Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
kenhnsyK

kenhnsy

@kenhnsy
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
90
Topics
2
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
5

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Dihexa Research Protocols and Efficacy
    kenhnsyK kenhnsy

    @EXTROPIAN said:

    @kenhnsy Dihexa and DMSO. How did you mix it?

    I put DMSO into a 3ml vial of 1g of Dihexa, hoping I could dispense it via a syringe and blunt needle.

    Not so. It makes a viscous paste. So I used a micro scoop to meter it out for sublingual use. This definitely worked. But I can't be sure it was better than just cutting it with theanine powder, grinding it all in a mortar and pestle, then making pills.
    I was going by someone's claim that the DMSO makes Dihexa more absorbant. I have no comparision to make even a poor data point. But this is an easy method. Just weigh everything and find a scoop volume that works out to your dose.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Dihexa Research Protocols and Efficacy
    kenhnsyK kenhnsy

    @tbone , I went by some neuro surgeon on Youtube who said that anything less than 20 mg is ineffective. Sorry not to provide the source. But he is probably banned now, anyway.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Dihexa Research Protocols and Efficacy
    kenhnsyK kenhnsy

    A couple years ago my girlfriend's big brown beaver had what I thought was long covid. I forget which guru I went by, but the beaver would struggle to look over its right shoulder to clear a lane change. It would take the beaver a number of seconds to congnify the lane change situation where, in youth, it would take a fraction of a second.
    First, I injected that hairy little wet rodent with 10 vials of (25 mg)(edit:20ml. Oops) cerebrolysin from Ever Pharma over two weeks . No more brain fog. No more struggle to focus. Beaver just felt its brain was generally operational and fluid again.
    Then I procured a vial of Chinese dihexa from Amazon (now banned). I mixed it with DMSO and did about 15mg in the morning for 30 days, sublingually. The beaver, who has to learn new systems for a living, was able to focus on new topics and apply it with little effort just like in its 30s. The big proof was when getting a 2FA number, it no longer took two steps of looking and typing. The beaver now reads the 6 digits and can remember them a couple minutes later.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Stack for workout days
    kenhnsyK kenhnsy

    @Mr-Smurf said:

    @kenhnsy this dude is a gold mine of good info

    Missing something???

    Peptide Discussion aod-9604 ss-31 stack nad

  • Drop some informative peptide videos.
    kenhnsyK kenhnsy

    Sad news for those on TRT - no alcohol, no fat. Nick Trigili.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4W9yCL13ZCc&list=PLdxBcf9pNhZipynwly-ajtYmFnoQ0TMy8&index=22

    Peptide Discussion

  • Stack for workout days
    kenhnsyK kenhnsy

    @bfuller said:

    @kenhnsy Why not take it before bedtime?

    I need to read 50 books before I can get a handle on all of this. But that would get in the way of my new night time hobby: mixing vials. So I depend on people like Dr. James to spell it out. Around 7:00 he goes into timing for which effect you want from HGH. When I drop to 15% body fat I will probably change it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-btiUEyS8FY

    Peptide Discussion aod-9604 ss-31 stack nad

  • Stack for workout days
    kenhnsyK kenhnsy

    @diegoc said:

    You mean 1iu of GH?

    1 IU of Lobster HGH.
    Only 6 days of use so far and my weight trend is downward, not outside of the 10 lb. water retention window yet but 3 measurements are all downward.

    Peptide Discussion aod-9604 ss-31 stack nad

  • Stack for workout days
    kenhnsyK kenhnsy

    Here go the diet wars: What would you guys eat if you started taking 1 IU of HGH each morning, the primary goal to burn off the the remaining 20 pounds of visceral fat? Right now I do it fasted with a standard preworkout drink mix.

    Peptide Discussion aod-9604 ss-31 stack nad

  • Drop some informative peptide videos.
    kenhnsyK kenhnsy

    This is why I put my microdose of Tirzepatide at the knees. Can this stuff actually regrow joints? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JM1he4pHzpw

    Peptide Discussion

  • Half truths and half lies
    kenhnsyK kenhnsy

    @Mydogdaryl423 said:

    I saw this yesterday. Had to turn it off. Such BS. Look at the comments to. These idiots have bought in hook line and sinker.

    He seems to have the same personality defect as Fauci.

    Off-Topic Lounge

  • GLP-1 effects on dopamine
    kenhnsyK kenhnsy

    Before Reta, the Beaver enthusiastically did 3 set lifting workouts, swam sets until time to go to work (which is swimming for a beaver).
    Reta, slowly decayed to 2 sets, minimal swim sets.
    After doing the high dose SS-31 protocol, down to one lifting set per workout and I am in no hurry to get the beaver to the gym on time.
    But the beaver feels great. Resting energy is like in its 20s. No more of that viscous friction in the legs when climbing stairs. Dopamine patches help a little. But at what point does one cycle off of Reta to readjust the brain chemistry? Too tell the truth, the beaver is kind of Jonesing for another SS-31 cycle.

    Peptide Discussion glp1-s glp2-t glp3-r

  • **ROLL CALL**
    kenhnsyK kenhnsy

    Peace Corps, Uganda, 1992

    Community Meta & Off-Topic veteran military va service

  • What was your catalyst for starting peptides? (Sharing wisdom)
    kenhnsyK kenhnsy

    I snapped both ACLs during covid running down a mountain.
    Off my feet for ten months. A high character surgeon barely got me into two surgeries before my medical insurance ran out. I had shrunk down to nothing but bone and blubber and was laid off from my job. (Employers fear a person hobbling around on crutches.)
    Inflammation kept my my knees from bending past 90 degrees and physical therapy was not working too well. I got a high stress traveling job working 70 to 90 hour work weeks on the road for 3 weeks out of 4. Yes, I set myself up to be a peptide poster boy.
    A friend got me on TRT. I found oral BPC-157. Curiosity and newfound confidence with needles got me injecting my girlfriend's big brown beaver with the typical list and getting the typical phenomenal results. I remembered BIO102 back in 1983 and thinking how if someone could make some of these compounds, we would not be subject to nature's cruelty.
    l set a course on the belief that one should seek out smart people AND LISTEN TO THEM.
    At this moment I watch a sickly coworker, only 4 years older than me, hobble around bent over, wrinkled up after arrogantly dismissing my suggestion of taking peptides.

    Off-Topic Lounge

  • Making Liposomes
    kenhnsyK kenhnsy

    If you start consuming a tablespoon of this cocktail daily for 6 weeks, I money-back guarantee that your fingernails will double in thickness.
    https://www.quantumbalancing.com/pdf/lc.pdf

    The questions here are, since we have a collection of experts:

    • What peptides can be encapsulated and properly transported using this method?
    • I have always been very kitchen clean with this, but did not know about filtering. Is there a risk of toxins riding along into the cells?
    • What role would pH control have? For example, people write about adding sodium bicarbonate.

    With Amazon sourced equipment I think I was set back $300 for my setup ten years ago, including a vacuum pot for degassing.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Klotho / FLGR242 (albumin-bound new tech)
    kenhnsyK kenhnsy

    @PeptidePete said:

    Sprinting is magic.

    Before HIT and back when my knees could take it, Phil Cambell's Sprint 8 method kept me lean - simple to do. It is hard to achieve by swimming, though: https://www.sprint8.com/eng

    Peptide Discussion researching

  • HGH vs. CJC/IPA vs. Tesamorelin
    kenhnsyK kenhnsy

    @Stan-Douglas said:

    wanna make soma dem GAIIIINZ?

    Stan Douglas for official Peptide Critic Coach!

    Peptide Discussion

  • What happened to the PEPTIDE CRITIC YouTube Channel ?
    kenhnsyK kenhnsy

    Rumble proves again to be our friend.

    Welcome & News

  • Finally saying hello ๐Ÿ‘‹
    kenhnsyK kenhnsy

    Are you a research beast? A bird? Or are you some human doing foolish chemical experimentation on yourself?

    Introductions

  • Affordable V2/V4 Compatible pen needles for hidden mechanism?
    kenhnsyK kenhnsy

    @w9_tax_form said:

    would work with the hiding mechanism.

    My experience, having both, is that the Novofine fit.
    the Novofine Plus do not ft due to their wider/flatter form. Novofine Plus work great for the pens that do not have the hiding mechanism. These work for those of us who want to press hard and deep without moving the needle and causing a cut.

    With practice I became more dexterous and can hold the pen steady while pumping the injection. My girlfriend's big brown beaver really appreciates it.

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage

  • U.S. Removes Flag From Embassy In Moscow After CIA Director Surprise Visit
    kenhnsyK kenhnsy

    Peoples! We are the ones who, in 500 years, will be walking around with IV drip bags cemented to our tin foil hats. Meanwhile, the Normies will still be writing savage memes about us and ignoring that they are barely fertile when reaching mating age.
    We will make it there. Keep up the critical thought. Darwin will eventually win and will then pilot down in the Mother Ship.

    Community Meta & Off-Topic
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups