Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. HGH 191AA
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

HGH 191AA

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
researchingother-peptide
130 Posts 38 Posters 14.0k Views 7 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • O ogsteve

    Can anyone help me understand dimer? What is an acceptable level in hgh191aa?

    RandyR Offline
    RandyR Offline
    Randy
    wrote on last edited by
    #101

    @ogsteve said:

    dimer

    folded peptide. usually causes isr. lower the better

    "If it doesnt come in a needle. It doesn't work"

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • M mandangox28

      @randy any words on storage for gh?? Also any advice on timeline switching from tesa/ipa to gh? Dont know if it should be treated like a cycle

      RandyR Offline
      RandyR Offline
      Randy
      wrote on last edited by Randy
      #102

      @mandangox28 a month off/get igf checked. put the rat on gh protocol and get igf checked again after a month. adust if needed.

      Im more of a cowboy with this one but thats what i udnerstand to be the safe route.

      "If it doesnt come in a needle. It doesn't work"

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • G Offline
        G Offline
        GinaMarie
        wrote on last edited by
        #103

        Yes, https://peptide-works.com
        They sell vials and nasal spray form; I wouldn't get the nasal spray again cuz the mg amount isn't noted so I had to figure amt from iu/mg estimate and it looks like I would need 15 sprays for an effective dose.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • C Commander

          Thank you. I may try Aavent, but the others look to confusing to me….

          J Offline
          J Offline
          jasonkoerner
          wrote on last edited by jasonkoerner
          #104

          @Commander did you try Aavant HGH? Im curious about getting good quality HGH and where to get it.

          C 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • B Offline
            B Offline
            bangkokiscool
            wrote on last edited by
            #105

            I don;t think Aavant has ever made hgh, could be wrong.

            RandyR 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • J jasonkoerner

              @Commander did you try Aavant HGH? Im curious about getting good quality HGH and where to get it.

              C Offline
              C Offline
              Commander
              wrote on last edited by
              #106

              @jasonkoerner said:

              @Commander did you try Aavant HGH? Im curious about getting good quality HGH and where to get it.

              I have not. But from what I have read all over the place is Lobster is the “gold standard” for HGH. Others can correct me if I am wrong. I also remember reading on here that Jeff said Tracy ( I think Tracy is QST or something like that, someone can post his details) has good HGH. I am going to pick up a few kit to try again when I take a break from Tesa in a few months.

              Please excuse my typos. Small Phone & Bad Eyes

              C 1 Reply Last reply
              2
              • C Commander

                @jasonkoerner said:

                @Commander did you try Aavant HGH? Im curious about getting good quality HGH and where to get it.

                I have not. But from what I have read all over the place is Lobster is the “gold standard” for HGH. Others can correct me if I am wrong. I also remember reading on here that Jeff said Tracy ( I think Tracy is QST or something like that, someone can post his details) has good HGH. I am going to pick up a few kit to try again when I take a break from Tesa in a few months.

                C Offline
                C Offline
                CapmanCrunch
                wrote on last edited by
                #107

                @Commander
                Tracy at QSC has the best HGH I have tried so far. great selection of sizes and lots of testing. Most vials have healthy overfill. The only mainstream vendor that I found that carries it is Penguin.

                RandyR X 2 Replies Last reply
                1
                • kenhnsyK Offline
                  kenhnsyK Offline
                  kenhnsy
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #108

                  My head is spinning trying to process this info. I am interested in putting the beaver on HGH after watching a few gurus who are touting it. So, can a few of you put down a concise protocol with dosage, peptide stacking, labs to use, gurus with information that you find competent?
                  I get reluctant when I look at the chemical feedback loops and then it looks tempting to buy one of the guru's time. But with the proliferation of NLP, I know many of them have Tony Robbins plans to siphon as much money off of me as is emotionally possible. So, it would be great to get a plan from some of you who we trust and have used HGH successfully.

                  judgetooJ N 2 Replies Last reply
                  0
                  • kenhnsyK kenhnsy

                    My head is spinning trying to process this info. I am interested in putting the beaver on HGH after watching a few gurus who are touting it. So, can a few of you put down a concise protocol with dosage, peptide stacking, labs to use, gurus with information that you find competent?
                    I get reluctant when I look at the chemical feedback loops and then it looks tempting to buy one of the guru's time. But with the proliferation of NLP, I know many of them have Tony Robbins plans to siphon as much money off of me as is emotionally possible. So, it would be great to get a plan from some of you who we trust and have used HGH successfully.

                    judgetooJ Offline
                    judgetooJ Offline
                    judgetoo
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #109

                    @kenhnsy Here is a link to one resource I use when deciding on a protocol: https://pep-pedia.org/peptides/hgh

                    I’m no expert. I’m just a random guy who likes to take peptides. Good luck!

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • C CapmanCrunch

                      @Commander
                      Tracy at QSC has the best HGH I have tried so far. great selection of sizes and lots of testing. Most vials have healthy overfill. The only mainstream vendor that I found that carries it is Penguin.

                      RandyR Offline
                      RandyR Offline
                      Randy
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #110

                      @CapmanCrunch she does good. im currently using hers in my lab.

                      "If it doesnt come in a needle. It doesn't work"

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • B bangkokiscool

                        I don;t think Aavant has ever made hgh, could be wrong.

                        RandyR Offline
                        RandyR Offline
                        Randy
                        wrote on last edited by Randy
                        #111

                        @bangkokiscool They havent and if they did...the hairs might be growing.

                        "If it doesnt come in a needle. It doesn't work"

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • kenhnsyK kenhnsy

                          My head is spinning trying to process this info. I am interested in putting the beaver on HGH after watching a few gurus who are touting it. So, can a few of you put down a concise protocol with dosage, peptide stacking, labs to use, gurus with information that you find competent?
                          I get reluctant when I look at the chemical feedback loops and then it looks tempting to buy one of the guru's time. But with the proliferation of NLP, I know many of them have Tony Robbins plans to siphon as much money off of me as is emotionally possible. So, it would be great to get a plan from some of you who we trust and have used HGH successfully.

                          N Offline
                          N Offline
                          Neil McCauley
                          wrote on last edited by Neil McCauley
                          #112

                          @kenhnsy said:

                          My head is spinning trying to process this info. I am interested in putting the beaver on HGH after watching a few gurus who are touting it. So, can a few of you put down a concise protocol with dosage, peptide stacking, labs to use, gurus with information that you find competent?
                          I get reluctant when I look at the chemical feedback loops and then it looks tempting to buy one of the guru's time. But with the proliferation of NLP, I know many of them have Tony Robbins plans to siphon as much money off of me as is emotionally possible. So, it would be great to get a plan from some of you who we trust and have used HGH successfully.

                          Start with 1iu. Get labs after 90 days. You want igf-1 ideally between 180 - 220 and glucose <100. Get the basic panel ran as well (CMP/CBC/LIPIDS) just to make sure everything is running smooth. Plenty of lab services online that are cheap.

                          Look up edema symptoms. Be on the lookout for them, you should be fine at that low of a dosage but still pay attention.

                          If you get a yearly physical, it would be worth it to schedule during this time, often they run these panels and you can get them for free plus they'll test your BP and benchmark weight.

                          I do labs twice a year, once for free with my yearly physical and once out of pocket with online services.

                          Lots of info online. If you're wealthy and have extra resources its worth it to hire coaches/clinics but you can also learn this stuff as well with online resources.

                          If you run into any serious issues don't hesitate to see your physician and just be up front and honest with what you're doing. They see all sorts of people doing all sorts of things.

                          U 1 Reply Last reply
                          4
                          • N Neil McCauley

                            @kenhnsy said:

                            My head is spinning trying to process this info. I am interested in putting the beaver on HGH after watching a few gurus who are touting it. So, can a few of you put down a concise protocol with dosage, peptide stacking, labs to use, gurus with information that you find competent?
                            I get reluctant when I look at the chemical feedback loops and then it looks tempting to buy one of the guru's time. But with the proliferation of NLP, I know many of them have Tony Robbins plans to siphon as much money off of me as is emotionally possible. So, it would be great to get a plan from some of you who we trust and have used HGH successfully.

                            Start with 1iu. Get labs after 90 days. You want igf-1 ideally between 180 - 220 and glucose <100. Get the basic panel ran as well (CMP/CBC/LIPIDS) just to make sure everything is running smooth. Plenty of lab services online that are cheap.

                            Look up edema symptoms. Be on the lookout for them, you should be fine at that low of a dosage but still pay attention.

                            If you get a yearly physical, it would be worth it to schedule during this time, often they run these panels and you can get them for free plus they'll test your BP and benchmark weight.

                            I do labs twice a year, once for free with my yearly physical and once out of pocket with online services.

                            Lots of info online. If you're wealthy and have extra resources its worth it to hire coaches/clinics but you can also learn this stuff as well with online resources.

                            If you run into any serious issues don't hesitate to see your physician and just be up front and honest with what you're doing. They see all sorts of people doing all sorts of things.

                            U Offline
                            U Offline
                            ursus
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #113

                            @Neil-McCauley idk my dr wont test beyond annual physical lab work without symptoms. If I did press, like I have before for hormone panel, I end up paying dearly for the lab work copay and such.

                            Self directed labs are the way to go. They’re done thru quest and labcore anyway. But IGF is always more than hormones and basics

                            N 1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • U ursus

                              @Neil-McCauley idk my dr wont test beyond annual physical lab work without symptoms. If I did press, like I have before for hormone panel, I end up paying dearly for the lab work copay and such.

                              Self directed labs are the way to go. They’re done thru quest and labcore anyway. But IGF is always more than hormones and basics

                              N Offline
                              N Offline
                              Neil McCauley
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #114

                              @ursus said:

                              @Neil-McCauley idk my dr wont test beyond annual physical lab work without symptoms. If I did press, like I have before for hormone panel, I end up paying dearly for the lab work copay and such.

                              Self directed labs are the way to go. They’re done thru quest and labcore anyway. But IGF is always more than hormones and basics

                              My insurance company is similar. I get everything that's covered in my free yearly, which is pretty much everything outside of hormones. My 2nd lab trip is all the basics plus hormones - using online services I still only pay around 150 bucks for everything. Prior years I used LEF. This year I may try Marek or someone else.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • ResearchCatR Online
                                ResearchCatR Online
                                ResearchCat
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #115

                                I haven’t hit my deductible limit yet so I had to pay $300 of the $1,547 raw billing for my doctor’s labs(CBC + lipids + PSA), where two full sets with Function costs me $350. But I got a full urinalysis + for no additional fee with my last visit.

                                Trying to figure out doctor lab math will just hurt your brain, but I guess if you can get them to do it and you don’t have to pay, that’s fine.

                                Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

                                If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

                                vpepsV 1 Reply Last reply
                                1
                                • ResearchCatR ResearchCat

                                  I haven’t hit my deductible limit yet so I had to pay $300 of the $1,547 raw billing for my doctor’s labs(CBC + lipids + PSA), where two full sets with Function costs me $350. But I got a full urinalysis + for no additional fee with my last visit.

                                  Trying to figure out doctor lab math will just hurt your brain, but I guess if you can get them to do it and you don’t have to pay, that’s fine.

                                  vpepsV Online
                                  vpepsV Online
                                  vpeps
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #116

                                  @ResearchCat said:

                                  CBC + lipids + PSA

                                  $41.20 at https://ownyourlabs.com/, even without any discount code.

                                  attentiion is all you need

                                  S 1 Reply Last reply
                                  5
                                  • W Offline
                                    W Offline
                                    WowwyZowwy
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #117

                                    I got IGF tested at Quest via Justlabs.com $52 out the door

                                    N 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • W WowwyZowwy

                                      I got IGF tested at Quest via Justlabs.com $52 out the door

                                      N Offline
                                      N Offline
                                      Neil McCauley
                                      wrote on last edited by Neil McCauley
                                      #118

                                      @WowwyZowwy said:

                                      I got IGF tested at Quest via Justlabs.com $52 out the door

                                      $40 at Marek

                                      https://marekdiagnostics.com/collections/individual-biomarkers

                                      W 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • vpepsV vpeps

                                        @ResearchCat said:

                                        CBC + lipids + PSA

                                        $41.20 at https://ownyourlabs.com/, even without any discount code.

                                        S Offline
                                        S Offline
                                        SkepticJen
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #119

                                        @vpeptides Thanks for the recommendation - I just ordered from here for single items not on my monthly rythm testing.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        1
                                        • C CapmanCrunch

                                          @Commander
                                          Tracy at QSC has the best HGH I have tried so far. great selection of sizes and lots of testing. Most vials have healthy overfill. The only mainstream vendor that I found that carries it is Penguin.

                                          X Offline
                                          X Offline
                                          XBigbeerX
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #120

                                          @CapmanCrunch If cost were not a factor, how would you rate QSC vs K4L?

                                          X 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular
                                          • World
                                          • Users
                                          • Groups