Hospira 0.9% Bacteriostatic Sodium Chloride (30 mL)
-
Has anyone tried Reconstituting their research peptides with Hospira 0.9% Bacteriostatic Sodium Chloride (30 mL)
Theoretically speaking it might help to lessen the sting from Peptides like Mots-C
I heard RETA was a hard no
Anyone else have any experience or knowledge in this area ?
-
You can use but just check the chemistry of the peptide you are using works well with sodium chloride. It's cheaper than regular BAC too.
-
Like much of the rest of the world, we have a Hospira BAC shortage in the Great White North. Some on line Pharma's have them but have a limit of two per person....and wouldn't you know it, 2 units doesn't meet their minimum shipping threshold. I bumped up my purchase with the Sodium Chloride BAC. After some quick AI'ing around, seemed like a viable alternative for the right peps.
-
I use it specifically for MOTSc and ISR went away - I can't say for certain it was that but no more ISR after starting with the Hospira Sodium Bac. Can actually be used for most peptides but not all. Our bodies like it because it more closely aligns.
-
@Paradox I looked into using it for GHK-CU thinking it might lessen my reaction. this is what I get about can I use it to recon GHK-CU...
"No, you should avoid using sodium chloride solutions for GHK-Cu. GHK-Cu (glycyl-L-histidyl-L-lysine copper) should instead be reconstituted using standard Bacteriostatic Water (sterile water with 0.9% benzyl alcohol).Why Sodium Chloride is Not RecommendedCopper Displacement: Sodium chloride or saline solutions can cause the sodium and chloride ions to interfere with or displace the copper(II) ion bound in the GHK-Cu tripeptide complex, which can reduce its stability and potency.Injection Comfort vs. Stability: While bacteriostatic sodium chloride contains a preservative (benzyl alcohol), the salt component itself is unnecessary and chemically suboptimal for copper peptides compared to plain bacteriostatic water.Best Practices for Mixing GHK-CuCorrect Solvent: Use plain Bacteriostatic Water (containing 0.9% benzyl alcohol) to prevent bacterial growth over multi-dose use." -
@Paradox Using it for GHK-cu would only amplify the stinging, not reduce it. The NaCl does not play well with the pH of the GHK-cu.
-
I just started using it for SS31 and MOTSC, no ISR at all. With just Hospira BAC I would get a nice itchy red spot for a bit from both. I was going to try it for NAD, but it's not recommended if it's buffered, and I have the Nexaph buffered and I get no reaction to it anyway.
-
I just started using it for SS31 and MOTSC, no ISR at all. With just Hospira BAC I would get a nice itchy red spot for a bit from both. I was going to try it for NAD, but it's not recommended if it's buffered, and I have the Nexaph buffered and I get no reaction to it anyway.
I just started using it for SS31 and MOTSC, no ISR at all. With just Hospira BAC I would get a nice itchy red spot for a bit from both. I was going to try it for NAD, but it's not recommended if it's buffered, and I have the Nexaph buffered and I get no reaction to it anyway.
Steve what did you start using with SS31 and MOTS-C
-
I just started using it for SS31 and MOTSC, no ISR at all. With just Hospira BAC I would get a nice itchy red spot for a bit from both. I was going to try it for NAD, but it's not recommended if it's buffered, and I have the Nexaph buffered and I get no reaction to it anyway.
Steve what did you start using with SS31 and MOTS-C
@Commander Hospira Sodium Chloride BAC water. It's actually a lot cheaper than standard BAC water, which makes no sense. I ordered it here. https://peptidetest.com/products/pfizer-hospira-bacteriostatic-sodium-chloride-for-injection-30-ml
For me, it made a big difference on day one.
-
I know it can't be used with some stuff. But I can'y find the list. What can it be used with? and did it help withISR? I have bumps from Motsc and NAD....Can it be used with those?
@Commander yes it helped me a lot. As long as it’s NAD that isn’t buffered like you get from grey. No bump at all from motsc in my one use so far
From what I gather it can be used in SS31, MOTSC and the unbuffered form of NAD. Not on GHK-CU or any blend containing it. So far I have pinned one time using it with Motsc and SS31 and no red bump
Update: 2nd time and nothing; it works for me
-
@Commander You aren't supposed to use it on the buffered because of the PH
-
@Commander You aren't supposed to use it on the buffered because of the PH
@Stevepep i’ve heard that, but I’ve also heard and or read that you can use it with buffered. I’ve tried normal bac water as well as NACL backwater for NAD buffer, and for me there’s a huge difference. I actually get ISR and bruising from NAD injections without using NACL bac water. So I use NACL for it now.
-
@commander , this may be helpful if you don’t have a version of your own. I know there are several versions floating around.
https://peptidefox.com/content/reconstitution
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login