Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Supplies, Mixing & Storage
  3. Hospira 0.9% Bacteriostatic Sodium Chloride (30 mL)
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Hospira 0.9% Bacteriostatic Sodium Chloride (30 mL)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Supplies, Mixing & Storage
135 Posts 21 Posters 4.0k Views 3 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • E Online
    E Online
    Eleanor
    wrote last edited by Eleanor
    #81

    I'm going to have to burn a 500 vial of my buffered to see if this works. Ya never know... Wonder if it works on Tirz, Cagri, Survo, TA1, and esp. Cartalax?

    Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

    C 1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • C Offline
      C Offline
      coondogesq
      wrote last edited by
      #82

      Question - would adding PBS (Phosphate Buffered Saline) to BAC work? I see that recommended for ARA-290 (75-80% PBS/20-25% BAC) and was curious about whether is might also make sense in the context of this discussion?

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • E Eleanor

        I'm going to have to burn a 500 vial of my buffered to see if this works. Ya never know... Wonder if it works on Tirz, Cagri, Survo, TA1, and esp. Cartalax?

        C Offline
        C Offline
        Commander
        wrote last edited by
        #83

        @Eleanor said:

        I'm going to have to burn a 500 vial of my buffered to see if this works. Ya never know... Wonder if it works on Tirz, Cagri, Survo, TA1, and esp. Cartalax?

        I am going to have to burn 1 of my 300 vials of NAD 1000mg tomorrow testing this too!!

        Please excuse my typos. Small Phone & Bad Eyes

        E 1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • C Commander

          @Eleanor said:

          I'm going to have to burn a 500 vial of my buffered to see if this works. Ya never know... Wonder if it works on Tirz, Cagri, Survo, TA1, and esp. Cartalax?

          I am going to have to burn 1 of my 300 vials of NAD 1000mg tomorrow testing this too!!

          E Online
          E Online
          Eleanor
          wrote last edited by
          #84

          @Commander Must be nice, El Capitan! LOL! Please let us know how it goes. Truly, I mean that, do let us know. It'll be next week before I can do anything with regard to reconn. Too much to do on this end...

          Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • C Offline
            C Offline
            Commander
            wrote last edited by
            #85

            I reconed Mots-C, SS-31 and My NAD+ (Supposedly Buffered) with this and it didn't have a problem. I took all three shots already, the NAD didn't sting as much. I will let you know if I have bumps tomorrow. Normally it takes weeks for these hard bumps to go away with regular BAC, so we will see...

            Please excuse my typos. Small Phone & Bad Eyes

            1 Reply Last reply
            3
            • C Offline
              C Offline
              Commander
              wrote last edited by
              #86

              So far so good, the bumps from the shots are a lot smaller than with the regular back

              Please excuse my typos. Small Phone & Bad Eyes

              S 1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • C Commander

                So far so good, the bumps from the shots are a lot smaller than with the regular back

                S Offline
                S Offline
                Stevepep
                wrote last edited by
                #87

                @Commander I told you it was a massive difference for me glad it’s working out so far

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • C Offline
                  C Offline
                  Commander
                  wrote last edited by
                  #88

                  I took my shots this morning again, and it is definitely better than it was with the normal BAC. Hopefully, this isn't hurting the peptide itself.

                  Please excuse my typos. Small Phone & Bad Eyes

                  S 1 Reply Last reply
                  3
                  • C Commander

                    I took my shots this morning again, and it is definitely better than it was with the normal BAC. Hopefully, this isn't hurting the peptide itself.

                    S Offline
                    S Offline
                    Stevepep
                    wrote last edited by
                    #89

                    @Commander, well, I feel great. I am on week two, and it's so much better

                    C 1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • S Stevepep

                      @Commander, well, I feel great. I am on week two, and it's so much better

                      C Offline
                      C Offline
                      Commander
                      wrote last edited by
                      #90

                      @Stevepep
                      So here's a question. Do you think this would work for Tesa/IPA blend too?

                      Please excuse my typos. Small Phone & Bad Eyes

                      S 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • C Commander

                        @Stevepep
                        So here's a question. Do you think this would work for Tesa/IPA blend too?

                        S Offline
                        S Offline
                        Stevepep
                        wrote last edited by
                        #91

                        @Commander I do not know my friend.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • C Commander

                          @Eleanor said:

                          I would not use it with buffered NAD.

