation and all you'll want to do is train!

    Peptide Discussion researching

  • Bio Longevity Labs User Review: The last two orders had issues
    S Stones67

    Since you're brand new to the forum, it's customary for OP's to provide "receipts" when making such claims. Any pictures of the vials, correspondence, or mailer? I have never received vials from BLL (over a dozen orders) in a manner such as you describe. Very odd.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders review kpv

  • ResearchCat Peptide Adventures!
    S Stones67

    You're doing great work. Picture #2 is a much better starting place for Test optimization- you won't aromatize nearly as much toward the estrogen side of the equation. If you feel comfortable doing so, post those labs in 8 weeks so we can dissect them!!

    Results & Lifestyle progress-log researching

  • Enclomiphene sourcing
    S Stones67

    @bfuller
    Cool! its a nice 'study' with basic statistical analysis in a sizable and varied population that shows good response to therapy. I missed a methods section which would have described how the various dosages for these men were initially chosen and then altered over time- but its a small thing for most folks on this forum considering going for it on their own. As usual start lower and increase based on labs and symptoms. Great find.

    Peptide Discussion researching

  • Enclomiphene sourcing
    S Stones67

    @ResearchCat
    Good luck! It's a valid approach for optimization. Plus you'll know whether moving on to TRT at some point in the future is really necessary. Remember though, this won't stand up to the use of other 'enhancements' (AAS, ++, whatever you want to call it) even if you add in HCG. Lab results should show up quickly. I humbly suggest 6-8 wks and then adjust as necessary.

    Peptide Discussion researching

  • Enclomiphene sourcing
    S Stones67

    @ResearchCat
    Nothing serious to complain about. I used the 12.5mg every other day. Mass is a tad low. They take a few days longer to arrive. Exp dates are well into the future. Website has been refreshed. They'll send emails frequently about their other compounds. They have many niche compounds. Some recent struggles with CC processing- who hasn't? Kimera is a bit faster. They have the 6.25mg capsule if you're into daily dosing. I just cringe at their logo. Empower was easy to deal with- but then you're relying on THE SYSTEM. I had questions as 'a patient' at checkout (by phone) and they immediately connected me with a pharmacist! After getting these results back I can't see how you can go wrong. (Until some smarty pants chimes in and takes issue with the COA methodology- bring it! LOL)
    P.S. I know a urologist who takes clomid and is sticking to it!

    Peptide Discussion researching

  • Enclomiphene sourcing
    S Stones67

    SwCh.pdf KiCh.pdf EmPh.pdf

    Is this showing up properly?

    Peptide Discussion researching

  • Enclomiphene sourcing
    S Stones67

    @ResearchCat
    They are different compounds! And I have some good news. I sent "Enclomiphene" samples to Vanguard including the 12.5mg offering from Swiss Chems, 6.25mg from Kimera,, and 6.25 mg from Empower Pharmacy (503). I asked them to list the Zuclomiphene isomer as a contaminant. I recieved the results Thursday evening. Long story short, all three had essentially zero Zuc. I will get around to redacting personal info from the COA's and posting in this thread at some point this weekend- cuz I know you dudes like receipts!

    Peptide Discussion researching

  • Klotho / FLGR242 (albumin-bound new tech)
    S Stones67

    @diegoc
    Bro! Did you just realize you have a year's supply of FLGR? Ha. That's awesome! And you have enough to try a few weeks at 4mg/week and join the big leagues!😁

    Peptide Discussion researching

  • Klotho / FLGR242 (albumin-bound new tech)
    S Stones67

    @JoeC
    Feels good to feel young again huh? Your approach is similar to what my startup was in terms of dosing. If memory serves it was 1.25 mg total for weeks 1 and 2- in a 5d on 2d off schedule. Then 2.5mg for weeks 3 and beyond until I moved to 5mg weekly. Someone posted a nice graph, upthread, a month or two ago showing dose accumulation (weekly v daily) over time based on albumin kinetics. You end up in roughly the same spot eventually. You do you cuz there doesn't seem to be a wrong way!

    Peptide Discussion researching

  • Klotho / FLGR242 (albumin-bound new tech)
    S Stones67

    @JoeC
    Are you outlining the above as daily or weekly?

    Peptide Discussion researching

  • Klotho / FLGR242 (albumin-bound new tech)
    S Stones67

    @diegoc
    Ha. She's Norwegian and didn't mind the more "well fed" dad bod of old! LOL. (Got my BF down to 12.9% on July's dexa and am never going back.) I'm not leaving her out of the game either. Reta, Klotho, and slim assist are performing quite nicely for her research as well. Love your thread bud.

    Peptide Discussion researching

  • Klotho / FLGR242 (albumin-bound new tech)
    S Stones67

    @Mr-Smurf
    Got it! Great starting point. So that vein running horizontally across your right bicep should become more prominent and maybe a few in the forearm. I personally like the aesthetic but the wife remains noncommittal! I also think it helps a bit in the midsection and love handle area, at least on me. Enjoy the trial. Minor warning- the albumin binder can cause a little burning, itching, and maybe even a small bump the first few injections. This has resolved for most folks over time.

    Peptide Discussion researching

  • Klotho / FLGR242 (albumin-bound new tech)
    S Stones67

    @Mr-Smurf
    That should be enough to get some veins popping. Its what most of us noticed first.

    Peptide Discussion researching
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups