Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Supplies, Mixing & Storage
  3. Hospira 0.9% Bacteriostatic Sodium Chloride (30 mL)
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Hospira 0.9% Bacteriostatic Sodium Chloride (30 mL)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Supplies, Mixing & Storage
135 Posts 21 Posters 4.0k Views 3 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • J JtCjEfF

    @Stevepep i’ve heard that, but I’ve also heard and or read that you can use it with buffered. I’ve tried normal bac water as well as NACL backwater for NAD buffer, and for me there’s a huge difference. I actually get ISR and bruising from NAD injections without using NACL bac water. So I use NACL for it now.

    S Offline
    S Offline
    Stevepep
    wrote last edited by
    #21

    @JtCjEfF That is good to know because for me it has made a big difference. Mots-C and SS31 seem to give me a nice, itchy red bump. The NACL BAC, instead of regular BAC, made it go away. I can't believe its so much cheaper as well it shows you the rip of that th hospira regular BAC is.

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • J JtCjEfF

      @commander , this may be helpful if you don’t have a version of your own. I know there are several versions floating around.
      https://peptidefox.com/content/reconstitution

      S Offline
      S Offline
      Stevepep
      wrote last edited by Stevepep
      #22

      @JtCjEfF I really like that site, PeptideFox. @mrjoshua44 gets the credit; it's a good one. Just don't make the mistake of signing up; they will harass you for the monthly fee. I asked the AI a question and then was asked to sign up, which I did, and now every time I get the pop up. And of course I am considering it lol

      J 1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • S Stevepep

        @JtCjEfF I really like that site, PeptideFox. @mrjoshua44 gets the credit; it's a good one. Just don't make the mistake of signing up; they will harass you for the monthly fee. I asked the AI a question and then was asked to sign up, which I did, and now every time I get the pop up. And of course I am considering it lol

        J Offline
        J Offline
        JtCjEfF
        wrote last edited by
        #23

        @Stevepep I haven’t signed up or tried their AI, but its one of the first sites I found on May when i started researching what this Peptide things was all about. Excellent info there.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • S Stevepep

          @Commander Hospira Sodium Chloride BAC water. It's actually a lot cheaper than standard BAC water, which makes no sense. I ordered it here. https://peptidetest.com/products/pfizer-hospira-bacteriostatic-sodium-chloride-for-injection-30-ml

          For me, it made a big difference on day one.

          E Online
          E Online
          Eleanor
          wrote last edited by
          #24

          @Stevepep said:

          @Commander Hospira Sodium Chloride BAC water. It's actually a lot cheaper than standard BAC water, which makes no sense. I ordered it here. https://peptidetest.com/products/pfizer-hospira-bacteriostatic-sodium-chloride-for-injection-30-ml

          For me, it made a big difference on day one.

          SS31, you bet it works. NAD buffered, hmm, IDK, wouldn't try it.

          I want to know if I can use it with CARTALAX? That stings the hell out of me!

          Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • C Offline
            C Offline
            Commander
            wrote last edited by
            #25

            So I just bought a case from Medex, I will give it a try with Mots-c and SS-31. I sm up in the air about trying it with my NAD. The vendor says it is buffed, but it doesn’t sting a little. It it is buffed NAD and I use this what will happen so I know it isn’t any good?

            Please excuse my typos. Small Phone & Bad Eyes

            S 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • mrjoshua44M Offline
              mrjoshua44M Offline
              mrjoshua44
              wrote last edited by
              #26

              Well, I can't for the life of me remember the source I used, but I remembered I posted this on an older thread, talking about the Bacteriostatic 0.9% NaCl solution. I'll keep trying to find the source I used.

              most water-soluble peptides work well with BAC 0.9% Sodium Chloride; GLP-1 agonists (semaglutide, tirzepatide, retatrutide), Growth hormone secretagogues (CJC-1295, ipamorelin, sermorelin), Healing peptides (BPC-157, TB-500), Cognitive peptides (Selank, Semax).

              Critical Exceptions
              Copper-Containing Peptides GHK-Cu and AHK-Cu, NAD+ and the following require more of an acidic dissolution; IGF-1 LR3, IGF-1 DES, MGF, PEG-MGF, Follistatin, and Melanotan I.

              For my own research purposes, I've only used it for MOTS-c and SS-31 to reduce injection site reactions.

              S 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • mrjoshua44M mrjoshua44

                Well, I can't for the life of me remember the source I used, but I remembered I posted this on an older thread, talking about the Bacteriostatic 0.9% NaCl solution. I'll keep trying to find the source I used.

                most water-soluble peptides work well with BAC 0.9% Sodium Chloride; GLP-1 agonists (semaglutide, tirzepatide, retatrutide), Growth hormone secretagogues (CJC-1295, ipamorelin, sermorelin), Healing peptides (BPC-157, TB-500), Cognitive peptides (Selank, Semax).

                Critical Exceptions
                Copper-Containing Peptides GHK-Cu and AHK-Cu, NAD+ and the following require more of an acidic dissolution; IGF-1 LR3, IGF-1 DES, MGF, PEG-MGF, Follistatin, and Melanotan I.

                For my own research purposes, I've only used it for MOTS-c and SS-31 to reduce injection site reactions.

                S Offline
                S Offline
                Stevepep
                wrote last edited by
                #27

                @mrjoshua44 it was peptidefox I think

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • C Commander

                  So I just bought a case from Medex, I will give it a try with Mots-c and SS-31. I sm up in the air about trying it with my NAD. The vendor says it is buffed, but it doesn’t sting a little. It it is buffed NAD and I use this what will happen so I know it isn’t any good?

                  S Offline
                  S Offline
                  Stevepep
                  wrote last edited by Stevepep
                  #28

                  @Commander me too how dumb is it that it’s so much less than hospital bac. 110 a case l. Yes people 4:40 a bottle. How much you think they mark up Hospira Bac. https://medexsupply.com/bacteriostatic-sodium-chloride-0-9-injection-30-ml-25-box/?sku=PFZ-00409196607&gad_source=1&gad_campaignid=22733881887&gbraid=0AAAAADmq-DfAUpAdtznTUiTKY3YlmibuR&gclid=Cj0KCQjw--7UBhCpARIsAGJBptgKDNyE_ZK3yxtj5HLDkPCH3PZYK1CQbfGgrbClbCwOKOWKilNa_CEaApY_EALw_wcB

                  Just wait we create demand and it will be $16

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • C Offline
                    C Offline
                    Commander
                    wrote last edited by
                    #29

                    Anyone know what will happen if it is mixed with buffered NAD?

                    Please excuse my typos. Small Phone & Bad Eyes

                    S 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • C Commander

                      Anyone know what will happen if it is mixed with buffered NAD?

                      S Offline
                      S Offline
                      Stevepep
                      wrote last edited by
                      #30

                      @Commander https://peptidefox.com/content/reconstitution posted above seems like it’s ok

                      C 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • S Stevepep

                        @Commander https://peptidefox.com/content/reconstitution posted above seems like it’s ok

                        C Offline
                        C Offline
                        Commander
                        wrote last edited by
                        #31

                        @Stevepep said:

                        @Commander https://peptidefox.com/content/reconstitution posted above seems like it’s ok

                        So if I understand this right, you can use jt for Buffered NAD
                        IMG_2554.png

                        Please excuse my typos. Small Phone & Bad Eyes

                        J 1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • C Commander

                          @Stevepep said:

                          @Commander https://peptidefox.com/content/reconstitution posted above seems like it’s ok

                          So if I understand this right, you can use jt for Buffered NAD
                          IMG_2554.png

                          J Offline
                          J Offline
                          JtCjEfF
                          wrote last edited by
                          #32

                          @Commander Yes sir!

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • RandyR Offline
                            RandyR Offline
                            Randy
                            wrote last edited by
                            #33

                            Just chiming in because the added salt can actually be an issue here. It can cause some peptides to aggregate or precipitate, basically clump up or come out of solution. Depends on the peptide, concentration and formulation, so “I’ve used it without a problem” isn’t a blanket green light for everything.

                            It won’t automatically ruin every vial, but I wouldn’t casually swap it for regular BAC water either.

                            "If it doesnt come in a needle. It doesn't work"

                            C 1 Reply Last reply
                            3
                            • RandyR Randy

                              Just chiming in because the added salt can actually be an issue here. It can cause some peptides to aggregate or precipitate, basically clump up or come out of solution. Depends on the peptide, concentration and formulation, so “I’ve used it without a problem” isn’t a blanket green light for everything.

                              It won’t automatically ruin every vial, but I wouldn’t casually swap it for regular BAC water either.

                              C Offline
                              C Offline
                              Commander
                              wrote last edited by
                              #34

                              @Randy said:

                              Just chiming in because the added salt can actually be an issue here. It can cause some peptides to aggregate or precipitate, basically clump up or come out of solution. Depends on the peptide, concentration and formulation, so “I’ve used it without a problem” isn’t a blanket green light for everything.

                              It won’t automatically ruin every vial, but I wouldn’t casually swap it for regular BAC water either.

                              So I have been getting some lumps and ISR from MOTS-C, NAD+ and SS-31 and sometimes KLOW. I was going to try it with them. Just not sure how to tell if it didn’t work or not….
                              I am going to try it on my NAD+

                              Please excuse my typos. Small Phone & Bad Eyes

                              S 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • C Commander

                                @Randy said:

                                Just chiming in because the added salt can actually be an issue here. It can cause some peptides to aggregate or precipitate, basically clump up or come out of solution. Depends on the peptide, concentration and formulation, so “I’ve used it without a problem” isn’t a blanket green light for everything.

                                It won’t automatically ruin every vial, but I wouldn’t casually swap it for regular BAC water either.

                                So I have been getting some lumps and ISR from MOTS-C, NAD+ and SS-31 and sometimes KLOW. I was going to try it with them. Just not sure how to tell if it didn’t work or not….
                                I am going to try it on my NAD+

                                S Offline
                                S Offline
                                Stevepep
                                wrote last edited by
                                #35

                                @Commander I have only used it on SS31 and MOTSC everything seems to say it’s ok for those two unless I missed something. It most definitely helped in terms of ISR. I didn’t do it for NAD buffered because the opinions differ and that one buffered doesn’t bother me.

                                @randy can you let us know if it’s ok for MOTS and SS31

                                RandyR 1 Reply Last reply
                                1
                                • S Stevepep

                                  @Commander I have only used it on SS31 and MOTSC everything seems to say it’s ok for those two unless I missed something. It most definitely helped in terms of ISR. I didn’t do it for NAD buffered because the opinions differ and that one buffered doesn’t bother me.

                                  @randy can you let us know if it’s ok for MOTS and SS31

                                  RandyR Offline
                                  RandyR Offline
                                  Randy
                                  wrote last edited by Randy
                                  #36

                                  @Stevepep I have no information on which ones are okay and which ones aren't. It can be dose dependent, it can be affected by any TFA salts left behind. There are so many variables there's no way to really know and it's why I just avoid it

                                  "If it doesnt come in a needle. It doesn't work"

                                  S 1 Reply Last reply
                                  2
                                  • RandyR Randy

                                    @Stevepep I have no information on which ones are okay and which ones aren't. It can be dose dependent, it can be affected by any TFA salts left behind. There are so many variables there's no way to really know and it's why I just avoid it

                                    S Offline
                                    S Offline
                                    Stevepep
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #37

                                    @Randy thanks was hoping I found the solution for the mots c red welt. It does make a big difference

                                    RandyR pep_researcherP 2 Replies Last reply
                                    0
                                    • S Stevepep

                                      @Randy thanks was hoping I found the solution for the mots c red welt. It does make a big difference

                                      RandyR Offline
                                      RandyR Offline
                                      Randy
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #38

                                      @Stevepep if it works and you still feel the effect than all good 😊

                                      "If it doesnt come in a needle. It doesn't work"

                                      C 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • RandyR Randy

                                        @Stevepep if it works and you still feel the effect than all good 😊

                                        C Offline
                                        C Offline
                                        Commander
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #39

                                        @Randy said:

                                        @Stevepep if it works and you still feel the effect than all good 😊

                                        That is the real question, will it harm the peptides and not work

                                        Please excuse my typos. Small Phone & Bad Eyes

                                        Snake PepskinS 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • S Stevepep

                                          @Randy thanks was hoping I found the solution for the mots c red welt. It does make a big difference

                                          pep_researcherP Offline
                                          pep_researcherP Offline
                                          pep_researcher
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #40

                                          @Stevepep said:

                                          @Randy thanks was hoping I found the solution for the mots c red welt. It does make a big difference

                                          Applying a cold pack for 30 sec before researching on the site also helps avoid the sting and welt.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular
                                          • World
                                          • Users
                                          • Groups