Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
D

denti

@denti
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
168
Topics
2
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
1
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Discussion: Popular Peptides (popularpeptides.ca)
    D denti

    @popularpeptides said:

    Hi Randy, thanks for flagging this. It's a fair question. Kobi here from Popular Peptides.

    We don't manufacture. We source wholesale from several established distributors, and each of them has its own independent third-party testing done on its batches. Those COAs are issued in the name of the distributor that submitted the sample, which is why you're seeing their company names and not ours.

    We'll send the full COA for any product on request. Email [email protected] or message us through the chat on the site. You can also look up batches at popularpeptides.ca/verify.

    Happy to answer anything else here.

    lol

    Vendor Reviews & Orders

  • BRENIPATIDE ONCE OF MONTH
    D denti

    @MikeMiranda said:

    Screenshot 2026-09-28 at 3.54.09 AM.png

    Its for sale

    From where? And who wants to be the first 🙂

    Peptide Discussion

  • Titrating down Reta to reset receptors.
    D denti

    @eddiecortes said:

    @denti I’ll give it a try. AOD clumped on me 3 different times out of 6 that I purchased. Have to see about those companies selling anti clumping formulas next. Thanks for the input.

    Where did you buy your AOD from? Also are you using Hospira Bac Water.

    I have had great success with AOD just using Hospira Bac water and following a video Randy had done awhile back. Basically inject 3ml of Hospira into my 5mg vial slowly down the walls of the vial, then when the Bac water is completely in pull the syringe up a bit so it over the liquid and now pull out as much air as you can from the vial with the same syringe by pulling back on the plunger. Then pull the syringe out and gently swirl and let it reconstitute. I am getting perfectly clear AOD by following this method. I dont use Acetic Acid or anything like that. Just Hospira Bac and pulling the air out of the vial.

    Peptide Discussion cagrilintide aod-9604 glp3-r researching stack

  • 100mg vial of GHK-cu
    D denti

    Video you can watch on reconstituting https://peptidecritic.com/tutorials/reconstituting-bpc-157-how-make-nasal-spray-supplies-math-step-step-guide

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage ghk-cu

  • 100mg vial of GHK-cu
    D denti

    Hospira Bac Water https://peptidetest.com/products/pfizer-hospira-bacteriostatic-water-30ml-vial

    10ml Sterile Viles https://peptidetest.com/products/10ml-sterile-vials-25-pack

    Follow the instructions I gave you above if you buy these items. Draw 3ml of Hospira and put it in the GHK-Cu vial. Let it dissolve completely. Then draw it back out of that Vial and put it in the 10ml Sterile Vial. Then use a new syringe and draw another 7ml of Hospira Bac and put it in that 10ml vial that now has 3ml of GHK-Cu in it that you reconstituted. Now you have a 10ml Vial of 100mg of GHK-Cu.

    Also I suggest you watch a bunch of Randys videos on reconstituting peptides. How to do it. It's the same for any of these peptides you plan to use. It's on this forum under Randy Tube.

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage ghk-cu

  • 100mg vial of GHK-cu
    D denti

    Honestly no you don't have to. Store it in the fridge and you can use it for up to 12 weeks. It will slightly degrade over time. For some peptides I am comfortable using it/storing it in the fridge after its been reconstituted up to 6 weeks.

    Where did you buy your GHK-Cu from? Also again I highly recommend you buy Hospira Bac Water and not just a random 10ml Bac water from who knows where. Hospira Bac Water only comes in 30ml bottles.

    You can buy hospice at Peptidetest.com. If you also end up buying Hospira like I suggest, then you will want to buy sterile 10ml vials to reconstitute it in.

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage ghk-cu

  • 100mg vial of GHK-cu
    D denti

    @kdsavage said:

    I’d rather it not sting! I’m debating on starting at .5 or 1. Do you reconstitute it all or is there a way to make sure it doesn’t go bad?

    Yes I reconstitute it all in one go. You have to.

    If you don't want it to sting, then yes you will need to add more Bac water. The original vials the 100mg will come in most likely is 3ml vial, so it will only hold 3ml of Bac water.

    Are you saying you have a 10ml vial of Bac Water? I highly recommend you use Hospira Bac Water and not vendor Bac water but that's up to you. If you do have a 10ml vial of Bac water, what you can do is draw 3ml of Bac Water from your 10ml vial of Bac Water and put it in (also known as reconstituting) into the 3ml vial of GHK-Cu. Let it dissolve and once it is completely dissolved withdraw it out of that vial and put it back in to your 10ml Bac Water vial. So now you will have 10ml vial of 100mg of GHK-Cu.

    Also google for a reconstitution calculator and input the data I just gave you and then you will know how many units you need to inject.

    But if you do what I just said here above, with 100mg of GHK-Cu reconstituted with 10ml of Bac Water that will give you 10mg/1ml. So if you want to dose 1mg of GHK-Cu you would need to inject a dosage of 10units. If you wanted to do 0.5mg then it would be 5units. And if you want to do 2mg then it would be 20units.

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage ghk-cu

  • Slu-pp-915 capsule powder color
    D denti

    @derekg1 said:

    @denti said:

    @derekg1 said:

    Da sent more 332. Which is a pricier option but I’m still waiting to hear back on if I can get 915 instead.

    Did they make a mistake an send you 332 when you originally ordered 915?

    Sort of.
    First shipment was an unknown capsule but likely 5-amino-m-1q. They couldn’t be sure and said throw it away and they’d ship 915.
    Second shipment was a bottle of 100mg 332. I really wanted to try the 915 though.
    I emailed them checking on getting 915 sent last week and haven’t heard back yet.

    That's ridiculous that even on the second shipment they sent you the wrong Slu-pp. Screw these guys. I won't order from them now.

    Peptide Discussion

  • 100mg vial of GHK-cu
    D denti

    @kdsavage said:

    So I just ordered my first 100mg vial of GHK. Can someone give me the dumbed-down version of what to do? I’m seeing so many things and that 3ml bact water will not do it!

    What would you like to know? What are you planning to dose? I buy 100mg vials of GHK-Cu also and I can tell you what I do.

    I reconstitute the 100mg with 3ml of Hospira Bac water. I do 2mg daily. I don't really mind the "sting" and honestly half the time don't even feel it. So you get used to it.

    If you tell us what you are planning to dose, we can help you reconstitute it. And also if you are afraid of the sting, then you can add more Bac water to dilute it.

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage ghk-cu

  • Titrating down Reta to reset receptors.
    D denti

    Honestly its natural for your body to stall at time as its adjusting to everything going on. I've stalled for 3 weeks before and then my body dumped like 6 pounds in a week to make up for the previous 3 weeks it seemed like. I would just stick to what you were doing at 4mg and I am sure you body will catch up. If you are still having hunger/binge issues then yea maybe adding Cagri could help. But I think this titrating up and down to reset receptors is nonsense. They didn't do that in the official Eli trials.

    Also AOD-9604 I take it in a fasted state. So I take it first thing in the morning I wake up and don't eat for a few hours after.

    Peptide Discussion cagrilintide aod-9604 glp3-r researching stack

  • Slu-pp-915 capsule powder color
    D denti

    @derekg1 said:

    Da sent more 332. Which is a pricier option but I’m still waiting to hear back on if I can get 915 instead.

    Did they make a mistake an send you 332 when you originally ordered 915?

    Peptide Discussion

  • Slu-pp-915 capsule powder color
    D denti

    How are you guys doing on the Slu-pp-915? Notice anything?

    Peptide Discussion

  • Thoughts on Lipo-C With B12?
    D denti

    @ManicXmedic said:

    Here's some 1/2 inch pen tips. Might be able to shoulder I.M. with them https://a.co/d/0bcc1s16

    Yep those were the ones I was talking about and thinking about using.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Thoughts on Lipo-C With B12?
    D denti

    @derekg1 said:

    It's all subjective I guess. Even 23g doesn't bother my main research donkey. Another subject can't stand anything over 30g.

    Draw with a large gauge then switch to small one.

    Or transfer the lipo-c into a vital to use in a pen. I've gotten to like that. Doing 20 units daily instead a large one bi-weekly or weekly

    I use pens for everything and wanted to use it with these Lipo-C type of peps. But how do you inject IM with a pen? Longest pen needles I've found wouldn't be able to reach IM. Or are you injecting SubQ?

    Peptide Discussion

  • Thoughts on Lipo-C With B12?
    D denti

    @mrjoshua44 said:

    @derekg1 I haven't checked out theirs yet. I use the Lipo-c from Flawless, L-Carnitine 250mg, L-Methionine 10mg, L-Inositol 50mg, L-Choline 50mg, Vitamin B6 25mg, Methylcobalamin (B12) 500mcg, NAD+ 20mg, with 1% lidocaine.

    I do 1.5 mL twice a week, usually Fridays and Tuesdays. I really like the boost from it.
    IMG_1481.jpeg

    How do you inject with that needle? I'm terrified to try. Those are the needles I use for drawing Bac water and reconstituting.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Eloralintide
    D denti

    @randy What dose/protocol you going to do with Elora?

    Peptide Discussion researching

  • HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin)
    D denti

    @hunt_ak said:

    @denti Point me to that post? 👀 👀 👀

    This was the post and you can read this thread.

    https://community.peptidecritic.com/post/23201

    Peptide Discussion

  • A PRELIMINARY RETA EXIT.
    D denti

    @mary said:

    @EXTROPIAN said:

    not eating late or at night make a huge difference.

    My dose is too low to help with that. What keeps me from eating late is wanting to do a CJC/IPA dose. lol I think I've lost five lbs. just because of CJC.

    Hahaha I’m the same but with Tesa/Ipa. I always want at least 3 hours before I last ate to take my dose. So many times when I did want to eat late I knew I didn’t want to have to wait another 3 hours to take the dose so I stopped myself from eating more food late at night.

    Results & Lifestyle

  • Almost 100 lbs lost
    D denti

    Well done. I’m sure you feel great. Keep it going.

    Results & Lifestyle glp2-t progress-log researching

  • HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin)
    D denti

    @hunt_ak said:

    @denti said:

    @Jake_PepTron said:

    Was looking into this or enclomaphine as an alternative to Test for low-T. Been reading more about it; watchin videos & lookin over bloodwork a… not sure if anyone has any experience with HCG as a monotherapy.

    I started enclomiphene last week. 12.5mg 3x a week and I’m feeling most of the side effects like hot flashes, headaches, and irritability. I think it’s supposed to wear off in a couple weeks. I’m going to stay on this cycle for 12 weeks then get my T levels tested again

    Sourcing this through doc or elsewhere? Most of what I've seen on the gray market is not actual Enclo but clomid...which I'm not interested in.

    Gray market. Unfortunately I bought a years supply before doing better research and finding out it may be clomid. I bought from Modified Aminos. Another user posted here where they sourced from 3 different places and sent it in for testing and all of theirs came back being just pure Enclomiphene. I wish I would have seen that before I ordered.

    Peptide Discussion
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups