SS-31 Dosage for Researching
-
Anyone doing Urolithin A along with any mito stack? There’s a ton of human data on Urolithin A for mito health and even muscle and cognitive health. I’m doing it along with ss-31 10mg daily before I start Mots. Human data with Urolithin A says to run it at least 4 months for muscle benefit.
-
@diegoc - Cute...I've got plenty on hand in 100 & 150mg vials. What I am asking is if anyone knows the solubility limit for SS-31? If not, I'll figure it out. Thanks!
@Blueeyedme on a high dose vial like that i would mix 1ml bac and do 2 shots of 50mg, the 150mg vial you can do 1.5ml bac
-
@Blueeyedme on a high dose vial like that i would mix 1ml bac and do 2 shots of 50mg, the 150mg vial you can do 1.5ml bac
@diegoc - that makes sense. Keeps the volume at a comfortable 50 units with a 100mg/mL concentration. Hopefully at that concentration it remains stable and fully dissolved.
-
About 6 weeks ago I restarted my SS-31 research at 60mg per day, every day. Following up on my previously posted multi-month course of 40mg per day. I feel great, no negatives. Some subjective improvements. Will conclude research at 8 weeks daily use (two weeks from now). I am very well optimized and use this to ameliorate any possible negs from compounds such as O-304 and/or occasional AAS oral/oil.
Mitochondrial related bloodwork is pristine, as 65 years old, so N=1 is thrilled.
There is zero evidence that microdosing gives any results. The one human trial at 4mg showed zero efficacy. Zero. Only 40mg daily showed results.
Go big or don't bother is my opinion of this material.
Know what you are doing and why you are doing it.
There is very thought-provoking discussion "out there" in regards to the damage leaky membranes (cardiolipin) cause. ROS, free-radicals, etc. Very nasty. What are the downstream affects of that, not fcking good that's what.
SS-31 will be something I run multiple times per year. The benefits are NOT one-and-done. Pull on that string. Gotta keep working on that particular pathway.
Research is your friend.
@PeptidePete```
Thanks Pete, much appreciated on the update. Definitely multiple courses here per year. I turn mine up each time as well. It’s been a game changer.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login