Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
J

justalittleprick

@justalittleprick
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
37
Topics
2
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Elite Research Review - Great source for unique blends and ancillaries
    J justalittleprick

    I have ordered 3 times from EliteResearchUSA and it's now in my top 2 sources for peptides, aminos, and ancillaries.

    Shipping and Packaging: Shipping is done promptly from their Texas location and I typically receive my order on the West Coast within 3 days. The packaging is quality with sturdy custom boxes and sealable sleeves for vials. Orders come with a sticker and orders over $500 come with a free ER hat.

    Assortment: ER has the standard peptides you'd expect, but they also offer an assortment of unique blends and aminos that you will not find elsewhere. This is where I spend my money with ER. (see below)

    Pricing: ER's pricing for single vial peptides is a little higher than the bulk pricing I pay through my other favorite vendor, but there are some great pricing in other areas. There is an active group of affiliates on X (Twitter) with promo codes that offer 10% off. In addition, you can get another 5-15% off by ordering between 3-10+ items and the discount scales with item count.

    I've made purchases of 3-5 items, but now I bundle up my purchases to hit the 10 item count for max discount and the free hat if I spend $500.

    Quality: Multiple COAs from different testing sources are posted. They use BioRegen and Freedom. My experience with their products have been excellent.

    My personal research: I have purchased and researched the following:

    SLU-PP-332 250mcg pills: My wife and mom are running these and I recently starting taking them to extend my endurance in the gym and can vouch they are legit. I have previously taken SLU-PP-332 via a compounding pharmacy, and I feel like ER's product is on par (or better).

    HCG: After my TRT clinic wanted to charge me $900 for 10,000 IU of HCG, I went looking for other options! ER offers 5000 IU of HCG for $45 and my balls can vouch for the efficacy. I have stocked up on this.

    Tadalafil: I take 5mg daily for endothelial benefits, the gym pumps, and the way it makes my veins pop. There is also a nice side benefit. I have a prescription for 2.5mg of the brand name stuff buy this from ER to allow me to take the desired 5mg daily and I notice no difference. The price is excellent. I have stocked up on this too.

    Thermogenix: This is one of their amino blends which includes 5-amino 1MQ, L-Carnitine, L-Arginine, Albuteral, L-Ornithine, and ATP. I research 25 units of already reconstituted blend IM immediately before my rat hits the gym and it's a heckuva energy boost.

    Good luck with your own research!

    Vendor Reviews & Orders slu-pp-332-tablets hcg review

  • NEXAPH Begins 20% Off Labor Day Sale Today (+5% more if crypto)
    J justalittleprick

    I picked up kits of KLOW and NXP-3T. Great deal on top of already great prices.

    This is my 7th order with Nexaph and I've always been happy with the product.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders

  • Pinealon availability
    J justalittleprick

    I just bought some Pinealon from GoAlphaLabs along with a couple 50mg vials of Epitalon.

    The worriesome thing is no COA on Pinealon.

    EliteResearchUSA also sells Pinealon, but it's currently sold out.

    Peptide Discussion pinealon

  • Drop your peptide comedy here.
    J justalittleprick

    https://www.instagram.com/reel/DYlOHpXP1m0/
    Werewolf blend? I'm in!

    Peptide Discussion

  • Low Dose Tadalafil
    J justalittleprick

    I started 2.5mg about a month ago and then increased to 5mg.

    One thing to note: Do NOT take a pre-workout that has L-citrulline or nitrates in it. It can cause your blood pressure to drop too much, which can be very dangerous.

    I like my pre-workout and I had to totally stop taking it b/c it contained L-citrulline. The first time I took a 2.5mg and then used my pre-workout, I felt a blood pressure drop while doing squats. No bueno.

    I drink a Celcius now for the caffeine.

    Effects:

    I have nice vascularity in my forearms and biceps and get a good pump at the gym. I feel like my blood pressure in a really good state and the always on dose is good for the intended benefits.

    I have blood labs tomorrow, so I'll look for other positive endothelial signs.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Latest update! Good progress!
    J justalittleprick

    What did you use for the chart?

    I'm down from 306 to 239 since January and I'd love to overlay my peptide cycles, which I've tracked.

    Results & Lifestyle progress-log glp3-r

  • Starting Tesa/Ipa
    J justalittleprick

    I'm just wrapping up my first cycle of Tesa/Ipa. I used a 10mg/3mg blend from Nexaph and just received my 2nd kit from them for next time.

    I loved it. I've added muscle and dropped visceral fat.

    I ran it 5 days on, 2 days off. I generally took it at just before bedtime, but I did experiment taking it fasted in the morning for a week.

    I started with 1mg tesa / 300 mcg Ipa and titrated up to 1.35mg/400mcg and eventually 1.6mg/ 480 mcg before winding it back down to 1.35mg/400mcg for the last 2 weeks.

    Be patient. My weight loss stalled a little in weeks 3 and 4. I suspected it was water weight. The weight started dropping again around week 5. My results really shined after week 8.

    I'm on Week 14 now and will stop after week 16 and take a 6 week break.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Pinealon
    J justalittleprick

    How long to run Pinealon? I've heard 5-10 days to just reset things.

    Thoughts?

    Peptide Discussion

  • Your favorite peptide influencer?
    J justalittleprick

    @gym.rat They do SLU-PP-332 orally and only 400mcg daily.

    My wife is taking 250mcg and noticed the energy / stamina increase.

    You're right through. Doses are all over the map.

    I'd probably run 1mg daily if I did it again.

    I could feel it subtly if I was fasted, even at 400 mcg.

    I was running reta and tesa/ipa at the same time, so it's tough to attribute weight loss to one compound.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Your favorite peptide influencer?
    J justalittleprick

    @gym.rat The challenge is there is a lot of different advice out there for people in varying stages of their weight loss. I didn't want to spend months of trial and error and potentially get discouraged.

    Some of the peptide choices I made and Dr. Jones verified, but they guided me with calorie intake, macros, urging me to try fasting. He stresses metabolic flexibility and fixing insulin resistance and I accomplished that with their help.

    On my own, I was undereating. I had lost ~30lbs, but was losing muscle. Once I started working with Dr Jones team, I had a 3 month stretch where I lost 27 lbs of fat and gained 6 lbs of muscle (verified by DEXA)

    The SLU-PP-332 and AOD were worth trying.

    I'm much more knowledgable now compared to when I went to them. I'm able to source peptides myself and put together protocols with some degree of confidence.

    I had HSA funds to pay for it, which I will claim as a doctor prescribed weight loss program.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Your favorite peptide influencer?
    J justalittleprick

    @ResearchCat said:

    @justalittleprick Yeah, he definitely has a target audience and we are not it. You’d know better than me, but I would imagine it is upscale mostly women who want and can afford concierge level care.

    The all-in quote I got for my wife was around $6,000/month for HRT, GLOW, Tirz, minoxidil, and maybe a couple other things. We are doing the same for about $600 a month and most of that is the HRT and minoxidil.

    Wow!

    I just did the weight loss program with SLU-PP-332, AOD-9604, and O-304. It was about $800/,month including coaching and the above mentioned peptides and I ran it through my HSA.

    I have my own Reta, KLOW, Tesa/IPA, etc and do my TRT elsewhere.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Your favorite peptide influencer?
    J justalittleprick

    These different channels have different target audiences.

    I'm not a fan of Trevor Bachmeyer's delivery and rambling, but he does have some good nuggets if you can sift through a video. I use it to verify certain questions I might have.

    I really like Jacob Nachinson. His recent experiment on mitochondrial optimization was really good. He also has some good TRT content.

    I also watch Nick Trigili, Alex Tatem, Ashley Froese and occasionally Kristin Sawicki and Cynthia Garcia (for my wife).

    I do like Dr Jones DC. His audience is not hardcore biohackers. It's mostly sick people who tried losing weight on doctor prescribed GLPs and ended up effed up.

    In total transparency, I used Dr Jones coaching for several months and have spoken to him 1:1 and in group calls. His program is centered on metabolic reset and fixing insulin sensitivity more than peptides.

    There are people on his calls who followed Dr prescribed use of GLPs and ended up on crazy high doses, unable to eat, and stuck from a weight loss standpoint. I've been on calls with people like this and it's sad. Of course it's a business, but he's a pretty genuine guy and some of his coaches are great. I do not buy peptides from him. His prices are high and he knows it and is trying to get the prices down, but he cannot compete with the gray market.

    On my 1:1 call, I spoke in detail about a multi-month, multi-peptide protocol to work alongside his fasting and weight loss protocol and he's very knowledgable. My body recomp was very successful during this period and I definitely learned things that I still use today.

    It's like college courses. Some of these people provide 100-200 entry level content about peptides and others go deep and scientific about peptides, hormones, and even steroids.

    Peptide Discussion

  • EZ Peptides massive sale
    J justalittleprick

    Just buy Nexaph. Same company and still cheaper than this sale.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Go Alpha Labs Order Issues?
    J justalittleprick

    @BigJim1340 Any update? Did you get your order? I bought MOTS-C from them a couple months ago without a problem.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders customer-service review shipping

  • SS-31 via Pens
    J justalittleprick

    I take my SS-31 daily with my Xulin 3.

    I use pens for peptides I research with daily or at least multiple times a week. That's where the efficiency really helps.

    You are taking a much high dose than I am, so I can't attest to the stinging. I'm using 4mg/day in preparation for a MOTS-C cycle. I might bump it up to 6mg/daily.

    I felt like the doses in the 20-40mg range were more aligned to the study for Barth Syndrome for major mitochondrial disfunction. My goals are more athletic recovery, performance, and healthy aging.

    Good luck!

    Peptide Discussion ss-31 injection-device

  • Anyone research SLU-PPP?
    J justalittleprick

    I think of SLU-PP-332 as a subtle compound acting in the background. I'm only taking 400 mcg daily and I can only feel it if I'm fasted. I'm about to wrap up an 8 week cycle and move to ATX-304. I'm also using reta, KLOW, and Tesa-ipa.

    My calories and macros are dialed, sleep is generally good, and I'm lifting weights 4+days a week.

    I'm down 17lbs in those 2 months.

    If I take SLU-PP-332 again, I'd probably bump it up to 800-1000 mcg.

    Peptide Discussion researching slu-pp-332-tablets

  • Nexaph CJC/Ipa Test Results - A Lot Lower Than Janoshik’s
    J justalittleprick

    @Randy said in Nexaph CJC/Ipa Test Results - A Lot Lower Than Janoshik’s:

    @Commander mots is niche and a lower purity is usually accepted. It does degrade quicker in lio'd form than a glp.

    Ive ordered a kit of reta from nexaph. Stay tuned.

    Let me know if I can donate a little to the cause. I've been a huge fan of Nexaph thus far.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders nexaph cjc-1295-ipamorelin

  • SLU-PP-332 Dosage
    J justalittleprick

    I've noticed the same discrepancy between doses offered.

    I've been taking 400 mcg daily for about 5 weeks. I started with 100mcg for a week and then bumped up to 200mcg for 2 weeks before moving up to 400 mcg.

    I can feel a little energy bump, especially when I started or if I'm fasting, but it's subtle.

    I was prescribed this and received it from a compounding pharmacy along with the above protocol.

    I honestly think I'd like try 1mg/daily, but I'm about to cycle off SLU-PP-32 and onto ATX-304.

    Peptide Discussion slu-pp-332-tablets dosage-discussion

  • Go Alpha Labs User Review: Sale Price and Prompt Fulfillment
    J justalittleprick

    No, just the listed quantity of 40mg.

    The actual quantity by vial is not something I've seen other vendors do, either. I typically take the various weights that were listed on the COA and avg them as an indication of how much of a overfill to expect.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders review mots-c shipping

  • Go Alpha Labs User Review: Sale Price and Prompt Fulfillment
    J justalittleprick

    I'm updating this thread to be a review of my experience of a recent order.

    I placed an order during their Easter Promo for a 10 pack of 40mg MOTS-C.

    Website: I like their website layout and email marketing. I added this product to cart during a 20% off promo and then waited for feedback on the above post while I considered placing an order. The next day, I received an email for an additional 10% off as a cart abandonment marketing tactic. This code stacked with the 20% off, making the deal really enticing.

    I did have some issues with the checkout portion of their shopping experience, but I believe it was due to Mastercard not being supported. I switched to a different card and was able to complete my order.

    Shipping: I placed my order over the weekend, and the product was shipped via FedEx on Monday from Florida. I received it on the West Coast by midday on Thursday.

    The MOTS-C was clearly labeled with the corresponding batch ID printed on the label, which matched the Freedom COA posted on the site.

    I plan to start researching with this MOTS-C in about a month. I'll update this thread with my experience with the product.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders review mots-c shipping
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups