Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. Larazotide research sourcing
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Larazotide research sourcing

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
other-peptideresearchingbeginner-questionside-effectsreconstitution
4 Posts 2 Posters 361 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • S Offline
    S Offline
    Sunshine-day
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I'm looking to sourcing for research using Larazotid peptide for "leaky gut" condition. Any recommended U.S. vendors and/or testimonials to dosages, possible contraindications, side effects and/or efficacy?

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • E Online
      E Online
      Eleanor
      wrote on last edited by Eleanor
      #2

      I heard of it but have not seen it. I'll keep an eye out for it. I'm looking for Urolithin A in VIAL, not oral; wanted to take it before SS-31.
      Will be on the lookout for both of us.

      Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

      S 1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • E Eleanor

        I heard of it but have not seen it. I'll keep an eye out for it. I'm looking for Urolithin A in VIAL, not oral; wanted to take it before SS-31.
        Will be on the lookout for both of us.

        S Offline
        S Offline
        Sunshine-day
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @Eleanor great thanks 😊

        E 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • S Sunshine-day

          @Eleanor great thanks 😊

          E Online
          E Online
          Eleanor
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @Sunshine_day I think that's a GLP/GIP due to be released late this year or early 2027. There was a video I posted here; about 15 different ones to be rescheduled & made available.

          Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

          1 Reply Last reply
          1

          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

          With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

          Register Login
          Reply
          • Reply as topic
          Log in to reply
          • Oldest to Newest
          • Newest to Oldest
          • Most Votes


          • Login

          • Login or register to search.
          • First post
            Last post
          0
          • Categories
          • Recent
          • Tags
          • Popular
          • World
          • Users
          • Groups