Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
T

thanks_enjoi

@thanks_enjoi
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
61
Topics
2
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Eloralintide
    T thanks_enjoi

    I take a small dose of survo for the liver fat benefit

    Peptide Discussion researching

  • Nexaph 2P 30mg preorder
    T thanks_enjoi

    I have ordered from Nexaph. Product was as expected (bought discount ara 290 because it looked ran over) and 5 amino 1q. But if you buying bulk from a good group buy. You can literally get the COA from the start. Test as many vials as you want (when you buy a large amount just giving an example) and still save a ton of money. Paying 119 for a kit of adamax, 95 bucks for 30mg reta, 54 for 1000mg NAD plus and so on and so forth. A 5 to 10k order saves you 10s of thousands of dollars. But you do have to find the right group buy and the right people. Thats the biggest risk. Once you have done that, you have lowered that risk immensely but obviously some still remains. But the savings justify it to me without question

    Peptide Discussion glp2-t

  • GLP-1 effects on dopamine
    T thanks_enjoi

    It sucks that they only these tests at very limited VAs.

    Peptide Discussion glp1-s glp2-t glp3-r

  • 5-Amino-1MQ Research
    T thanks_enjoi

    @vpep indont taken the nad plus everyday. I taken the NMN everyday. I like knowing that different routes of things are taken.

    Peptide Discussion researching nad 5-amino-1mq

  • 5-Amino-1MQ Research
    T thanks_enjoi

    @vpep ah I misunderstood. It is probably one of my favorite compounds. I use it orally on occasion but prefer the Injectable. To just focus on this particular method for this compound, I take oral NMN and urolithin A about an hour later I subq nad plus with the 5 amino 1q. And take ubiquinol at that time. It's just what I personally do for this "protocol" and it seems to be good to me

    Peptide Discussion researching nad 5-amino-1mq

  • FDA approves Tirzepatide to reduce heart attacks/strokes
    T thanks_enjoi

    I am prescribed zepbound. I have 10, 12.5 and 15mg pens I dont use. If anyone is interested. I get it from the VA.

    Peptide Discussion glp2-t glp3-r researching

  • 5-Amino-1MQ Research
    T thanks_enjoi

    @vpep its been two days lol. You definitely won't see it. That's not how any of these work. Feeling it, is also not something inbound expect, especially at 2 days. I dont feel most of the compounds I use, but I see the bloodwork, notice changes (months) and from the science it makes sense if you are using it with how its meant to be utilized.

    Peptide Discussion researching nad 5-amino-1mq

  • Adamax da 1032 and NASA (N-Acetyl Semax Amidate) Research
    T thanks_enjoi

    So to put this into perspective adamax is the way to go

    Peptide Discussion

  • Clients
    T thanks_enjoi

    Some of my clients are kenvue, Kimberly clark, merck, GSK and more. Ive been discussing peptides and am taking a few of them golfing this month. Im trying to see if they have old testing equipment or would be willing to test things for me. Not sure how it will go but when they spend very large sums of money through me a month im hoping to get further than I am now. Just throwing that there. Some of them actually but some from me on the side which is cool.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Crush Research Grand Re-opening
    T thanks_enjoi

    If you look at the bottles of some of the "new compounds" misspellings and other items that stand out so I'd be aware of that if you care

    Vendor Reviews & Orders

  • FDA approves Tirzepatide to reduce heart attacks/strokes
    T thanks_enjoi

    I have quite a bit of pharma zepbound 10mg to 15mg i do not use but I get it every month

    Peptide Discussion glp2-t glp3-r researching

  • SS-31 Dosage for Researching
    T thanks_enjoi

    @vpep im using snake oil lol. The black bottle was a freebie with another purchase the white i personally enjoy.

    Peptide Discussion ss-31 klow researching

  • Pre-sales
    T thanks_enjoi

    @Mydogdaryl423 I pay attention. I don't use a boatload of peps together, testing, and bloodwork every 3 months. Easy peasy

    Peptide Discussion

  • Labor Day 2026 Peptide Vendor Sales Roundup
    T thanks_enjoi

    @Shifted aren't they the same company?

    Announcements

  • Labor Day 2026 Peptide Vendor Sales Roundup
    T thanks_enjoi

    @ResearchCat they have a never ending sale it seems. They just change the name. JAYC is on code

    Announcements

  • CRUSH SS31 gelled - endotoxins?
    T thanks_enjoi

    @denti same here

    Vendor Reviews & Orders

  • What 3D printer should I order and lets put some files here
    T thanks_enjoi

    What would you guys recommend to make for apache 1300s to apache 4800s? I am trying to just get one machine to do it all. I have about 50 apache waiting to get retrofitted. Any help on a 3d printer would be much appreciated

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage beginner-question

  • HGH 191AA
    T thanks_enjoi

    I currently run QSC HGH, and after dialing in the 2iu a night. I absolutely love it. I was going in at around 3.5 and that was to much for me. I have alot of QSC in my cabinet and am awaiting a refund for ERPs horrible quality HGH. That even know how bad it was they were still selling it. Im sure they sold the batch I sent back. I have never had so much trouble dealing with a company as I have with ERP. They make it up as they go. I would completely stay away from them. Im awaiting quite a bit of lobster HGH and other products, he also mentioned today that they are changing the requirements for purchasing to make it easier on the normal customer.

    Peptide Discussion researching other-peptide

  • Adamax and N-Acetyl Selank Amidate (NA Selank)
    T thanks_enjoi

    @EXTROPIAN they are much better in my opinion. Just make sure you are getting actual adamax as that has adamantane.

    Peptide Discussion
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups