Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
mrjoshua44M

mrjoshua44

@mrjoshua44
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
248
Topics
43
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
3
Following
5

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Eloralintide
    mrjoshua44M mrjoshua44

    @KarateEmma I’ve been on compounded Tirzepatide since December, starting at 332 lbs., down to 243 lbs now. I’m taking 4.25mg Tirzepatide on Sundays, and 2mg of Survodutide on Wednesday. Once I started the ghetto Reta, the pounds really started coming off.

    Peptide Discussion researching

  • The peptides are working!
    mrjoshua44M mrjoshua44

    @Nuncles You're on to me...

    Community Meta & Off-Topic off-topic peptides

  • The peptides are working!
    mrjoshua44M mrjoshua44

    @JtCjEfF the lighting was good that day.

    Community Meta & Off-Topic off-topic peptides

  • Newbie trying to learn
    mrjoshua44M mrjoshua44

    Welcome! A good rule of thumb, so you don't waste a lot of money, is to know the reason and purpose behind why you think you need a certain peptide. Start with the essentials, meaning get your diet on point, exercise, and sleep. Because peptides won't magically help or speed things up. You gotta do the work. This is a great place to learn from and I wish you the best.

    Introductions

  • The peptides are working!
    mrjoshua44M mrjoshua44

    This is real, I promise! 🤣C01683A2-0931-4ECA-A1C3-D39709A76024.png

    Community Meta & Off-Topic off-topic peptides

  • Testosterone
    mrjoshua44M mrjoshua44

    @rodneymoody have you had blood work done yet to see if you need it or not? That's one thing I wouldn't do on my own. Definitely would want/need a doctor’s supervision. Things that need to be tested,

    #1: Total Testosterone
    #2: Free and Bioavailable Testosterone
    #3: LH and FSH
    #4: DHT (Dihydrotestosterone)
    #5: Estradiol and Estrone
    #6: Progesterone
    #7: DHEA-S and Pregnenolone and Cortisol
    #8: Thyroid Hormones: TSH, Free T4, Free T3

    Off-Topic Lounge

  • First progress post
    mrjoshua44M mrjoshua44

    Thanks everybody for the outpouring of support! And for those of you that are on a similar path, keep going, you got this!! 💪🏼 Things I've noticed have been no more joint pain even after a heavy session at the gym. Inflammation is gone, brain fog is gone. I do find myself constantly adjusting the seat in my truck to find a new and comfortable position. I do feel as if I have body dysmorphia issues. Although I've heard it takes a bit for your brain to catch up and register the drastic changes. That part is weird. But I still have a ways to go yet.

    Results & Lifestyle glp2-t progress-log

  • V4 Plastique Pen Explained: 60-Unit Delivery, Less Waste, and Smarter Dosing
    mrjoshua44M mrjoshua44

    @Stevepep Send help! I have 20 pens and just ordered another V3 Ultra and two V4 Plastique. IMG_1498-compressed.jpeg

    Announcements

  • Cagri + Survo = Constipation GONE!
    mrjoshua44M mrjoshua44

    @Eleanor I feel lucky to have not had any gastric issues while taking Tirzepatide + Survo. The only side effects I have had is dehydration, so I drink a ton of water every day.

    Results & Lifestyle

  • Thoughts on Lipo-C With B12?
    mrjoshua44M mrjoshua44

    @denti I do them either in my thigh or glutes with a 25Gx1 in or in my shoulder with a 25Gx5/8 in. I use the BD PrecisionGlide needles and they are absolutely painless.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Eloralintide
    mrjoshua44M mrjoshua44

    @Randy Look at you.. You go on with yo bad self.

    Peptide Discussion researching

  • Almost 100 lbs lost
    mrjoshua44M mrjoshua44

    @SkepticJen I love that! Good place to go for a field trip. Although I do miss going to Bass Pro though. Nearest one is almost four hours away.

    Results & Lifestyle glp2-t progress-log researching

  • Thoughts on Lipo-C With B12?
    mrjoshua44M mrjoshua44

    @derekg1 I haven't checked out theirs yet. I use the Lipo-c from Flawless, L-Carnitine 250mg, L-Methionine 10mg, L-Inositol 50mg, L-Choline 50mg, Vitamin B6 25mg, Methylcobalamin (B12) 500mcg, NAD+ 20mg, with 1% lidocaine.

    I do 1.5 mL twice a week, usually Fridays and Tuesdays. I really like the boost from it.
    IMG_1481.jpeg

    Peptide Discussion

  • Thoughts on Lipo-C With B12?
    mrjoshua44M mrjoshua44

    @denti I keep mine in the fridge due to the fact it says on the vial to keep refrigerated. Otherwise would keep it in a cool, dark place.
    IMG_1480.jpeg

    Peptide Discussion

  • Nad+ and glutathione protocol
    mrjoshua44M mrjoshua44

    @anotherdad My pleasure.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Nad+ and glutathione protocol
    mrjoshua44M mrjoshua44

    @anotherdad if I remember correctly for those 1200mg vials, I used 6mL of the GTB water which gave me a concentration of 200mg/mL, so my dose would be 100 Units or 1mL.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Hospira 0.9% Bacteriostatic Sodium Chloride (30 mL)
    mrjoshua44M mrjoshua44

    @Commander BAC water containing sodium chloride (NaCl) shouldn't be used with unbuffered NAD+ only buffered versions. With unbuffered, it'll just make the injection worse.

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage

  • Nad+ and glutathione protocol
    mrjoshua44M mrjoshua44

    Before you start with the glutathione, might I suggest using glutathione transport BAC water to reconstitute. It has added taurine in it and pretty much does away with the spiciness. As with anything, but especially starting glutathione, start slow. I started with 200mg 3x a week, just to make sure I had no adverse issues and don't want to overload my liver. Then I moved up after two weeks to 300mg. I'm now at 400mg 3x a week IM. I've never felt better. Also make sure you're getting plenty of Zinc and Vitamin C in your diet while taking Glutathione.

    https://nexusaminos.com/products/gtb-20ml

    Peptide Discussion

  • Almost 100 lbs lost
    mrjoshua44M mrjoshua44

    This was me at my heaviest at 332 lbs. And today coming in at 243 lbs. thanks to compounded Tirzepatide and hitting the gym. And yes, that is a fitting room selfie from Cabela's.
    White and Green Simple Wedding Photo Collage.jpeg

    Results & Lifestyle glp2-t progress-log researching
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups