Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Supplies, Mixing & Storage
  3. Noob pen questions
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Noob pen questions

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Supplies, Mixing & Storage
penswolverineglp3-rbeginner-question
2 Posts 2 Posters 13 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • S Offline
    S Offline
    stevetenerovich
    wrote last edited by stevetenerovich
    #1

    Not new to peps and syringes but just researching pens and wondered a couple things I haven't found answers to.

    First, I'm looking at getting the V2 from here as my first pen, for reta, thoughts on that or is there a pen better suited for a newbie?

    Second, with syringes, 8mm needle, I always pinch and go at a 45 degree angle but my understanding is you go straight at 90 degrees with a pen, why? Needle length is the same right?

    If needle length varies how do I know what length to get? Ultimately I would get pens for other peps I use like wolverine and kisspeptin (does needle length change based on pep?)

    Thanks for a great group!

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • N Online
      N Online
      Nuncles
      wrote last edited by Nuncles
      #2

      First part. You won't go wrong with the V2 but I can almost guarantee that most here would recommend a V4 over it. It has a better tactile feel during the push. If polls are possible here, a favorite pen poll would be interesting. If you have more than 1 peptide, I recommend ordering a few pens and save yourself the shipping charges down the road. Most people order more.

      I can't really answer the second part regarding the angle. But the needle gauge and length is a personal preference. Some say longer needles help with those "stingy" peptides. Some say it doesn't matter. I have some 29 gauge 12mm arriving today to test the theory myself.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0

      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

      With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

      Register Login
      Reply
      • Reply as topic
      Log in to reply
      • Oldest to Newest
      • Newest to Oldest
      • Most Votes


      • Login

      • Login or register to search.
      • First post
        Last post
      0
      • Categories
      • Recent
      • Tags
      • Popular
      • World
      • Users
      • Groups