Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. SS-31 Dosage for Researching
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

SS-31 Dosage for Researching

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
ss-31klowresearching
84 Posts 29 Posters 8.1k Views 11 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • EXTROPIANE EXTROPIAN

    @thanks_enjoi clears out old and damaged mitochondria? One less pin? Take my money!

    vpepsV Offline
    vpepsV Offline
    vpeps
    wrote last edited by
    #61

    @EXTROPIAN that's a snake oil. You can try of course.

    attentiion is all you need

    T 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • mrjoshua44M Offline
      mrjoshua44M Offline
      mrjoshua44
      wrote last edited by
      #62
      This post is deleted!
      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • vpepsV vpeps

        @EXTROPIAN that's a snake oil. You can try of course.

        T Offline
        T Offline
        thanks_enjoi
        wrote last edited by
        #63

        @vpep im using snake oil lol. The black bottle was a freebie with another purchase the white i personally enjoy.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • P Offline
          P Offline
          PeptidePete
          wrote last edited by PeptidePete
          #64

          About 6 weeks ago I restarted my SS-31 research at 60mg per day, every day. Following up on my previously posted multi-month course of 40mg per day. I feel great, no negatives. Some subjective improvements. Will conclude research at 8 weeks daily use (two weeks from now). I am very well optimized and use this to ameliorate any possible negs from compounds such as O-304 and/or occasional AAS oral/oil.

          Mitochondrial related bloodwork is pristine, as 65 years old, so N=1 is thrilled.

          There is zero evidence that microdosing gives any results. The one human trial at 4mg showed zero efficacy. Zero. Only 40mg daily showed results.

          Go big or don't bother is my opinion of this material.

          Know what you are doing and why you are doing it.

          There is very thought-provoking discussion "out there" in regards to the damage leaky membranes (cardiolipin) cause. ROS, free-radicals, etc. Very nasty. What are the downstream affects of that, not fcking good that's what.

          SS-31 will be something I run multiple times per year. The benefits are NOT one-and-done. Pull on that string. Gotta keep working on that particular pathway.

          Research is your friend.

          D S B M 5 Replies Last reply
          3
          • P PeptidePete

            About 6 weeks ago I restarted my SS-31 research at 60mg per day, every day. Following up on my previously posted multi-month course of 40mg per day. I feel great, no negatives. Some subjective improvements. Will conclude research at 8 weeks daily use (two weeks from now). I am very well optimized and use this to ameliorate any possible negs from compounds such as O-304 and/or occasional AAS oral/oil.

            Mitochondrial related bloodwork is pristine, as 65 years old, so N=1 is thrilled.

            There is zero evidence that microdosing gives any results. The one human trial at 4mg showed zero efficacy. Zero. Only 40mg daily showed results.

            Go big or don't bother is my opinion of this material.

            Know what you are doing and why you are doing it.

            There is very thought-provoking discussion "out there" in regards to the damage leaky membranes (cardiolipin) cause. ROS, free-radicals, etc. Very nasty. What are the downstream affects of that, not fcking good that's what.

            SS-31 will be something I run multiple times per year. The benefits are NOT one-and-done. Pull on that string. Gotta keep working on that particular pathway.

            Research is your friend.

            D Offline
            D Offline
            diegoc
            wrote last edited by
            #65

            @PeptidePete hey Pete

            So at 40-60mg daily for 60days is your protocol?

            And thats were your seeing results?

            Are you adding Motsc during this experiment?

            Thanks

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • P PeptidePete

              About 6 weeks ago I restarted my SS-31 research at 60mg per day, every day. Following up on my previously posted multi-month course of 40mg per day. I feel great, no negatives. Some subjective improvements. Will conclude research at 8 weeks daily use (two weeks from now). I am very well optimized and use this to ameliorate any possible negs from compounds such as O-304 and/or occasional AAS oral/oil.

              Mitochondrial related bloodwork is pristine, as 65 years old, so N=1 is thrilled.

              There is zero evidence that microdosing gives any results. The one human trial at 4mg showed zero efficacy. Zero. Only 40mg daily showed results.

              Go big or don't bother is my opinion of this material.

              Know what you are doing and why you are doing it.

              There is very thought-provoking discussion "out there" in regards to the damage leaky membranes (cardiolipin) cause. ROS, free-radicals, etc. Very nasty. What are the downstream affects of that, not fcking good that's what.

              SS-31 will be something I run multiple times per year. The benefits are NOT one-and-done. Pull on that string. Gotta keep working on that particular pathway.

              Research is your friend.

              D Offline
              D Offline
              diegoc
              wrote last edited by
              #66

              @PeptidePete IM or Subq?

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • D Offline
                D Offline
                denti
                wrote last edited by
                #67

                I want to follow @peptidepete for the rest of his life. He definitely goes big on everything in this research space. I will now be trying 40mg daily on my next SS-31 cycle because of Pete.

                1 Reply Last reply
                2
                • D Offline
                  D Offline
                  diegoc
                  wrote last edited by
                  #68

                  I did the 1gram SS-31 protocol listed in this community, i just have to see the difference in time line

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • P PeptidePete

                    About 6 weeks ago I restarted my SS-31 research at 60mg per day, every day. Following up on my previously posted multi-month course of 40mg per day. I feel great, no negatives. Some subjective improvements. Will conclude research at 8 weeks daily use (two weeks from now). I am very well optimized and use this to ameliorate any possible negs from compounds such as O-304 and/or occasional AAS oral/oil.

                    Mitochondrial related bloodwork is pristine, as 65 years old, so N=1 is thrilled.

                    There is zero evidence that microdosing gives any results. The one human trial at 4mg showed zero efficacy. Zero. Only 40mg daily showed results.

                    Go big or don't bother is my opinion of this material.

                    Know what you are doing and why you are doing it.

                    There is very thought-provoking discussion "out there" in regards to the damage leaky membranes (cardiolipin) cause. ROS, free-radicals, etc. Very nasty. What are the downstream affects of that, not fcking good that's what.

                    SS-31 will be something I run multiple times per year. The benefits are NOT one-and-done. Pull on that string. Gotta keep working on that particular pathway.

                    Research is your friend.

                    S Online
                    S Online
                    Shaqdiesel
                    wrote last edited by
                    #69

                    @PeptidePete I will be watching this. I do feel like the 4mg a day that I have been doing for this past month has been good and noticeable. However, the high dosing intrigues me. I am only scared away by the cost. I think I will start stockpiling SS-31 for a future high dosing protocol. You don't think 25mgs a day would be enough? I could do a 50mg vial a day instead of 1 vials worth over 2 days. I will just need a bunch of it. Do you think 4 weeks would be good enough to get that repair and base down or are you sold on at least 8 weeks? If I am going to do it, I hate to go half ass.
                    On a side note I do get a little itch for a short period of time at the injection site. Do you get anything similar? I only use normal BAC for recon. Do I need to go NaCl BAC or is my standard Hospira BAC okay as long as I don't see anything worse than a slight itch? Would you think this slight itch would blow up into something much more serious if I took doses 10x+ greater?

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • ResearchCatR Online
                      ResearchCatR Online
                      ResearchCat
                      wrote last edited by
                      #70

                      @shaqdiesel What changes/differences have you noticed on a 4mg/day dosing schedule?

                      Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

                      If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

                      S 2 Replies Last reply
                      0
                      • ResearchCatR ResearchCat

                        @shaqdiesel What changes/differences have you noticed on a 4mg/day dosing schedule?

                        S Online
                        S Online
                        Shaqdiesel
                        wrote last edited by
                        #71

                        @ResearchCat It is subtle but there. A much better overall endurance(exercise as well as just day to day activities), background energy(not like a stimulant), my eyes don't burn throughout the day like they use to. But what will 40-60mgs do for me? I am curious and will now start hoarding kits to try it.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • ResearchCatR ResearchCat

                          @shaqdiesel What changes/differences have you noticed on a 4mg/day dosing schedule?

                          S Online
                          S Online
                          Shaqdiesel
                          wrote last edited by
                          #72

                          @peptidepete 5 - 50mg kits on the way. I am really looking forward to your thoughts on the high dose protocol you're doing. I was thinking a vial a day for 4 to 8 weeks. I still have some 40mg vials at home to take me to a full 8 weeks if I decide to do that.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • ResearchCatR Online
                            ResearchCatR Online
                            ResearchCat
                            wrote last edited by
                            #73

                            It’s worth looking at the PC posted protocol. It is pretty standard, and starts you out at lower doses before moving up to 10mg daily and eventually 50mg+ 3x/week. I doubt it would hurt you to start blasting it if you have tolerance, but you might save some money. Also, depending on your age and health, saturation dosing - which is what Pete’s doing - might not be necessary.

                            Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

                            If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

                            D 1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • ResearchCatR ResearchCat

                              It’s worth looking at the PC posted protocol. It is pretty standard, and starts you out at lower doses before moving up to 10mg daily and eventually 50mg+ 3x/week. I doubt it would hurt you to start blasting it if you have tolerance, but you might save some money. Also, depending on your age and health, saturation dosing - which is what Pete’s doing - might not be necessary.

                              D Offline
                              D Offline
                              diegoc
                              wrote last edited by
                              #74

                              @ResearchCat I agree. The 1gram protocol here is pretty solid, I THINK @peptidepete did it, and upped it on the 2nd protocol.

                              I did the 1gram which titrates up and ends with a high dose of ss-31.

                              If you already did it then i think for a 2nd round makes sense.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              1
                              • S Online
                                S Online
                                Shaqdiesel
                                wrote last edited by
                                #75

                                I am only at the 4 mg a day dose right now after ~6 weeks. I am 53 and will start low and work up to 50mg a day for 4-8 weeks somewhere I think. I am waiting for the peps which will take some time to get and I want to hear how @peptidepete does on his current 60mg run. I really would love to see some eyesight improvements from it. My eyesight is bad and getting worse.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                2
                                • P PeptidePete

                                  About 6 weeks ago I restarted my SS-31 research at 60mg per day, every day. Following up on my previously posted multi-month course of 40mg per day. I feel great, no negatives. Some subjective improvements. Will conclude research at 8 weeks daily use (two weeks from now). I am very well optimized and use this to ameliorate any possible negs from compounds such as O-304 and/or occasional AAS oral/oil.

                                  Mitochondrial related bloodwork is pristine, as 65 years old, so N=1 is thrilled.

                                  There is zero evidence that microdosing gives any results. The one human trial at 4mg showed zero efficacy. Zero. Only 40mg daily showed results.

                                  Go big or don't bother is my opinion of this material.

                                  Know what you are doing and why you are doing it.

                                  There is very thought-provoking discussion "out there" in regards to the damage leaky membranes (cardiolipin) cause. ROS, free-radicals, etc. Very nasty. What are the downstream affects of that, not fcking good that's what.

                                  SS-31 will be something I run multiple times per year. The benefits are NOT one-and-done. Pull on that string. Gotta keep working on that particular pathway.

                                  Research is your friend.

                                  B Offline
                                  B Offline
                                  Blueeyedme
                                  wrote last edited by Blueeyedme
                                  #76

                                  @PeptidePete - ...or anyone else who has done the 1 gram protocol at listed. When you are doing your high doses of 50mg, what concentration are you reconstituting to? Thanks!

                                  D 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • B Blueeyedme

                                    @PeptidePete - ...or anyone else who has done the 1 gram protocol at listed. When you are doing your high doses of 50mg, what concentration are you reconstituting to? Thanks!

                                    D Offline
                                    D Offline
                                    diegoc
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #77

                                    @Blueeyedme i think that all depends on your supply. If you get a ss-31 vial of 50mg you add 1 ml and pin the hole bottle

                                    B 1 Reply Last reply
                                    1
                                    • ResearchCatR Online
                                      ResearchCatR Online
                                      ResearchCat
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #78

                                      Agree with diegoc. I don’t have issues pinning SS-31, so it’s a matter of how much you can or are willing to stuff into a cart, and how much you want to inject. I think my last run of 10mg/day x 30 days was 40-ish units per day but that was mainly because i only had 10mg vials. Speaking of, I need to order more from Nexaph. along with some other stuff.

                                      Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

                                      If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

                                      D 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • ResearchCatR ResearchCat

                                        Agree with diegoc. I don’t have issues pinning SS-31, so it’s a matter of how much you can or are willing to stuff into a cart, and how much you want to inject. I think my last run of 10mg/day x 30 days was 40-ish units per day but that was mainly because i only had 10mg vials. Speaking of, I need to order more from Nexaph. along with some other stuff.

                                        D Offline
                                        D Offline
                                        diegoc
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #79

                                        @ResearchCat i agree. If your doing a high dose ss-31 protocol buy a kit or kits and calculate the entire protocol.

                                        Your pocket book will tell you how much you can dose and for how long

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        1
                                        • D diegoc

                                          @Blueeyedme i think that all depends on your supply. If you get a ss-31 vial of 50mg you add 1 ml and pin the hole bottle

                                          B Offline
                                          B Offline
                                          Blueeyedme
                                          wrote last edited by Blueeyedme
                                          #80

                                          @diegoc - Cute...I've got plenty on hand in 100 & 150mg vials. What I am asking is if anyone knows the solubility limit for SS-31? If not, I'll figure it out. Thanks!

                                          D 1 Reply Last reply
                                          1

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular
                                          • World
                                          • Users
                                          • Groups