Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. The "ghetto" Reta Stack. Tirz + Survo/Maz
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

The "ghetto" Reta Stack. Tirz + Survo/Maz

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
mazdutidesurvodutideresearching
122 Posts 32 Posters 18.4k Views 15 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • B Offline
    B Offline
    BigScaryTrux
    wrote on last edited by
    #101

    At 70 with significant health concerns, I’m apprehensive about Reta with regard to the increased resting heart rate being reported in the trials. Any insight as to how or if either of these 2 recipes would be kinder to my heart?

    FalcF 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • B BigScaryTrux

      At 70 with significant health concerns, I’m apprehensive about Reta with regard to the increased resting heart rate being reported in the trials. Any insight as to how or if either of these 2 recipes would be kinder to my heart?

      FalcF Offline
      FalcF Offline
      Falc
      wrote on last edited by
      #102

      @BigScaryTrux I'm 58 with my own significant health issues. I tried researching Reta but didn't care for it, so I went down the rabbit hole on the some of the GLP combos. Trial data on tirzepatide shows a modest heart rate increase of 2–4 bpm. Retatrutide shows a larger increase of 5–10 bpm, though the study noted this tended to decrease around week 24 (YMMV). Trial data on cagrilintide (studies were on CagriSema) actually shows a decrease in heart rate (−2.9 to −3.7 bpm vs. placebo). Survodutide data shows roughly the same increase as tirzepatide (+2.7–3.5 bpm).

      In my own experience, the tirz/cagri combo helped me to overcome a stall and i did't notice any increase in heart rate. I ended up settling at 7.5 mg of tirz on Wednesdays and 1 mg of cagri on Saturday.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • boogiescofferB Offline
        boogiescofferB Offline
        boogiescoffer
        wrote on last edited by
        #103

        It sounds like maz and survo both hit GLP-1. The ghetto stack has the benefit of also hitting glucagon (along with the GLP and GIP triz hits) but doesn’t that have the affect of adding to the GLP already hit by tirz? Any concerns with that?

        E Snake PepskinS 2 Replies Last reply
        1
        • RandyR Offline
          RandyR Offline
          Randy
          wrote on last edited by
          #104

          depends on how sensitive the rat is to the glp.

          Right now im ripping 15 tirz and 3.5 survo 3 days apart

          "If it doesnt come in a needle. It doesn't work"

          Snake PepskinS 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • boogiescofferB Offline
            boogiescofferB Offline
            boogiescoffer
            wrote on last edited by
            #105

            Thanks!!

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • boogiescofferB boogiescoffer

              It sounds like maz and survo both hit GLP-1. The ghetto stack has the benefit of also hitting glucagon (along with the GLP and GIP triz hits) but doesn’t that have the affect of adding to the GLP already hit by tirz? Any concerns with that?

              E Online
              E Online
              Eleanor
              wrote on last edited by
              #106

              @boogiescoffer said:

              It sounds like maz and survo both hit GLP-1. The ghetto stack has the benefit of also hitting glucagon (along with the GLP and GIP triz hits) but doesn’t that have the affect of adding to the GLP already hit by tirz? Any concerns with that?

              No concerns and Tirz/Survo is the best I've tried thus far. Forget Maz; it's too light and not worth the money. The survo will definitely take the visceral fat level down; prepare to pee a lot when that happens.

              Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

              1 Reply Last reply
              2
              • RandyR Randy

                depends on how sensitive the rat is to the glp.

                Right now im ripping 15 tirz and 3.5 survo 3 days apart

                Snake PepskinS Offline
                Snake PepskinS Offline
                Snake Pepskin
                wrote on last edited by
                #107

                @Randy daaammmmnn, no rookie numbers there. I’m at 5 and 1.

                “Knowledge is the ultimate power.
                It’s not what you know that defines you, it’s that which you share, that defines you.”

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • boogiescofferB boogiescoffer

                  It sounds like maz and survo both hit GLP-1. The ghetto stack has the benefit of also hitting glucagon (along with the GLP and GIP triz hits) but doesn’t that have the affect of adding to the GLP already hit by tirz? Any concerns with that?

                  Snake PepskinS Offline
                  Snake PepskinS Offline
                  Snake Pepskin
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #108

                  @boogiescoffer

                  Something I came across, not sure of how accurate, but seems legit.

                  5ea3cf26-712f-4a36-bf61-8468f1b39e75-image.jpeg

                  “Knowledge is the ultimate power.
                  It’s not what you know that defines you, it’s that which you share, that defines you.”

                  pep_researcherP 1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • Snake PepskinS Snake Pepskin

                    @boogiescoffer

                    Something I came across, not sure of how accurate, but seems legit.

