@KarateEmma Wow congrats! That’s awesome!
jennn
Posts
-
Eloralintide -
SS-31 Dosage for ResearchingAnyone doing Urolithin A along with any mito stack? There’s a ton of human data on Urolithin A for mito health and even muscle and cognitive health. I’m doing it along with ss-31 10mg daily before I start Mots. Human data with Urolithin A says to run it at least 4 months for muscle benefit.
-
Eloralintide@Randy omg I had no idea they could test for that! That’s awesome! I shoulda known you’d have planned for that. You don’t half ass this stuff.

-
Eloralintide@Randy Have you ran Cagri already? I’d be interested to see how they compare, especially with all the talk about the secondary structure of this peptide being important for function. Printing a preptide is one thing, but I don’t know what goes into determination of the secondary structure. Seems like big pharma wants to throw a monkey wrench into peptide manufacturing. Heh
-
Nexaph Lab Seconds@Randy Jesus, with the way they look, I wonder if some of the product blew out the top before the cap went on. But I don’t know anything about the lyophilization process…
-
Cartiflex blend ?@bretfels There are sure a lot of peaks in that COA. It calls out methylsulfonylmethane and glucosamine but not chondroitin. No idea how much to take. All three of these are available orally over the counter for osteoarthritis. Curious to know if it will work SQ.
-
Deadpool blend (bpc/tb4/cartalax) AM or PM?@mikebricker I’d heard to run Cartalax only 20 days at a time?
-
StudzPeptides wants to upgrade testing@StudzPeptides Id love to see that and try you guys.
-
Hospira 0.9% Bacteriostatic Sodium Chloride (30 mL)@Eleanor I think NAD would be the safest to use with saline. I mean, they give it to people in bags of saline all the time as an IV in wellness clinics.
It’s the initial reconstitution that I question. Once in solution, I’m sure it’s fine to dilute up to volume with saline. But there’s a reason most lyophilized compounds are reconstituted in water. They likely need a lower pH than saline to get into solution initially.
-
Drop some informative peptide videos.@bfuller Lol my point was that he said 200mg was an order of magnitude over what should be used. That means 20mg should be used. (One other of magnitude less) I just don’t know if that’s all at once or split up 5mg four times a week or 3mg seven days a week. I’m leaning towards 10mg twice a week.
-
Hospira 0.9% Bacteriostatic Sodium Chloride (30 mL)@Commander Dissolve in a small amount of sterile water first. Maybe use a little acetic acid for the ones that are notoriously difficult to recon like AOD. (I don’t know how much aa to use unless I open a vial and pH test, which is easy enough to do.Target pH 3.0) Then fill to desired volume with saline for comfort injecting.
That’s what I’m going to do from now on except for the copper containing ones. -
Hospira 0.9% Bacteriostatic Sodium Chloride (30 mL)Take away points:
- Dissolving a peptide in saline may result in incomplete reconstitution even if the vial looks clear. This is due to the ph at which lyophilized peptides dissolve.
- Direct administration of a purely hypotonic solution like sterile water can cause cellular hemolysis (bursting of cells) and significant localized pain.
-
Hospira 0.9% Bacteriostatic Sodium Chloride (30 mL)I am very curious about this saline debate. So I asked AI about insulin. Insulin is the most common peptide known to man, so assuming the handling of lyophilized insulin can be generalized to other (non copper containing peptides), here’s what I learned.
Lyophilized (freeze-dried) insulin powder is typically dissolved using sterile or bacteriostatic water (often with a very slight acidic adjustment like dilute hydrochloric acid to help it go into solution), and then further diluted or adjusted with saline or a buffer like PBS to reach a neutral, physiological pH before use.
Insulin has very low solubility at a neutral pH, so protocols for dissolving dry insulin powder generally start with purified or sterile water adjusted to an acidic pH (around pH 2–3) to get the powder to fully dissolve.
Once the insulin is fully dissolved in the acidic liquid, it is usually diluted and neutralized using normal saline (0.9% NaCl) or phosphate-buffered saline (PBS) to reach a physiological pH (~7.2–7.4) so it does not cause tissue irritation or pain upon injection.So I think it is safe to assume we still should be dissolving peptides in sterile water (maybe some in acetic acid with sterile water) and then diluting up with saline for comfort when injecting. This will make reconstitution a two step process and may not be feasible if your dilution volume is very small (ie low mg vial content).
I think I will order some bac saline right now. -
A PRELIMINARY RETA EXIT.@Elysium2132 Yep. It takes 4.5 half lives of a drug to reach steady state or to be eliminated from your system, assuming first order (linear) kinetics. This puts reta at 27 days for elimination with a half life of 144 hours.
Half-Life Comparison
• Tirzepatide: Approximately 5 days (120 hours). It is a dual GLP-1 and GIP receptor agonist.
• Retatrutide: Approximately 6 days (144 hours). It is a triple GLP-1, GIP, and glucagon receptor agonist.
• Survodutide: Approximately 4.5 to 6 days (109 to 144 hours). It is a dual GLP-1 and glucagon receptor agonist.
• Mazdutide: Approximately 7 to 9 days (ranging up to ~8 days in clinical evaluations). It is a dual GLP-1 and glucagon receptor agonist. -
CRUSH Payment?@mikealreynolds My Zelle and subsequently my bank associated CC was locked once when I tried to order from Crush. I never tried ordering from them again. That was about three weeks ago.
-
Drop some informative peptide videos.@Stevepep He said that when they gave humans 200mg for a safety test, that was an order of magnitude over… (implied an order of magnitude over what would be used) So that puts me at 20mg dosing target per this guy.
I’ve read tons of theories on how to dose motsc, from a once or twice weekly 10mg bolus to daily small doses at like 1-4mg. I like the idea of the high dose bolus from the physiologic perspective, but honestly it’s all a shot in the dark. I listened really carefully to glean anything specific I could from him, but got nothing. -
Drop some informative peptide videos.@bfuller He literally had to say that about RUO. He has access to lab certified motsc he uses on rats. Ya think he doesn’t use that himself? I bet he does. Lol
-
Drop some informative peptide videos.@bfuller I’m only halfway through this, but wow what a find! Hearing the perspective of peptide research from one of the pioneers is truly fascinating! Makes you appreciate how truly little we know…
-
Southern Aminos Drops@Mydogdaryl423 Looks like they had one already today for nad. I was looking but guess I didn’t look often enough. I missed it but it’s listed in the drop history.
-
FDA approves Tirzepatide to reduce heart attacks/strokes@toddmertes That’s how I started in peptides. I used TrimRx. They sent me 3 months of reconstituted tirz/B12, NAD, and semorilin. After month 2, all that stuff is likely garbage. But it cost me $1700 so I’m using it all anyway. Lol. Man, I got taken for a ride!!
It just slowed down me from being tempted to stack anything that catches my eye cuz I have all this stuff to finish. (I did end up stacking reta anyway and got real bad skin side effect so stopped it.)
Love this group, this blog, and this entire site. I’ve learned so much!