PNC-27 is for cancer wrong number PNC141 is for bedroom
brandenscheidecker
Posts
-
PNC-141 peptide for cancer? -
Help my V-4 Pen just broke!Randy its also very hard to push the plunger back down.
-
Help my V-4 Pen just broke!@Randy sent
-
Help my V-4 Pen just broke!My V-4 Pen just broke! Put a new cartridge in it, and attempted to push down the plunger and it would not move. I pushed a little to hard and it went down. now its not working at all. Anyone know of anyway to save it or is it trash? It will not move now when I try to use it, is only the 4th cart I put thru it.
-
Your Peptide looks different! Is something wrong?Have you ever opened a box of research vials and noticed the white cake doesn't look exactly like the last batch?
Maybe it's cracked.
Maybe it's smaller.
Maybe some of it is stuck to the side of the vial.
Or maybe there's barely any visible cake at all.
It's easy to look at that and think:
“Something must be wrong with this vial.”
Not necessarily.
Here's what's actually going on.
First, what is that white cake?
The white material at the bottom of a lyophilized vial is commonly called the “cake.”One of the biggest misunderstandings is that the cake is simply a pile of peptide.
It isn't.
The actual amount of peptide API can be tiny.
For example, 5 mg is only 0.005 grams.
Depending on the formulation, the finished cake can also contain ingredients such as buffers and bulking agents used during the manufacturing and freeze-drying process.
So the size of the cake is not a measurement of how much peptide is in the vial.
Why does the cake sometimes crack?
To make a lyophilized product, the manufacturer first fills the vial with a liquid solution.That solution is frozen.
Then, under vacuum, the frozen water is removed as vapor.
As the product freezes and dries, the structure of the cake can change.
Sometimes it cracks.
You may see one large crack or several smaller ones across the surface.
That can happen during the freeze-drying process and doesn't automatically mean something went wrong with the vial.
Why does it sometimes shrink?
Sometimes you'll see a cake that has pulled away from the sides of the vial or looks smaller than expected.Again, you're looking at the result of freezing and removing water from a liquid formulation.
Different formulations and different lyophilization cycles can produce cakes that look different when the process is finished.
That's why two vials can look different even when the amount of API is the same.
What about powder stuck to the glass?
This one gets people's attention.Sometimes the dried material isn't sitting in one perfect puck at the bottom.
You might see material along the side of the glass or a thin film in another part of the vial.
The material may simply have dried in a different position.
How the liquid behaved during freezing and drying can affect where the finished material ends up.
Why does one product have a huge cake and another almost nothing?
A lot of this comes down to formulation.Remember, you're not simply looking at peptide API.
Different products can use different amounts or types of excipients, buffers or bulking agents.
One formulation may produce a large, bright white cake.
Another may leave a very thin layer at the bottom of the vial.
The bigger cake does not automatically contain more peptide.
That's why judging two research products based on which one has the bigger or prettier cake doesn't make much sense.
Does appearance matter at all?
Yes.Manufacturers know what a particular formulation and lyophilization cycle should normally look like, so an unusual change is something worth investigating.
But appearance only gets you so far.
The only way to know the identity, amount and purity of the material is through proper analytical testing. Sterility, endotoxin and heavy metals require their own testing as well.
-
5-Amino-1MQ Research@Shaqdiesel I have Heavy as well, no you do not need to filter it they filter it in there manufacturing process with .2 micron filter before they bottle it!!
-
Can these be stacked?daily am preworkout
-
Can these be stacked?I know a Rat on the following stack:
Reta 3
tesa/ipa 2/.800
klow 1mg/5mg 2x day
motsc 3mg 5 days a week
5amino 30mg
nad 75mg
Lcarntine 150mg
TRT 200mgjust starting month 3
-
New tesamorelin userGo big or go home! 2mg tesa/.300 ipa 7 days a week! 6 months! melt that fat away!
-
NAD+ recon questionI try to use the least amount of bac water I can, like who wants to inject their rat with 50 plus units, I used 1.5 ML bac in a 500mg bottle and it 15 units for 75ml use the peptide critic calculator!
I have also had this same problem when I got some grey market nad in 10ml bottles, after looking at it I added 1ml more of bac and it dissolved the crystals. I figured i had noting else to lose. the next vial I used 1.5ml of bac and that seemed to be enough with no problems. you could always use 1.5ml in a new vial, and then add it to the problem vial instead of adding more to keep the volume low and the concentration higher.
-
HGH 191AADear friends, hello! I am from a peptide product factory in Hong Kong, China. A product list is attached. We are currently running a promotion with ample stock, excellent product quality, the fastest logistics, the lowest prices, and the best service. Please feel free to contact me with any questions. I will do my best to meet your needs. To express my sincere cooperation, customers who place orders will enjoy an additional discount. WhatsApp: 17168082763.
fugin scammer
-
Best Supplies for RT30I recently purchased 5 kits from Avant and am happy with them, testing groups are cheaper than doing it myself.
-
SS-31 Virgins. If it's your first time taking SS-31, please post.@gym.rat what is your ss31 protocal? I have been taking 1mg of motsc daily for a month now.
-
YouTube Killed Randy?@Newenough good! he needs to wear a shirt!
-
Uncle Wang Now Have Storecan uncle wang make large fat juice stickers?
-
Tesa/Ipa + HGH. (Results)vonendorphin thank you I have been on HGH for 4 months now, daily finger sticks in am, will be getting a cgm
-
Retatrutide cycle and dosing through cycleStarted 5 months ago, @1 first week, then 2 for a month, increased all the way up to 8 last week over time, 8 weeks seems to of slow down my digestive system to much, had to force myself to eat and even then half of it came back up. take it slow do your own research! dropping down to 4 next week to get some kind of appetite back!
-
Tesa/Ipa + HGH. (Results)I am excited to try this out! I just got 2 kits of tesa for 155ea! Labs are due next month! Starting this Sept. 1st!
-
Tesa/Ipa + HGH. (Results)thanks for sharing your research! I am going to try this!
As far as IPA: .75 vs 1 ? I have seen half the dose of IPA, to Tesa protocols.
I did not see a cjc dose on here with this, are you only on tesa/ipa/hgh ? adding cjc later? -
Tesa/Ipa + HGH. (Results)Interesting! Do you take your tesa/ipa 1 hour before bed? or is bed later?