                    5ea3cf26-712f-4a36-bf61-8468f1b39e75-image.jpeg

                    pep_researcherP Offline
                    pep_researcherP Offline
                    pep_researcher
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #109

                    @Snake-Pepskin Yeah but there's some magic in GIP+Glucagon combo. That's why despite higher Glucagon potency Survo and Maz didn't reach the same weight loss levels.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Snake PepskinS Offline
                      Snake PepskinS Offline
                      Snake Pepskin
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #110

                      Definitely so, which is why I’m stacking. The only reason I’m not going to straight Reta, is so I can dial things is more specifically. After this vial of Survo is gone, I’m gonna try Cag with Triz. We are researchers after all.

                      “Knowledge is the ultimate power.
                      It’s not what you know that defines you, it’s that which you share, that defines you.”

                      RandyR 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Snake PepskinS Snake Pepskin

                        Definitely so, which is why I’m stacking. The only reason I’m not going to straight Reta, is so I can dial things is more specifically. After this vial of Survo is gone, I’m gonna try Cag with Triz. We are researchers after all.

                        RandyR Offline
                        RandyR Offline
                        Randy
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #111

                        @Snake-Pepskin i do all 3. #research

                        "If it doesnt come in a needle. It doesn't work"

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        2
                        • NewenoughN Newenough referenced this topic on
                        • D Offline
                          D Offline
                          denti
                          wrote last edited by
                          #112

                          Any thought on just running Survo alone? I'm almost completely titrated off of Reta and and would still like some positive effects of the Glucagon receptors being activated.

                          E 1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • D denti

                            Any thought on just running Survo alone? I'm almost completely titrated off of Reta and and would still like some positive effects of the Glucagon receptors being activated.

                            E Online
                            E Online
                            Eleanor
                            wrote last edited by
                            #113

                            @denti You can do that but the food noise with Survo will be higher as the dose wears off; at least, mine and that of others on this site will tell you. You will lose more visceral fat with the Survo. Prepare to pee a lot.

                            I'm off Tirz and fully on Survo and Cagri. So far, so good. Trying to spare that GIP path should I need it later and still have 3 pathways working.

                            Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

                            D 1 Reply Last reply
                            2
                            • E Eleanor

                              @denti You can do that but the food noise with Survo will be higher as the dose wears off; at least, mine and that of others on this site will tell you. You will lose more visceral fat with the Survo. Prepare to pee a lot.

                              I'm off Tirz and fully on Survo and Cagri. So far, so good. Trying to spare that GIP path should I need it later and still have 3 pathways working.

                              D Offline
                              D Offline
                              denti
                              wrote last edited by
                              #114

                              @Eleanor said:

                              @denti You can do that but the food noise with Survo will be higher as the dose wears off; at least, mine and that of others on this site will tell you. You will lose more visceral fat with the Survo. Prepare to pee a lot.

                              I'm off Tirz and fully on Survo and Cagri. So far, so good. Trying to spare that GIP path should I need it later and still have 3 pathways working.

                              I'm glad you mentioned Cagri. I bought it and reconned 1 vial that would have lasted me nearly 2 months, but then I read so much about the risk of what happens when it sits and links to maybe Alzheimers? That scared me enough to trash it after a single dose. If I ever do try it again, I think I will just do a 1 and done with each vial. So it's never sitting after reconstituting.

                              Do you have these same concerns? If so how are you dealing with it?

                              E 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • D denti

                                @Eleanor said:

                                @denti You can do that but the food noise with Survo will be higher as the dose wears off; at least, mine and that of others on this site will tell you. You will lose more visceral fat with the Survo. Prepare to pee a lot.

                                I'm off Tirz and fully on Survo and Cagri. So far, so good. Trying to spare that GIP path should I need it later and still have 3 pathways working.

                                I'm glad you mentioned Cagri. I bought it and reconned 1 vial that would have lasted me nearly 2 months, but then I read so much about the risk of what happens when it sits and links to maybe Alzheimers? That scared me enough to trash it after a single dose. If I ever do try it again, I think I will just do a 1 and done with each vial. So it's never sitting after reconstituting.

                                Do you have these same concerns? If so how are you dealing with it?

                                E Online
                                E Online
                                Eleanor
                                wrote last edited by Eleanor
                                #115

                                @denti A lot depends upon how old you are, how large a dose you're taking and for how long. I still have Tirz that I will be going back on later this year or early next year.

                                If you're younger (I'm 70) and take a pep for years let's say, without pause or switching up, you could have problems later, IDK. Honestly, we still don't know a lot about all of these peps. For me, At 70 YOA, it doesn't really matter anymore AND, I'm taking a small dose.

                                Mostly, I load Cagri to keep the food noise down from Survo. Survo has a half-life of about 6 days +. I take the Cagri a couple of days after the Survo.

                                I don't know where you're getting the reconning info on Cagri but I've not heard about it. Just buy 10mg. vials; they go pretty fast and you're not throwing anything away, or tossing very little of it .