                          Dam and my buffered nad is the think that gives me the most ISR

                          J Offline
                          J Offline
                          JtCjEfF
                          wrote last edited by
                          #92

                          @Commander I use NACL in buffered NAD+ and its much better for ME. When using NACL, i get less stinging. When I use normal Bac water I get stinging and even bruising. Both have been Hospira, NAD from the same source and batch.

                          I would highly recommend NACL in NAD (buffered or not), SS-31 and MOTs-C.

                          C 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • E Online
                            E Online
                            Eleanor
                            wrote last edited by
                            #93

                            Waiting to try NaCl on my next vial of NAD buf. Meanwhile, I just did my first starter dose of MOTS-C w/NaCl and not even a tingle.

                            Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

                            S 1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • J JtCjEfF

                              @Commander I use NACL in buffered NAD+ and its much better for ME. When using NACL, i get less stinging. When I use normal Bac water I get stinging and even bruising. Both have been Hospira, NAD from the same source and batch.

                              I would highly recommend NACL in NAD (buffered or not), SS-31 and MOTs-C.

                              C Offline
                              C Offline
                              Commander
                              wrote last edited by
                              #94

                              @JtCjEfF said:

                              @Commander I use NACL in buffered NAD+ and its much better for ME. When using NACL, i get less stinging. When I use normal Bac water I get stinging and even bruising. Both have been Hospira, NAD from the same source and batch.

                              I would highly recommend NACL in NAD (buffered or not), SS-31 and MOTs-C.

                              Yep, it works great for all if them for me. Now the question for me is what about Tesa and Ipa, it would be great if it worked for that too..

                              Please excuse my typos. Small Phone & Bad Eyes

                              S 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • C Commander

                                @JtCjEfF said:

                                @Commander I use NACL in buffered NAD+ and its much better for ME. When using NACL, i get less stinging. When I use normal Bac water I get stinging and even bruising. Both have been Hospira, NAD from the same source and batch.

                                I would highly recommend NACL in NAD (buffered or not), SS-31 and MOTs-C.

                                Yep, it works great for all if them for me. Now the question for me is what about Tesa and Ipa, it would be great if it worked for that too..

                                S Offline
                                S Offline
                                Stevepep
                                wrote last edited by
                                #95

                                @Commander this was on peptide fox

                                Sermorelin, ipamorelin, tesamorelin, and CJC-1295 with or without DAC
                                NaCl bacteriostatic water (0.9% saline + 0.9 benzyl alcohol)

                                C 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • S Stevepep

                                  @Commander this was on peptide fox

                                  Sermorelin, ipamorelin, tesamorelin, and CJC-1295 with or without DAC
                                  NaCl bacteriostatic water (0.9% saline + 0.9 benzyl alcohol)

                                  C Offline
                                  C Offline
                                  Commander
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #96

                                  @Stevepep said:

                                  @Commander this was on peptide fox

                                  Sermorelin, ipamorelin, tesamorelin, and CJC-1295 with or without DAC
                                  NaCl bacteriostatic water (0.9% saline + 0.9 benzyl alcohol)

                                  Do you have a link to this article?

                                  Please excuse my typos. Small Phone & Bad Eyes

                                  S 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • C Commander

                                    @Stevepep said:

                                    @Commander this was on peptide fox

                                    Sermorelin, ipamorelin, tesamorelin, and CJC-1295 with or without DAC
                                    NaCl bacteriostatic water (0.9% saline + 0.9 benzyl alcohol)

                                    Do you have a link to this article?

                                    S Offline
                                    S Offline
                                    Stevepep
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #97

                                    @Commander https://peptidefox.com/content/reconstitution

                                    C 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • S Stevepep

                                      @Commander https://peptidefox.com/content/reconstitution

                                      C Offline
                                      C Offline
                                      Commander
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #98

                                      @Stevepep
                                      Thank you!

                                      Please excuse my typos. Small Phone & Bad Eyes

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      1
                                      • S Offline
                                        S Offline
                                        SkepticJen
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #99

                                        All - this was a great thread. The 3 that sting me the most are NAD, SS-31, MOTS. So I'm off to order from the link from @stevepep. Appreciate it y'all!

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        1
                                        • C Offline
                                          C Offline
                                          Commander
                                          wrote last edited by Commander
                                          #100

                                          I bought a case from Medex, csme in 2 days. But I live in 45 minutes from them, so shipping is quick.
                                          Now I don’t know what to do with the 3 cases of Hospira Bac I have 🤣

                                          Please excuse my typos. Small Phone & Bad Eyes

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          1

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular
                                          • World
                                          • Users
                                          • Groups