The "ghetto" Reta Stack. Tirz + Survo/Maz
-
@denti
Been reading about fibrils and can develop at any time; either upon recon or any time afterward. If the solution looks even slightly discolored, I'll toss it. Otherwise, the instructions are to reconstitute like others; might want to be a bit more gentle with this one is all I can do.@Eleanor I had a long chat regarding this fibril hypothesis with an AI chatbot. It confirmed repeatedly that this fibrillation concern is for native endogenous amylin not for synthetically generated molecule like Cagri.
Just FYI if it helps.
-
@Eleanor I had a long chat regarding this fibril hypothesis with an AI chatbot. It confirmed repeatedly that this fibrillation concern is for native endogenous amylin not for synthetically generated molecule like Cagri.
Just FYI if it helps.
@Eleanor I had a long chat regarding this fibril hypothesis with an AI chatbot. It confirmed repeatedly that this fibrillation concern is for native endogenous amylin not for synthetically generated molecule like Cagri.
Just FYI if it helps.
Yes, that's what the conversation said when I chatted too. I don't think it's a problem either, but if enough discoloration shows up, well, it might be a hint something is going on. It's never turned on me before, so not really worried. Thanks for the confirmation.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login