Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Supplies, Mixing & Storage
  3. Hospira 0.9% Bacteriostatic Sodium Chloride (30 mL)
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Hospira 0.9% Bacteriostatic Sodium Chloride (30 mL)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Supplies, Mixing & Storage
135 Posts 21 Posters 4.0k Views 3 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • C Offline
    C Offline
    Commander
    wrote last edited by
    #101

    An update. The ISR I am getting is kess, not not completely gone. I am stuff getting bumps, just not as bad.
    I will keep using this for the next few vials and see how it works out but nit sure it is making a big enough difference. But if I didn’t have 3 or 4 caees of regular Hospira BAC already this would be what I would buy because it is 1/3 the price.

    Please excuse my typos. Small Phone & Bad Eyes

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • E Online
      E Online
      Eleanor
      wrote last edited by Eleanor
      #102

      Oh, here they go at Peptidetest.com RAISING THE PRICE! Inching that price up....By one whole dollar. A--holes.

      Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

      S 1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • C Offline
        C Offline
        Commander
        wrote last edited by
        #103

        I don’t think they are buying it directly from Pfizer. Most if these places buy it from Medex, they are a huge supplier.They are really only making 25% markup on it. For a business that is actually really low.

        Please excuse my typos. Small Phone & Bad Eyes

        E 1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • C Commander

          I don’t think they are buying it directly from Pfizer. Most if these places buy it from Medex, they are a huge supplier.They are really only making 25% markup on it. For a business that is actually really low.

          E Online
          E Online
          Eleanor
          wrote last edited by
          #104

          @Commander Maybe so, but it kind of pisses me off that when these vendors see something getting popular, it seems the price starts to rise, regardless of profit objectives, or, objectives get raised.

          Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • E Eleanor

            Oh, here they go at Peptidetest.com RAISING THE PRICE! Inching that price up....By one whole dollar. A--holes.

            S Offline
            S Offline
            Stevepep
            wrote last edited by
            #105

            @Eleanor and changed the price of a case by more than double.

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • E Online
              E Online
              Eleanor
              wrote last edited by
              #106

              Wow! Oh brother. I'm not surprised.

              Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • E Eleanor

                @Commander said:

                This all sounds greek to me….
                So does that mean we can or can’t do it?

                Depends upon the compound. I still find peptideprotocols.com very helpful. I use it with SS31 and it also runs very well w/MOTS-C. If you look up the pep in the contents tab, you should find some reference to it.

                A Offline
                A Offline
                alexandradivita
                wrote last edited by
                #107

                @Eleanor Hi Eleanor, I clicked the link to check this site out, but it was a link to nowhere 🤔

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • E Eleanor

                  Waiting to try NaCl on my next vial of NAD buf. Meanwhile, I just did my first starter dose of MOTS-C w/NaCl and not even a tingle.

                  S Offline
                  S Offline
                  SkepticJen
                  wrote last edited by
                  #108

                  @Eleanor Would you let me know how the Buffered NAD works with NaCl? I've got some on the way I'll immediately try with MOTS but it'll be a minute before I need to make a new NAD cart.

                  E 1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • S SkepticJen

                    @Eleanor Would you let me know how the Buffered NAD works with NaCl? I've got some on the way I'll immediately try with MOTS but it'll be a minute before I need to make a new NAD cart.

                    E Online
                    E Online
                    Eleanor
                    wrote last edited by Eleanor
                    #109

                    @SkepticJen said:

                    @Eleanor Would you let me know how the Buffered NAD works with NaCl? I've got some on the way I'll immediately try with MOTS but it'll be a minute before I need to make a new NAD cart.

                    Sure. More than happy to let you know.
                    Peptidetest.com see if that works.

                    Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

                    S 1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • E Eleanor

                      @SkepticJen said:

                      @Eleanor Would you let me know how the Buffered NAD works with NaCl? I've got some on the way I'll immediately try with MOTS but it'll be a minute before I need to make a new NAD cart.

                      Sure. More than happy to let you know.
                      Peptidetest.com see if that works.

                      S Offline
                      S Offline
                      SkepticJen
                      wrote last edited by
                      #110

                      @Eleanor Yep - Ordered last week after reading this thread. Should be here mid week and I'll be ready to make a new MOTS just at the right time, but it'll be another week before I make SS-31 or NAD. All the discussion about buffered vs unbuffered NAD just got me questioning. I'm happy to sacrifice a NAD vial to check if it'll reduce sting, but would love to hear about it before it's time to try. Many thanks in advance!

                      E 1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • benybarraB Offline
                        benybarraB Offline
                        benybarra
                        wrote last edited by
                        #111

                        I used to use Hospira Sodium Chloride, mainly because before I got into peptides, I was getting my tirzepatide compounded and noticed that the vial listed sodium chloride as an ingredient. I later read that 0.9% sodium chloride is the same concentration as normal saline and is considered isotonic, meaning it has a similar salt concentration to human body fluids.

                        I’ve only used it with Triz, though. For my other peptides, I switched to Hospira BAC water, only because I don't know enough about the science.

                        mrjoshua44M 1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • benybarraB benybarra

                          I used to use Hospira Sodium Chloride, mainly because before I got into peptides, I was getting my tirzepatide compounded and noticed that the vial listed sodium chloride as an ingredient. I later read that 0.9% sodium chloride is the same concentration as normal saline and is considered isotonic, meaning it has a similar salt concentration to human body fluids.

                          I’ve only used it with Triz, though. For my other peptides, I switched to Hospira BAC water, only because I don't know enough about the science.

                          mrjoshua44M Offline
                          mrjoshua44M Offline
                          mrjoshua44
                          wrote last edited by
                          #112

                          @mexpep Yep, and it being isotonic is the reason I switched to using it to reconstitute my MOTS-c and SS-31, helps with the injection site reaction. Also just used it to reconstitute some Semax to put into a nasal spray. Works like a champ.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • EXTROPIANE Offline
                            EXTROPIANE Offline
                            EXTROPIAN
                            wrote last edited by
                            #113

                            You guys do know NaCl is Saline water (saline solution) right? The label must explicitly state the exact chemical breakdown (e.g., "0.9% Sodium Chloride", which means 900 mg of USP-grade salt per 100 mL of water) and confirm if any preservatives or buffers.

                            2M

                            S mrjoshua44M 2 Replies Last reply
                            0
                            • EXTROPIANE EXTROPIAN

                              You guys do know NaCl is Saline water (saline solution) right? The label must explicitly state the exact chemical breakdown (e.g., "0.9% Sodium Chloride", which means 900 mg of USP-grade salt per 100 mL of water) and confirm if any preservatives or buffers.

                              S Offline
                              S Offline
                              Stevepep
                              wrote last edited by
                              #114

                              @EXTROPIAN it’s exactly the same thing as Hospira Bac with NACL added and sold for 1/3 the price by the case which just highlights what a rip off Hospira Bac is

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              1
                              • EXTROPIANE EXTROPIAN

                                You guys do know NaCl is Saline water (saline solution) right? The label must explicitly state the exact chemical breakdown (e.g., "0.9% Sodium Chloride", which means 900 mg of USP-grade salt per 100 mL of water) and confirm if any preservatives or buffers.

                                mrjoshua44M Offline
                                mrjoshua44M Offline
                                mrjoshua44
                                wrote last edited by
                                #115

                                @EXTROPIAN IMG_0711.jpeg

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • Mydogdaryl423M Online
                                  Mydogdaryl423M Online
                                  Mydogdaryl423
                                  wrote last edited by Mydogdaryl423
                                  #116

                                  2 different products. I was confused too. NaCl and Bacteriostatic NaCL.

                                  So when everyone is referring to NaCl I hoping that they are referring to the bacteriostatic version.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • C Offline
                                    C Offline
                                    Commander
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #117

                                    So I had high hopes for this, but… after 1 week my Tesa/Ipa turned cloudy. And my unbuffered NAD seems to be stinging more and more every day with the BAC SC.. so far it is ok with Mots-c and SS-31. So my hopes of getting less buries is gone…

                                    Please excuse my typos. Small Phone & Bad Eyes

                                    S P 2 Replies Last reply
                                    0
                                    • C Commander

                                      So I had high hopes for this, but… after 1 week my Tesa/Ipa turned cloudy. And my unbuffered NAD seems to be stinging more and more every day with the BAC SC.. so far it is ok with Mots-c and SS-31. So my hopes of getting less buries is gone…

                                      S Offline
                                      S Offline
                                      Stevepep
                                      wrote last edited by Stevepep
                                      #118

                                      @Commander Thanks I have only been using it for SS-31 and MOTS-C and it works far better for me. I was able to handle MOTSC at 6mg 3x per week without even a red bump. 3mg used to be itchy and red. Everyone has different tolerance though

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • C Offline
                                        C Offline
                                        Commander
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #119

                                        I was hoping it would be good for Tesa and NAD too, but I will Continue to use this For they MOTS-C and SS-31 for awhile.

                                        Please excuse my typos. Small Phone & Bad Eyes

                                        mrjoshua44M 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • C Commander

                                          I was hoping it would be good for Tesa and NAD too, but I will Continue to use this For they MOTS-C and SS-31 for awhile.

                                          mrjoshua44M Offline
                                          mrjoshua44M Offline
                                          mrjoshua44
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #120

                                          @Commander BAC water containing sodium chloride (NaCl) shouldn't be used with unbuffered NAD+ only buffered versions. With unbuffered, it'll just make the injection worse.

                                          S C 2 Replies Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular
                                          • World
                                          • Users
                                          • Groups