Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. Tesamorelin Research Dosing Protocol
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Tesamorelin Research Dosing Protocol

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
tesamorelinresearching
118 Posts 42 Posters 12.5k Views 5 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • EXTROPIANE Offline
    EXTROPIANE Offline
    EXTROPIAN
    wrote on last edited by
    #81

    https://www.instagram.com/reel/DajbldAvdM-/?igsh=ejB5bDZmM2o1ZWRi

    2M

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • J jimmy4407th

      I’ve run Tesa for 16 weeks while I was waiting for my HGH test results. It did start to make my hands numb after week 10. I was running 4mgs every morning at 5am the last 6 weeks. Definitely less water retention than 3mg of GH daily.

      EXTROPIANE Offline
      EXTROPIANE Offline
      EXTROPIAN
      wrote on last edited by EXTROPIAN
      #82

      @jimmy4407th Dial tesa down and be patient. The stuff is is strong even at 1mg. Well for me it is. Water retention, inflammation, tingling... That's you body telling you to chill.
      Your body has your best interest. It is constantly keeping you alive regardless what you do to it. Be patient and listen to it.

      2M

      N 1 Reply Last reply
      4
      • EXTROPIANE EXTROPIAN

        @jimmy4407th Dial tesa down and be patient. The stuff is is strong even at 1mg. Well for me it is. Water retention, inflammation, tingling... That's you body telling you to chill.
        Your body has your best interest. It is constantly keeping you alive regardless what you do to it. Be patient and listen to it.

        N Offline
        N Offline
        Neil McCauley
        wrote on last edited by
        #83

        @EXTROPIAN said:

        @jimmy4407th Dial tesa down and be patient. The stuff is is strong even at 1mg. Well for me it is. Water retention, inflammation, tingling... That's you body telling you to chill.
        Your body has your best interest. It is constantly keeping you alive regardless what you do to it. Be patient and listen to it.

        Similar experiences. 1mg is plenty if your pituitary is functional. Especially if you're running Ipamorelin (which you should be) alongside it.

        EXTROPIANE 1 Reply Last reply
        3
        • N Neil McCauley

          @EXTROPIAN said:

          @jimmy4407th Dial tesa down and be patient. The stuff is is strong even at 1mg. Well for me it is. Water retention, inflammation, tingling... That's you body telling you to chill.
          Your body has your best interest. It is constantly keeping you alive regardless what you do to it. Be patient and listen to it.

          Similar experiences. 1mg is plenty if your pituitary is functional. Especially if you're running Ipamorelin (which you should be) alongside it.

          EXTROPIANE Offline
          EXTROPIANE Offline
          EXTROPIAN
          wrote on last edited by
          #84

          @Neil-McCauley The reason I am even doing Tesa is because I have a kit with one vial reconstituted. It was from a CJC+Ipa no dac and tesa stack I was going to run. I had the local histamine reaction from CJC+Ipa that I couldn't tolerate for a daily dose. I kept my tesa and here I am. There has been good results from a Reta/tesa stack. I'm been running Reta for a while and now running Tesa.

          2M

          1 Reply Last reply
          2
          • vpepsV Online
            vpepsV Online
            vpeps
            wrote on last edited by
            #85

            I know that Tesa "burns belly fat", I wonder is it know to "burn belly" i.e. to cause a stinging injection site pain?

            attentiion is all you need

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • pep_researcherP Offline
              pep_researcherP Offline
              pep_researcher
              wrote on last edited by
              #86

              If Tesa 600mcg has improved deep and REM sleep and giving some fluid retention on feet, should 🐀 assume it's working on reducing fat too?

              Or should 🐀 go to 1mg and beyond? Rat started just about 3 weeks ago and gradually upped from 400mcg to 600mcg. Rat is not very overweight, but rat's lipids aren't optimal hinting liver and visceral fat (Skinny Fat kindaa situation).

              EXTROPIANE 1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • pep_researcherP pep_researcher

                If Tesa 600mcg has improved deep and REM sleep and giving some fluid retention on feet, should 🐀 assume it's working on reducing fat too?

                Or should 🐀 go to 1mg and beyond? Rat started just about 3 weeks ago and gradually upped from 400mcg to 600mcg. Rat is not very overweight, but rat's lipids aren't optimal hinting liver and visceral fat (Skinny Fat kindaa situation).

                EXTROPIANE Offline
                EXTROPIANE Offline
                EXTROPIAN
                wrote on last edited by EXTROPIAN
                #87

                @pep_researcher I can not get passed 1mg without feeling something. I got writers lock ,now some mid back stiffness and some dysesthesia. I had to dial it back to 600mcgs. Pros it has suppressed my appetite a lil more on top of reta. I am trimming slowly. This one I have to watch for though. I don't mind, it gives me an extra week with a 10mg vial. I am about finding the lowest most effective dose and patients. If the symptoms persist I'll dialed it down even more.

                2M

                1 Reply Last reply
                2
                • C Offline
                  C Offline
                  Commander
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #88

                  I have a good friend that was on 2mg a night. She started getting tingling in her hands. She back it down to 1.5mg and it was better, but still had some tingling. She is going to back it down to 1mg and see if that gets rid of the side effects.
                  But the funny thing is she was on 2mg for months with no problems. She is pissed because she gets great sleep with Tesa/IPA.

                  Please excuse my typos. Small Phone & Bad Eyes

                  M 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • C Commander

                    I have a good friend that was on 2mg a night. She started getting tingling in her hands. She back it down to 1.5mg and it was better, but still had some tingling. She is going to back it down to 1mg and see if that gets rid of the side effects.
                    But the funny thing is she was on 2mg for months with no problems. She is pissed because she gets great sleep with Tesa/IPA.

                    M Offline
                    M Offline
                    MikeMiranda
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #89

                    @Commander The 2mg maximum dosage applies to the original version of Egrifta, not the Egrifta WR and Egrifta SV that are available now. I believe the recommended doses are 1.28mg for WR and 1.4mg for SV.

                    C 1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • M MikeMiranda

                      @Commander The 2mg maximum dosage applies to the original version of Egrifta, not the Egrifta WR and Egrifta SV that are available now. I believe the recommended doses are 1.28mg for WR and 1.4mg for SV.

                      C Offline
                      C Offline
                      Commander
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #90

                      @MikeMiranda said:

                      @Commander The 2mg maximum dosage applies to the original version of Egrifta, not the Egrifta WR and Egrifta SV that are available now. I believe the recommended doses are 1.28mg for WR and 1.4mg for SV.

                      Didn't know there was different ones. So what one is the one that we get when we buy it?

                      Please excuse my typos. Small Phone & Bad Eyes

                      M S 2 Replies Last reply
                      0
                      • C Commander

                        @MikeMiranda said:

                        @Commander The 2mg maximum dosage applies to the original version of Egrifta, not the Egrifta WR and Egrifta SV that are available now. I believe the recommended doses are 1.28mg for WR and 1.4mg for SV.

                        Didn't know there was different ones. So what one is the one that we get when we buy it?

                        M Offline
                        M Offline
                        MikeMiranda
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #91

                        @Commander said:

                        @MikeMiranda said:

                        @Commander The 2mg maximum dosage applies to the original version of Egrifta, not the Egrifta WR and Egrifta SV that are available now. I believe the recommended doses are 1.28mg for WR and 1.4mg for SV.

                        Didn't know there was different ones. So what one is the one that we get when we buy it?

                        I just learned it the other day when I was doin some reading from the NIH studies

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • quicksilver80Q Offline
                          quicksilver80Q Offline
                          quicksilver80
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #92

                          Ts at 2mg daily. Probably 3 vials in? Energy, strength, feels great. Taken fasted at night. Sleep like rs is dead. Zero negative sides. Maybe a itchy s.i. Thats about it. Id bet randy would know better but since its asking the body to produce it naturally i feel like the risks are only burning out the receptors? Ts feels better than he did in his teens.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • M Offline
                            M Offline
                            MikeMiranda
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #93

                            Testing was 26 weeks no cycling off, Testing didn't even mention fasting

                            N 1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • Mr SmurfM Offline
                              Mr SmurfM Offline
                              Mr Smurf
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #94

                              Screenshot_20260825_113905.jpg
                              This is an inbody scan, so take it or leave it i suppose. But the visceral fat reading.. id say tesa works, been running it since April

                              Mydogdaryl423M 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Mr SmurfM Mr Smurf

                                Screenshot_20260825_113905.jpg
                                This is an inbody scan, so take it or leave it i suppose. But the visceral fat reading.. id say tesa works, been running it since April

                                Mydogdaryl423M Online
                                Mydogdaryl423M Online
                                Mydogdaryl423
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #95

                                @Mr-Smurf said:

                                Screenshot_20260825_113905.jpg
                                This is an inbody scan, so take it or leave it i suppose. But the visceral fat reading.. id say tesa works, been running it since April

                                Do you have your data from April? What did your numbers look like previously?

                                Mr SmurfM 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • Mydogdaryl423M Mydogdaryl423

                                  @Mr-Smurf said:

                                  Screenshot_20260825_113905.jpg
                                  This is an inbody scan, so take it or leave it i suppose. But the visceral fat reading.. id say tesa works, been running it since April

                                  Do you have your data from April? What did your numbers look like previously?

                                  Mr SmurfM Offline
                                  Mr SmurfM Offline
                                  Mr Smurf
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #96

                                  @Mydogdaryl423 sadly I dont. This all happened in a way I can only really describe as winging it. April i was probably about 30-35 pounds over what I am now, and down 85 overall. I genuinely wish I had the foresight at the time to get my baseline numbers.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  1
                                  • Mydogdaryl423M Online
                                    Mydogdaryl423M Online
                                    Mydogdaryl423
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #97

                                    Regardless, congrats on your progress. Huge accomplishment.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    1
                                    • EXTROPIANE Offline
                                      EXTROPIANE Offline
                                      EXTROPIAN
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #98

                                      I am shelving the tesa again. Still not for me.

                                      2M

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • R Offline
                                        R Offline
                                        randallchampion
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #99

                                        My pet's current research stack is KLOW daily, Tesa/Ipa (500 mcg of the Tesa, a pretty light dose) nearly daily (depends on when I'm fasted for long enough for it to be effective), Semax/Selank 3-4 days/week, and Reta weekly.

                                        My pet was on Tirz for a few months (got up to 7.5 mg/week) before it decided to wash out and start with Reta. He was also on CJC-1295 No DAC/Tesa/Ipa for a couple months before switching to the Tesa/Ipa only combo.

                                        I switched him to just the Tesa/Ipa combo without the CJC-1295 primarily because of the cost. I prefer pre-mixed compounds because dealing with 5-8 sticks a day would be too time consuming for me to maintain, generate a sh*tload of pen caps, and require so much time reconstituting and transferring to pens. I couldn't find a decent price for that compound so I switched him to just the Tesa/Ipa.

                                        First thing I noticed was that he didn't flush as bad without the CJC-1295 and that his sleep wasn't as affected. The CJC-1295 must have been the culprit for his restless nights. Second thing I noticed is that there appears to be no real difference in his results. Mid-section fat has been coming off pretty consistently and muscle loss has been minimal considering that his idea of a workout happens during the course of his work week and not in a gym. I'm very happy with his results.

                                        The Semax/Selank combo is very noticeable. He feels sharper and tougher to rattle on the days he takes it. His job is fast paced and has a lot of moving parts, so improved brain function is an incredible aid.

                                        Regarding the switch from Tirz to Reta, at first he thought the Reta was less effective because it wasn't as noticeable during the first couple weeks at 2 mg/week. He titrated up to 4 mg/week starting with week 3 and still doesn't notice the effect as much as when he first started Tirz. Food noise is gone, but he actually has less discomfort from eating than he experienced with Tirz. Most subjects note more side effects from Reta, but this one has not. It's quite perfect, actually. He doesn't have to force himself to eat but is still very mindful of his diet choices and portions.

                                        Anyway, this stack has worked very well and I don't plan to change it on him anytime soon except to maybe up the Tesa/Ipa dosage. Down from 275# at his highest to 240# currently after about 4 months with no noticeable muscle loss. He isn't approaching it as a race, he's trying to keep the loss consistent and manageable to mitigate side effects like excess skin and muscle loss.

                                        B 1 Reply Last reply
                                        1
                                        • C Offline
                                          C Offline
                                          Commander
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #100

                                          I don’t know why everyone here gives these expensive peptides to all these pets… I take all of them myself and don’t share with any pets, they are way too expensive.

                                          Please excuse my typos. Small Phone & Bad Eyes

                                          vpepsV R 2 Replies Last reply
                                          6

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular
                                          • World
                                          • Users
                                          • Groups