Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
D

drummnl

@drummnl
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
5
Topics
3
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • KLOW Location
    D drummnl

    When pinning KLOW, do you put it near an injury or systemically? I appreciate any advice.

    Peptide Discussion klow researching beginner-question

  • I'm Hooked On Pens
    D drummnl

    @mrjoshua44 great info and thank you for the picture, I’m a visual learner lol.

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage pens cartridges researching

  • I'm Hooked On Pens
    D drummnl

    I’m new to pens, and my question is do you alcohol wipe before putting the pen needle on?

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage pens cartridges researching

  • Platinum Lion peptides, any experience?
    D drummnl

    Hey all, I was referred to platinum lion peptides before I found this group. I was wondering if anyone else has had any experience with them. They shipped product fast and it was smooth, just curious about COA’s and quality. Thanks in advance

    Vendor Reviews & Orders glp3-r bpc-157 quality wolverine

  • EZ Peptides User Review: Great prices, fast shipping
    D drummnl

    This is a vendor review submitted by drummnl on PeptideCritic.com.

    Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5/5)


    Review

    Website is easy to navigate, probably the best I’ve seen. Prices are very competitive and shipping is fast. COA’s are current and rewards program make it great to buy from.


    🛒 Shop EZ Peptides

    📖 Read the full review on EZ Peptides' page

    Discuss this review, share your own experiences, or ask questions about the vendor.

    Please keep discussions respectful and factual.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders ez-peptides review mots-c
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups