Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
E

Emkay

@Emkay
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
47
Topics
6
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • My Recent Southern Aminos Order Makes Them Fall From Grace
    E Emkay

    @SouthernAminos I used to be a customer of yours. I in fact recommended you for people needing single vials for their testing. Research still depends on usable compounds after reconstitution and your response is a complete cop out. Stand behind your product, troubleshoot your batch issues. This market is way too saturated for a company that ships out junk.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders southern-aminos review quality mots-c

  • Peptide for chronic migraines
    E Emkay

    Tirz has helped a lot with mine just because it's such a potent systemic antiinflammatory. I have a few break through a month but it's definitely gone down. I used to get them constantly, like 20+ days a month, but did elimination diets and weeded out a lot of trigger foods over time. The rest are cycle related and my doctor and I are hoping once menopause is done they'll stop (my mom's did). Between diet changes and tirz though, it's maybe 2-3 a month.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Batchmark for group testing?
    E Emkay

    @pep_researcher that's fine! I've done several test groups run by the MPPT group, but batchmark is new to them and I ended up holding off on the kpv from nexaph in hopes of getting it from the warrior group buy. So I can't speak to that specific test myself.

    Peptide Discussion lab-test

  • Batchmark for group testing?
    E Emkay

    @pep_researcher it's because only 4 people were in that specific test group, so their portion was high.

    Peptide Discussion lab-test

  • True Genetek BAC
    E Emkay

    @Commander there have been a couple rounds of tests, there's another ongoing right now.

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage bac-water

  • EZ Peptides User Review: Easy Purchase but Overpriced
    E Emkay

    Reissuing the same COA under a second brand name is a thing Jano does, no doctoring involved.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders ez-peptides review ss-31

  • Nexaph vs EZ - cost?
    E Emkay

    @Nuncles I really like my b1, I use it for work labels but got the size for vials recently, it can do fancy enough with design and script, I don't need holographic.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders

  • Peptide Negatives: Anything Beyond Injection Site Reactions?
    E Emkay

    @vpeptides very interesting,! I've only used from EZ so far. I'll have to branch out.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Peptide Negatives: Anything Beyond Injection Site Reactions?
    E Emkay

    Kpv above 100 mcg still gives me terrible dizziness to the point of blacking out. It helps a ton with certain autoimmune symptoms so I hate to discontinue but I have to keep it very low.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Freezing compounded liquid tirzepatide?
    E Emkay

    I'd be worried about water expansion in the pen probably more than the tirzepatide honestly.

    Peptide Discussion reconstitution glp2-t storage lab-test

  • Suggestion for the price tool maybe?
    E Emkay

    Now that more companies are starting to offer more thorough testing, I'm wondering if there's a way to add a filter for sorting among those brands? Totally not sure of the tool's capability, but it would be a helpful starting point for some of us.

    Forum Feedback

  • ENDOTOXIN MATH
    E Emkay

    @EXTROPIAN what do you mean?

    Peptide Discussion

  • ENDOTOXIN MATH
    E Emkay

    As someone who is only 128 lbs and immune compromised I have to be quite careful. Some of the numbers I've seen on recent tests would absolutely be a major issue for me.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Lambda Water LLC - Reconstitution Solution
    E Emkay

    I mean he could have gotten good bac water, but that doesn't mean "bro Chinese bac water is just as good!". Randy had a good batch of water from what, Chimera? Out of that ordering fiasco. That was a bonus surprise not a testament to all random waters.

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage

  • Anyone in the group called Lab Showdown?
    E Emkay

    Yes I'm in it. There's been chatter of letting people join/pay for results when they're back to help fund the next round of testing but I'm not sure what has been decided yet.

    Community Meta & Off-Topic news lab-test

  • Your favorite peptide influencer?
    E Emkay

    Ashley Froese is a DO, not MD or DC. Which makes perfect sense to me for her being scientifically grounded but treating more holistically. (I have a parent who dropped out of chiropractic school because he realized it was a scam and became a DO and focused on sports medicine).

    Peptide Discussion

  • Is Grey Axis Research Legit?
    E Emkay

    Additionally half of my order was hospira and I checked for the QR and it was present.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders

  • Is Grey Axis Research Legit?
    E Emkay

    I ordered from them, their mazdutide was labeled Uther on the site and on the bottle, along with their grey axis logo. Feels like a group buy surplus store a bit, but I can confirm I got product, like any of the other billion resellers.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders

  • Nexaph vendor review
    E Emkay

    @volume-1 stairway to gray - it's just stairwaytogray.com

    Vendor Reviews & Orders nexaph bpc-157 epitalon-epithalon ipamorelin
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups