@PeptidePete said:
Consider your question! 'Weight loss" is not my goal and should NOT be your question. Body composition is. I'm up 17 lbs from bottom (155lbs), and now 12.5% body fat. So, fat way down, lean mass way up in 5 months. At age 65 what i did was "impossible" (lol)
Wow.....I missed out on a lot of discussion and just getting caught up now.
First off, thanks for sharing your experience in such detail.
I am a slightly younger, old dude at 57, so I am reading your progress with great interest.
I will not be purchasing kg's of caviar or going full carnivore, but I am guessing most people who will be using this peptide won't be on any of those eating protocols.
I did note that you are researching a bunch of 'supportive' elements. This is probably near impossible for you to answer, but it's worth a shot. At this point in time, I am not really interested in researching TRT and/or the GH Route. I'm not saying never , but that's just me at this point in time.
Are you able to discern how much of the gains are solely from the FLGR242 ? Do you feel that there are synergies between the GH and T and FLGR242 ?
I know this is totally speculative, but do you feel that someone not researching GH or T would see some form of noticeable results ?
Thanks for sharing, cheers!