Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
M

marcelooleas

@marcelooleas
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
12
Topics
0
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Crap Not Peptide Test Fake Hospira BAC
    M marcelooleas

    @Commander I have 3 cases that I have purchased within the last 3-4 months. One of the cases belonged to the same lot number and expiry date in question so I opened it to inspect the bottles closely. These bottles are different from all the other bottles in that they don't have the data matrix on the crimp, the expiry date and lot number are printed horizontally on the label instead of vertically, and there is also a thin black horizontal line on the bottom front of the label which all the other bottles don't have.

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage

  • Crap Not Peptide Test Fake Hospira BAC
    M marcelooleas

    @Stevepep this made me go check my 25-packs that I have purchased from MedEx. Thanks for the heads up. I found one of my unopened packs was from the lot in question. I opened it to take a closer look at the bottles and these are definitely different than my other Hospira vials. I sent an email to Medex to see what info they can provide.

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage

  • BAC Water Don’t get Scammed
    M marcelooleas

    @BoxerLover thanks for sharing!

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage reconstitution

  • BAC Water Don’t get Scammed
    M marcelooleas

    @Stevepep thanks! Just checked all of mine. Great info to know.

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage reconstitution

  • Alcohol-Prep pads-don’t order, False advertising in AMZ
    M marcelooleas

    @WisGal64 Awesome! Thanks for the heads up cause I'm running low and was going to be re-ordering this weekend

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage researching mixing-tools

  • NextGen Peptides AKA NGPeptide.com I LIKE !
    M marcelooleas

    @jaylundgreen and a big plus that they are now doing 7 full-panel testing on their products.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders

  • NextGen Peptides AKA NGPeptide.com I LIKE !
    M marcelooleas

    @etl_318 this has become my new go-to. Especially since they now started doing 7 lab tests on all their products.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders

  • Alcohol Wipe and Pen Tip
    M marcelooleas

    Awesome!!

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage pens

  • Helloooo ..LOVE all you weirdos .. lol
    M marcelooleas

    Same here 😁 Awesome community!

    Introductions

  • NextGen Peptides AKA NGPeptide.com I LIKE !
    M marcelooleas

    Received my order today. Pretty fast processing and shipping. Packaging was on point too IMG_7872.JPG

    Vendor Reviews & Orders

  • Sterility and LPS?
    M marcelooleas

    @WisGal64 Thanks!

    Vendor Reviews & Orders quality researching review

  • NextGen Peptides AKA NGPeptide.com I LIKE !
    M marcelooleas

    I just placed an order with them today to take advantage of their spring sale with stackable coupons that someone on FB shared. Saved 30% on already good prices. Will see how the processing and receiving of my order goes next.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups