Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. Tesamorelin Research Dosing Protocol
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Tesamorelin Research Dosing Protocol

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
tesamorelinresearching
118 Posts 42 Posters 12.5k Views 5 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • C Commander

    I don’t know why everyone here gives these expensive peptides to all these pets… I take all of them myself and don’t share with any pets, they are way too expensive.

    vpepsV Online
    vpepsV Online
    vpeps
    wrote last edited by vpeps
    #101

    @Commander pets are not cheap these days either. I paid for my dog more than its weight worth in silver, even now full grown. But recently I gave her some pet peptides and she pooped out like a third of its weight. Life is not simple.

    attentiion is all you need

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • C Offline
      C Offline
      Commander
      wrote last edited by
      #102

      Unfortunately… Everything is expensive these days!!!I am just a poor man living in a rich mans world.

      Please excuse my typos. Small Phone & Bad Eyes

      1 Reply Last reply
      2
      • EXTROPIANE Offline
        EXTROPIANE Offline
        EXTROPIAN
        wrote last edited by
        #103

        quote-and-how-am-i-to-face-the-odds-of-man-s-bedevilment-and-god-s-i-a-stranger-and-afraid-a-e-housman-89-97-91.jpg

        2M

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • R randallchampion

          My pet's current research stack is KLOW daily, Tesa/Ipa (500 mcg of the Tesa, a pretty light dose) nearly daily (depends on when I'm fasted for long enough for it to be effective), Semax/Selank 3-4 days/week, and Reta weekly.

          My pet was on Tirz for a few months (got up to 7.5 mg/week) before it decided to wash out and start with Reta. He was also on CJC-1295 No DAC/Tesa/Ipa for a couple months before switching to the Tesa/Ipa only combo.

          I switched him to just the Tesa/Ipa combo without the CJC-1295 primarily because of the cost. I prefer pre-mixed compounds because dealing with 5-8 sticks a day would be too time consuming for me to maintain, generate a sh*tload of pen caps, and require so much time reconstituting and transferring to pens. I couldn't find a decent price for that compound so I switched him to just the Tesa/Ipa.

          First thing I noticed was that he didn't flush as bad without the CJC-1295 and that his sleep wasn't as affected. The CJC-1295 must have been the culprit for his restless nights. Second thing I noticed is that there appears to be no real difference in his results. Mid-section fat has been coming off pretty consistently and muscle loss has been minimal considering that his idea of a workout happens during the course of his work week and not in a gym. I'm very happy with his results.

          The Semax/Selank combo is very noticeable. He feels sharper and tougher to rattle on the days he takes it. His job is fast paced and has a lot of moving parts, so improved brain function is an incredible aid.

          Regarding the switch from Tirz to Reta, at first he thought the Reta was less effective because it wasn't as noticeable during the first couple weeks at 2 mg/week. He titrated up to 4 mg/week starting with week 3 and still doesn't notice the effect as much as when he first started Tirz. Food noise is gone, but he actually has less discomfort from eating than he experienced with Tirz. Most subjects note more side effects from Reta, but this one has not. It's quite perfect, actually. He doesn't have to force himself to eat but is still very mindful of his diet choices and portions.

          Anyway, this stack has worked very well and I don't plan to change it on him anytime soon except to maybe up the Tesa/Ipa dosage. Down from 275# at his highest to 240# currently after about 4 months with no noticeable muscle loss. He isn't approaching it as a race, he's trying to keep the loss consistent and manageable to mitigate side effects like excess skin and muscle loss.

          B Online
          B Online
          blueskies27
          wrote last edited by blueskies27
          #104

          @randallchampion Does the tesa/ipa combo need to be kept in the fridge? I know tesa alone can be kept in a cool, dark, room temp place but curious about the combo. Also, ipa is known to help improve sleep. Was your rat running this in the am or pm? Thanks

          pep_researcherP R 2 Replies Last reply
          0
          • D Offline
            D Offline
            derekg1
            wrote last edited by
            #105

            I believe it is best to keep all reconstituted peptides in a fridge.

            1 Reply Last reply
            3
            • B blueskies27

              @randallchampion Does the tesa/ipa combo need to be kept in the fridge? I know tesa alone can be kept in a cool, dark, room temp place but curious about the combo. Also, ipa is known to help improve sleep. Was your rat running this in the am or pm? Thanks

              pep_researcherP Offline
              pep_researcherP Offline
              pep_researcher
              wrote last edited by
              #106

              @blueskies27 Everything that has BAC water in it inside the fridge unless you are researching something within a day or recon.

              1 Reply Last reply
              2
              • C Commander

                @MikeMiranda said:

                @Commander The 2mg maximum dosage applies to the original version of Egrifta, not the Egrifta WR and Egrifta SV that are available now. I believe the recommended doses are 1.28mg for WR and 1.4mg for SV.

                Didn't know there was different ones. So what one is the one that we get when we buy it?

                S Offline
                S Offline
                Stevepep
                wrote last edited by Stevepep
                #107

                @Commander Someone suggested to people that if you talk about a rat or squirrel, then all is good from a legality standpoint, which, as you know, is ridiculous. At this point, it just caught on. It's hysterical on Telegram; people will get on people for talking about themself and not their research hamster

                C 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • S Stevepep

                  @Commander Someone suggested to people that if you talk about a rat or squirrel, then all is good from a legality standpoint, which, as you know, is ridiculous. At this point, it just caught on. It's hysterical on Telegram; people will get on people for talking about themself and not their research hamster

                  C Offline
                  C Offline
                  Commander
                  wrote last edited by
                  #108

                  @Stevepep said:

                  @Commander Someone suggested to people that if you talk about a rat or squirrel, then all is good from a legality standpoint, which, as you know, is ridiculous. At this point, it just caught on. It's hysterical on Telegram; people will get on people for talking about themself and not their research hamster

                  Yes it is ridiculous... and from a law stand point, it doesn't matter. It is know different than selling Coke and calling it Baby Powder or selling Baby Powder and calling it Coke, both illegal. Intent is what matters with the law. I always make fun of people saying "My research rat took this, it noticed that" Stupidity at its finest.

                  Please excuse my typos. Small Phone & Bad Eyes

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  3
                  • boogiescofferB Offline
                    boogiescofferB Offline
                    boogiescoffer
                    wrote last edited by
                    #109

                    Yes, but it’s in the gestalt of the thing at this point, isn’t it? Did anyone ever really think it offered some kind of legal shield?

                    C BeeKindB 2 Replies Last reply
                    2
                    • boogiescofferB boogiescoffer

                      Yes, but it’s in the gestalt of the thing at this point, isn’t it? Did anyone ever really think it offered some kind of legal shield?

                      C Offline
                      C Offline
                      Commander
                      wrote last edited by
                      #110

                      @boogiescoffer said:

                      Yes, but it’s in the gestalt of the thing at this point, isn’t it? Did anyone ever really think it offered some kind of legal shield?

                      I actually think some people do think that...

                      Please excuse my typos. Small Phone & Bad Eyes

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • ResearchCatR Online
                        ResearchCatR Online
                        ResearchCat
                        wrote last edited by
                        #111

                        Stop being killjoys! Why bother being a pirate if you don’t hoist the black and yell “Argh!”?

                        Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

                        If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        4
                        • MyBM Offline
                          MyBM Offline
                          MyB
                          wrote last edited by
                          #112

                          Dude, you can’t cap on research animals when you are literally on Randy the Research Rat’s site. 🤣

                          Follows research backed science, not the gym bro’s.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          5
                          • M MikeMiranda

                            Testing was 26 weeks no cycling off, Testing didn't even mention fasting

                            N Offline
                            N Offline
                            Neil McCauley
                            wrote last edited by
                            #113

                            @MikeMiranda said:

                            Testing was 26 weeks no cycling off, Testing didn't even mention fasting

                            Which leads me to believe they didn't even bother to fast around any of the injections. This isn't unique to Tesa. NONE of the studies on any of the GHRH analogs did (Sermorelin studies in the 90s, CJC-1295, or the recent Tesa).

                            Makes you wonder - did they not even know this was beneficial? Likely scenario with Sermorelin and CJC-1295 at the time. But I have to believe they did with Tesamorelin. But perhaps maybe I'm giving them too much credit.

                            M 1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • boogiescofferB boogiescoffer

                              Yes, but it’s in the gestalt of the thing at this point, isn’t it? Did anyone ever really think it offered some kind of legal shield?

                              BeeKindB Online
                              BeeKindB Online
                              BeeKind
                              wrote last edited by
                              #114

                              @boogiescoffer it's the only way you can discuss it on social media apps so they probably think its universal. I know I did when I first joined this community but now I see it's not necessary here. Just as it's not necessary to talk about the peptides in code like kay pee vee. I saw someone referred to BPC-157 as BiPolarChocolate-157 so they wouldn't get deleted or kicked from the group. It's wild what people come up with.

                              Just someone with a fridge full of research and a browser history that would concern my doctor.

                              R 1 Reply Last reply
                              2
                              • N Neil McCauley

                                @MikeMiranda said:

                                Testing was 26 weeks no cycling off, Testing didn't even mention fasting

                                Which leads me to believe they didn't even bother to fast around any of the injections. This isn't unique to Tesa. NONE of the studies on any of the GHRH analogs did (Sermorelin studies in the 90s, CJC-1295, or the recent Tesa).

                                Makes you wonder - did they not even know this was beneficial? Likely scenario with Sermorelin and CJC-1295 at the time. But I have to believe they did with Tesamorelin. But perhaps maybe I'm giving them too much credit.

                                M Online
                                M Online
                                ManicXmedic
                                wrote last edited by
                                #115

                                @Neil-McCauley said:

                                @MikeMiranda said:

                                Testing was 26 weeks no cycling off, Testing didn't even mention fasting

                                Which leads me to believe they didn't even bother to fast around any of the injections. This isn't unique to Tesa. NONE of the studies on any of the GHRH analogs did (Sermorelin studies in the 90s, CJC-1295, or the recent Tesa).

                                Makes you wonder - did they not even know this was beneficial? Likely scenario with Sermorelin and CJC-1295 at the time. But I have to believe they did with Tesamorelin. But perhaps maybe I'm giving them too much credit.

                                It might have to do with patient compliance, they may be giving it in the way they think people will take it? That's the only thing I can think of

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • BeeKindB BeeKind

                                  @boogiescoffer it's the only way you can discuss it on social media apps so they probably think its universal. I know I did when I first joined this community but now I see it's not necessary here. Just as it's not necessary to talk about the peptides in code like kay pee vee. I saw someone referred to BPC-157 as BiPolarChocolate-157 so they wouldn't get deleted or kicked from the group. It's wild what people come up with.

                                  R Offline
                                  R Offline
                                  randallchampion
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #116

                                  @BeeKind I did it just to see if I could stay in character through my entire post! 🤡

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • C Commander

                                    I don’t know why everyone here gives these expensive peptides to all these pets… I take all of them myself and don’t share with any pets, they are way too expensive.

                                    R Offline
                                    R Offline
                                    randallchampion
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #117

                                    @Commander Jedi Mind Trick. You know how they say pets and owners resemble one another? I'm trying to get my pet less fat and more muscular in the hopes that it will rub off on me! Plus, I'm afraid of needles and he isn't.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • B blueskies27

                                      @randallchampion Does the tesa/ipa combo need to be kept in the fridge? I know tesa alone can be kept in a cool, dark, room temp place but curious about the combo. Also, ipa is known to help improve sleep. Was your rat running this in the am or pm? Thanks

                                      R Offline
                                      R Offline
                                      randallchampion
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #118

                                      @blueskies27 I'm with your other responders. If it's reconstituted, it goes in the fridge.

                                      I take the Tesa/Ipa based on my eating habits each day. I prefer to take it at night, but if I end up eating later in the day I will take it the following morning instead.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0

                                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                      Register Login
                                      Reply
                                      • Reply as topic
                                      Log in to reply
                                      • Oldest to Newest
                                      • Newest to Oldest
                                      • Most Votes


                                      • Login

                                      • Login or register to search.
                                      • First post
                                        Last post
                                      0
                                      • Categories
                                      • Recent
                                      • Tags
                                      • Popular
                                      • World
                                      • Users
                                      • Groups