                                Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

                                D 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • E Eleanor

                                  @denti A lot depends upon how old you are, how large a dose you're taking and for how long. I still have Tirz that I will be going back on later this year or early next year.

                                  If you're younger (I'm 70) and take a pep for years let's say, without pause or switching up, you could have problems later, IDK. Honestly, we still don't know a lot about all of these peps. For me, At 70 YOA, it doesn't really matter anymore AND, I'm taking a small dose.

                                  Mostly, I load Cagri to keep the food noise down from Survo. Survo has a half-life of about 6 days +. I take the Cagri a couple of days after the Survo.

                                  I don't know where you're getting the reconning info on Cagri but I've not heard about it. Just buy 10mg. vials; they go pretty fast and you're not throwing anything away, or tossing very little of it .

                                  D Offline
                                  D Offline
                                  denti
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #116

                                  @Eleanor said:

                                  @denti A lot depends upon how old you are, how large a dose you're taking and for how long. I still have Tirz that I will be going back on later this year or early next year.

                                  If you're younger (I'm 70) and take a pep for years let's say, without pause or switching up, you could have problems later, IDK. Honestly, we still don't know a lot about all of these peps. For me, At 70 YOA, it doesn't really matter anymore AND, I'm taking a small dose.

                                  Mostly, I load Cagri to keep the food noise down from Survo. Survo has a half-life of about 6 days +. I take the Cagri a couple of days after the Survo.

                                  I don't know where you're getting the reconning info on Cagri but I've not heard about it. Just buy 10mg. vials; they go pretty fast and you're not throwing anything away, or tossing very little of it .

                                  Eleanor I don't want to link anything here, but google Cagrilintide and Amyloid Fibrils. It's what can happen to the Cagri if the PH levels are not correct and from my understanding just using Bac Water does not make it the correct PH level. So after it sits for some time, after being reconstituted the risk of fibrils developing in reconstituted Cagri increases significantly.

                                  E 1 Reply Last reply
                                  1
                                  • D denti

                                    @Eleanor said:

                                    @denti A lot depends upon how old you are, how large a dose you're taking and for how long. I still have Tirz that I will be going back on later this year or early next year.

                                    If you're younger (I'm 70) and take a pep for years let's say, without pause or switching up, you could have problems later, IDK. Honestly, we still don't know a lot about all of these peps. For me, At 70 YOA, it doesn't really matter anymore AND, I'm taking a small dose.

                                    Mostly, I load Cagri to keep the food noise down from Survo. Survo has a half-life of about 6 days +. I take the Cagri a couple of days after the Survo.

                                    I don't know where you're getting the reconning info on Cagri but I've not heard about it. Just buy 10mg. vials; they go pretty fast and you're not throwing anything away, or tossing very little of it .

                                    Eleanor I don't want to link anything here, but google Cagrilintide and Amyloid Fibrils. It's what can happen to the Cagri if the PH levels are not correct and from my understanding just using Bac Water does not make it the correct PH level. So after it sits for some time, after being reconstituted the risk of fibrils developing in reconstituted Cagri increases significantly.

                                    E Online
                                    E Online
                                    Eleanor
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #117

                                    @denti I suppose then the question is: How much time before the fibrils develop? This is why I said to get 10mg vial, as if you're that cautious, there's little left to toss out.

                                    Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

                                    E 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • D Offline
                                      D Offline
                                      denti
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #118

                                      I can't recall off the top of my head but I remember reading on another forum that it was as quick as 7 days it could develop. I had purchased 10mg kit from Nexaph before I read about all this, and reconned 1 vial and started at 0.5mg as my first dose, and then read about it all, and decided to throw away the rest of the 9.5mg that was left before my next dose a week later as I was worried about it. I would like to use Cagri for the appetite suppressant as I am ready to be done with Reta, but this Fibrils issue worries me too much. That's why I was thinking if I do try it again, I will just recon, inject and throw away the rest of the vial. I see Nexaph sells 5mg vial which would be less waste for me than the 10mg ones I have.

                                      Hence my interest of going solely on Survo after coming off Reta, but if I am going to have the cravings you are referring to, I don't think that will work for me alone either. And adding Cagri would be beneficial then.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      1
                                      • E Online
                                        E Online
                                        Eleanor
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #119

                                        5 mg. a good idea then.

                                        Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • E Eleanor

                                          @denti I suppose then the question is: How much time before the fibrils develop? This is why I said to get 10mg vial, as if you're that cautious, there's little left to toss out.

                                          E Online
                                          E Online
                                          Eleanor
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #120

                                          @denti
                                          Been reading about fibrils and can develop at any time; either upon recon or any time afterward. If the solution looks even slightly discolored, I'll toss it. Otherwise, the instructions are to reconstitute like others; might want to be a bit more gentle with this one is all I can do.

                                          Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

                                          pep_researcherP 1 Reply Last reply
                                          1

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular
                                          • World
                                          • Users
                                          • Groups