Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
M

mtedeschi

@mtedeschi
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
9
Topics
4
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
2

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • SLU-PP-332 Dosage
    M mtedeschi

    @peptidepete thanks for that info

    Peptide Discussion slu-pp-332-tablets dosage-discussion

  • SLU-PP-332 Dosage
    M mtedeschi

    @josephbrown I believe Jay says to dose at 100mg. How could one protocol be in 250 micrograms to 1 milligram and another at 100 milligrams? Just confused with this

    Peptide Discussion slu-pp-332-tablets dosage-discussion

  • SLU-PP-332 Dosage
    M mtedeschi

    What is the proper dosage protocol for SLU-PP-332? Some vendors sell capsules in 250 to 500 mcg range and I have also seen vendors sell capsules that are either 50 or 100 mg. Something doesn't seem right here

    Peptide Discussion slu-pp-332-tablets dosage-discussion

  • Storing unconstituted peptides
    M mtedeschi

    @nugzz49 thanks found the YouTube video, very helpful!

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage storage-temp refrigeration reconstitution storage

  • Storing unconstituted peptides
    M mtedeschi

    When storing unconstituted peptides, how long do they last stored in the fridge? Is there a better way to store them for long term before they are constituted and does in vary by peptide?

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage storage-temp refrigeration reconstitution storage

  • LICENSED PEPTIDES
    M mtedeschi

    @nate37 Licensed Peptides was the first vendor I ordered from when I started my research journey. They had an amazing deal at the time and I hadn't found my way to Peptide Critic yet. I have had amazing results from their products and even still using some. I haven't ordered from them again though but, really only because I found this site with vendors that are vetted.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders glp3-r klow

  • Alpha Omega Peptide User Review: Amazing quality and fast shipping
    M mtedeschi

    This is a vendor review submitted by PegasusResearch on PeptideCritic.com.

    Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5/5)


    Review

    Ordered a 8 week supply of Mot-C and 4 week supply of IGF-LR3. Products came super fast and the quality is amazing! I can see the difference in my body comp from the IGF research


    πŸ›’ Shop Alpha Omega Peptide

    πŸ“– Read the full review on Alpha Omega Peptide's page

    Discuss this review, share your own experiences, or ask questions about the vendor.

    Please keep discussions respectful and factual.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders alpha-omega-peptide review mots-c

  • HGH 191AA
    M mtedeschi

    Do any of the vendors sell HGH 191AA? I do not see it listed on any of the pricing indexes

    Peptide Discussion researching other-peptide
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups