Mike Farber answers questions. A must-watch for avid researchers: https://streamyard.com/watch/eGeUWk6eREYS
PeptidePete
Posts
-
Klotho / FLGR242 (albumin-bound new tech) -
SS-31 Dosage for ResearchingAbout 6 weeks ago I restarted my SS-31 research at 60mg per day, every day. Following up on my previously posted multi-month course of 40mg per day. I feel great, no negatives. Some subjective improvements. Will conclude research at 8 weeks daily use (two weeks from now). I am very well optimized and use this to ameliorate any possible negs from compounds such as O-304 and/or occasional AAS oral/oil.
Mitochondrial related bloodwork is pristine, as 65 years old, so N=1 is thrilled.
There is zero evidence that microdosing gives any results. The one human trial at 4mg showed zero efficacy. Zero. Only 40mg daily showed results.
Go big or don't bother is my opinion of this material.
Know what you are doing and why you are doing it.
There is very thought-provoking discussion "out there" in regards to the damage leaky membranes (cardiolipin) cause. ROS, free-radicals, etc. Very nasty. What are the downstream affects of that, not fcking good that's what.
SS-31 will be something I run multiple times per year. The benefits are NOT one-and-done. Pull on that string. Gotta keep working on that particular pathway.
Research is your friend.
-
5-Amino-1MQ ResearchHas anyone researched oral vs subq 5A1MQ in terms of dose and overall efficacy?
As a matter of fact...

I began research of QSC 50mg tabs, $900/1000 tabs (now sold out USA warehouse, unknown if will restock), three weeks ago. 50mg per day, every day. Was previously subq pinning NEXAPH 50mg vial per day everyday.
Surprisingly, I find the QSC tabs to be subjectively more noticeable and presumably very effective. Cost per mg is monumentally different and thank God it's one less pin to do.
My preliminary research led me to feel confident oral is just as bioavailable if not more so as pinned. Thrilled with results.
Running it with Kimera new Na-Salt O-304, N=1 says synergistic and additive effects. Please do your own research, however me likee

-
Klotho / FLGR242 (albumin-bound new tech)@PeptidePete well buddy i really gone deep down the rabbit hole on Ferritin.
You know by doing multiple back to back blood donations my ferretin went down to 17.
Ive been on 20 for around 4-5 months, thats doing Iron bisglycinate, heme iron, clams, beef liver.
Just some weekend homework

β
οΈGood stuff brother, thank you very much for the Post. I know of PD Mangan very well . He's very prolific on X

I'm also aware of the case that some people have put forward for the toxicity if you will of excess iron for a man. Is absolutely something to be aware of, it was an excellent point to be surfaced.
With that said since going to work on raising my levels my endurance and oxygenation have massively increased. My pulse ox spo2 was running 89 to 91 at rest, now it is 98 to 99. There's a particular Hill that I power walk up every other day and combined with sprints. Previous to my ferritin raising therapy I was a dog trying to get up that hill in spite of all the good stuff that I'm using. Subsequent to the ferritin increase and the iron foods I am absolutely destroying it , so the proof's in the pudding for me.
Let's see how my labs come back next week and see what the levels are it's going to be a very curious experiment for both of us to consider. I'm shooting for 100 to 200 so I'm super curious to see where I'm at now
-
Klotho / FLGR242 (albumin-bound new tech)Quick follow-up on the new Kimera Chems Na Salt-form O-304. It's potent, I'm quite fine on 50-100mg of it vs 400-600mg of the free-acid versions being sold by EVERYONE else. Homework is your friend, once again.
The 5-Amino-1MQ 50mg tabs from QSC are great, one less ting I have to pin and far more cost effective (cost per mg). No negs that I can discern.
Again do your homework. For those who enjoy him, Nick Norwitz has some thought-provoking papers on both. Check his Substack.
I'd suggest both of these are oriented towards those looking to fine-tune what is already a well optimized regimen and body.
My research with SS-31 at 60mg per day, every day, remains ongoing.
-
Klotho / FLGR242 (albumin-bound new tech)Just went for monthly labs blood draw today, I'll update thread when I have them back. Primarily interested to see if I have fixed my ferritin levels, and, effects if any from every 9 day dosing of Klotho on any blood markers (Serum Phosphorus/eGFR/Cystatin C). I feel phenomenal.
Vial pucks, lyophilized peptides- IT'S COSMETIC ONLY. Please for the love of all that is good, the visual appearance of the puck is of ZERO significance. The SIZE of the puck DOES NOT MATTER. Let it go. Live free and without worry! Same goes for the vial not having a vacuum, it does not matter.
Shaking peptides- IT DOES NOT DAMAGE THEM AT ALL PERIOD. There is no question or discussion needed. Shake the ever loving shit out of your reconstituted vials! Aim your reconstitution BAC water stream with firehose force on the puck! Watch the Peter Magic/ Janoshik videos. Dear God let's put this ancient old wives tales to rest once and for all. (including GH)
The one and only exception I am aware of: Cell Factors. Truly fragile and never use BAC, only sterile water.
I enjoy seeing the initial and prelim reports of FLGR, remember as I have repeatedly noted, it takes 3, 4, 5 good high-dose months for the magic to bloom. Except for the vascularity magic...lol which as noted comes on fast. Those who are worried by that, do your homework on exactly what vascularity is and what causes it. If you desire to not have a world class circulatory system, then be worried and stop FLGR immediately. How the hell else is your body going to transport nutrients and oxygen to support the newfound growth signal? Think this through, body is smart not stupid.

PS- I need to take a photo or two after I get out of the sauna, my arms, legs, abdomen appear built from a MASSIVE LATTICEWORK of blood vessels. Just nuts. I assure the reader that never in my 65 year life have I ever looked like this. Like a different species of human is no exaggeration. I've never appreciated just how metabolically fucked up 95% of people now are. I am not a body-builder, I have never been in a gym, to be clear. Currently steady at 14-15% body fat, I am never hungry. No veg, sugars, fruit, grains. Only fatty ruminant meats, butter, eggs, selected seafoods, fermented veg, and limited dairy. Going on four years now.
-
Klotho / FLGR242 (albumin-bound new tech)@vpep Yep, I am sure that most people buying SlimAssist were buying it as an arbitrage on the price of FLGR and donβt give a hoot about the vitamin B. And the BLL people are probably smart enough to know that.
Exactly. The ONLY reason to buy it.
BLL has some interesting products in the pipeline, Slim Assist did not sell at the volumes they expected, it is expensive to produce, and they have massive upcoming expense for the TB4/GH Albumin-bound products. Ergo- you blow out the dogs to make room for the new stuff.
As a business owner, I understand this in crystal clear fashion.
Their loss was my gain to buy at $16 or whatever per vial to get the FLGR. I could care less about b-vits as water soluble and you just urinate excess out.
-
Klotho / FLGR242 (albumin-bound new tech)PeptidePete AHHHH excellent information. Doesn't matter what it is, but HAVE keep learning - all day every day. I'm 63 but as much as I've learned about my body and peptides over the last 6 month, I'm still a young pup as far as knowledge. So much to learn - I think even the most learned people here (you being one) always still have much to learn. What a fun challenge it is to take on - learning.
Sincerely thanks much - long and happy life to you - and all!
Mole (yeah, figure out what THAT nickname relates to)

-
Klotho / FLGR242 (albumin-bound new tech)@peptidepete Apologies for any confusion: I was not meaning to insinuate that tendon damage was due to use of FLGR, but more generally when making big gains fast, particularly for older people who havenβt been working out regularly.
I suppose this is the same as suggesting that drivers should be careful so they donβt get in an accident, but some people still need to hear it.

Thanks for your advice!
Your posts are awesome, thank you for being a part of the conversation! Certainly no "apologies" are due
The dialog is healthy 
Some posts in various places have tried to associate FLGR with ALL KINDS of maladies with zero evidence, I'm easily triggered...lol in the same manner as "BPC157 causes CANCER!" And "shaking the vials instantly destroy the peptide"...haha

-
Klotho / FLGR242 (albumin-bound new tech)Various-
Cell Factors is the ONLY BLL agent REQUIRING sterile water (not BAC) reconstitution.
Vacuum on any peptide vial is meaningless. It just is. Don't worry about.
Slim Assist is pinkish powder due to the B vitamin in it. You're going to be peeing pink as well,
Poster above reminded me of months 3-6 on FLGR. My various muscles/skin covering felt tight. Squatting in the shower when squeegeeing it, was like my skin was an inflated balloon. Less of a sensation now after 8 months but still "skin-tight" skin. I like the sensation.
Also reminded again, as I noted previously, after a few months on FLGR, man I CRAVED a strenuous resistance workout. Felt like doing them every day (not good of course)! The brakes were off and the body said LFG!
From day one, I have been doing 5mg TB4 (full-chain TB-500) every 2-3 days, said (Mike Farber) to be very synergistic with FLGR, and just otherwise awesome stuff.
No disrespect intended at all to my other posting friend, however there is no evidence and no reports of "tendon damage" from FLGR users. A wholly theoretical construct which is just not born out in reality. Like so many things said in the peptide influencer world

Simply for the sake of convenience I have settled on maintenance protocol of 3 vials Slim Assist once per week. .3ml BAC per vial, pull all three into a 1ml syringe, joyfully pin it. Have researched up to 15mg per week, I detected no obvious benefits over above 5mg per week. 1mg per day perhaps helped at the margins. As 65 year old man, I have no reason to "cycle" off the FLGR and it does not attenuate any receptors, that is not how it works.
I'm researching the Klotho at one vial per 9 days now. I like it and feel great. For super safety I am testing Serum Phosphorus and Vit D levels in two weeks, also as noted super curious to see effect on Cystatin C and eGFR.
-
Klotho / FLGR242 (albumin-bound new tech)@PeptidePete P1 here - love ALL good info here - Pete, sure value what you say, have a question I couldn't find answered. Can't stomach Roe at all. No way. Uhuh can't do it. Or, yet - never say never. Why isn't Whey protein spoken about here? If what I've read/found out/heard Toro Poopoo?
Almost forgot - 6' and 195lbs. AND have vascularity again - been over 30 years!!!
Hey Mr. Mole! Wow, so awesome, thank you for your kind comments. Your journey sounds great!
I do not, nor would I ever use whey protein. Research bioavailability they are ALL grossly sub-optimal, ignore marketing BS!
If you want a drinkable, liquid, protein to use on low protein/fasting days I can suggest only ONE: Jaquish Biomedical Fortagen. Tastes terrible, proven to get the job done. John Jaquish is a GOAT, I totally respect him.
For solid protein- beef, goat, sheep are #1 best options as rich with healthy fats. Any animal NOT monogastic. Also of course soy-free/corn-free fed chick eggs. Salmon/cod/haddock are best fish. Quality farmed is OK!
To amplify your waist size comment- after I fixed everything, lost the fats, I wound up at 152lbs and wearing 31" waist pants. I'm now averaging 174lbs (FLGR baby!) AND...wearing the same 31" pants! THAT is body recomposition at it's finest and exactly what I sought.
Side note- I have now researched ATX-304/O-304 several times, for weeks at a time, at doses up to 600mg/day. I like it, a lot. But the full 600mg give me some weird feelings in chest and pulse when going to bed so backed it down a bit. Been using Umbrella Labs 100mg caps but have the brand new Kimera Chems Na/Salt version coming. Na is the actual version used in the human trials and the free-acid version everyone other than Kimera sells is not nearly as readily absorbed. Freebie comment that no one asked for...lol

-
Klotho / FLGR242 (albumin-bound new tech)Iβve been lurking this thread long enough and the FOMO finally got to me. Just picked up 50 vials because the sale was too good. Hope the FLGR works as good for me tooβ¦
Please update the thread with your personal experience after a month or two on it?
For me it took 6-8 weeks to really shine when combined with variable-resistance training every few days. Built over 6 months.
-
Klotho / FLGR242 (albumin-bound new tech)How is your local underskin reaction from FLGR242? Any soreness redness?
There can be depending on FLGR or Slim Assist and site of injection.
Whatever you do do not inject into muscle, ALWAYS subQ, unless you want days of a big painful knot.
I am led to believe a person get used to the albumin binder over time and ISR go away. It definitely did for me. SlimAssist although gave it to me again. Must be slight variations in batches.
Sore, small lump, redness, goes away after a few days.
-
Bio Longevity Labs User Review: The last two orders had issuesOrdered $50k+ in past 12 months from BLL. No issues.
Let's be CRYSTAL clear on pucks- it has ZERO meaning if the puck is broken, ugly, small, large, whatever. It just does not affect the quality AT ALL. Period. End of story.
-
Klotho / FLGR242 (albumin-bound new tech)The FLGR "SlimAssist" sale mentioned above is just nuts. I bought 250 vials @~$16/vial. For me approx 1.5-2 years supply. Interestingly, the SlimAssist in the love-handle area usually give me and my wife a multi-day ISR, wheras the "plain" FLGR does not. Will be interesting to see if it goes away after a few weeks.
Wow best thing I ever did to re-enable my biology was check that Ferritin/TIBC (Total Iron Binding Capacity), then act on the terribly LOW reading with the oysters and octopus legs daily for 1.5 months. Feel great and my body has what it needs to perform. The barbaric and unnecessary TRT phlebotomies destroyed iron levels and building muscle with the FLGR (starting Dec) drained what low stores remained. Absolutely critical labs to have done.
Live and learn!
Been re-running a new SS-31 regimen now for several weeks still at just 60mg per day, every day. Still intend to try 120mg per day for a few weeks.
Switched from NEXAPH 5-Amino-1MQ 50mg vial subq per day to QSC/Tracy 50mg tablets @100mg per day ramping to 150mg per day as I explore tolerance. Also started back with O-304 at 600mg daily of the free-acid form but switching over to the salt form hopefully next week as better bioavailability and what is used in the human trials.
Feeling awesome, great stamina, a couple percent of body fat that came back somehow is coming back off.
A learning filled health journey. Never trust anyone, always do your own informed research. NEVER trust anyone that has "affiliate codes"!
OH PS- someone asked about mcg doses of FLGR. Not sure if that's a typo or what. My opinion based on nothing except anecdotes and hearsay, anything less than 1mg per week is a waste of time and effort.
-
5-Amino-1MQ Research@PeptidePete with capsules I jumped up to 80mg and felt great, different bio availability and such, but cheaper and easy
Yes
I like the stuff and felt comfortable investing in 1000 tablets, 50mg from Tracy QSC. I'm already a pincushion so glad to use it oral. All my research shows it's fine by mouth (a small molecule, so bioavailable with no digestive degradation).
Started with two tabs/100mg, will see how that goes for a couple weeks with plan to escalate by another 50mg to 150mg total. Everyday with something fatty, for me homemade full-fat grass-fed yogurt with macadamia and walnut nut butters.
No neg sides, no digestive issues, feel awesome.
My baggie, not how it is shipped.

-
Klotho / FLGR242 (albumin-bound new tech)The rat's been doing the Alpha-KlothoLR 10 mcg q 2 weeks, FLGR-242 2.5 mg biweekly (i.e., 5 mg/week), and one dose of Cell Factors (full vial) since 7/08/2026.
Did TruDiagnostic TruAge baselines and multiple DEXA scans, $$$ blood work, but this may be useless to gauge the effectiveness of specific compounds, since I cycled bioregulators, mitochondrial peptides, GH secretagogues, senolytics, not to mention HRT, PCSK9 inhibitor, and a triple receptor agonist GLP-1.
Change after 20 weeks
TOTAL WEIGHT CHANGE: +3.2 lbs
BODY FAT: -5.0 lbs
LEAN BODY MASS: +8.1 lbs

VISCERAL FAT: -0.65 lbs
LOL!! Another lost brother/sister from a different mother...haha. Respect your style! True researcher!
Just got back my 6 week labs, everything hunky-dory in spite of me researching TRT++ Got my ferritin from dismal 20 up to 84 in one month, oysters/octopus FTW. Man do I feel the difference.
Shout out to Bempedoic Acid, Ezetimibe, Telmisartan as supporting actors. My NMR lipid panel and triglycerides look great vs not (arguably, I'm carnivore so LMHR) great 6 months ago. I've also adjusted TB4 (full chain TB500) protocol to 5mg EOD up from twice per week to theoretically complement the FLGR.
I've increased my Klotho to one vial per 10 days from 13/14 days, and will see effect if any on Cystatin C and eGFR in 5 weeks. After that test I'm adjusting to every 8 days and test again.
Feeling great!
Fun to see others reports on the intelligent research journey!
Oh yeah- I am also going to do another course of "high" dose SS-31, 55-60mg daily for approx 60 days. After the first week I want to try 110-120mg daily and consider the subjective effects. For the sake of research

-
Klotho / FLGR242 (albumin-bound new tech)@spaceghost Wow! Huge changes! Congrats on the hard work! Hepatic fat, NAFLD, is so bad as you already know. Look at Tesa/Ipa, or, better yet the nectar itself. So many good sources. As you alluded to, Reta (if tolerated) would be especially good for eliminating liver fat.
Presumably you consume ZERO sugars and ZERO fruit juices as that converts directly to liver fat. Fruit juice is SO bad for people, it is poison.
Seems to me FLGR would be magic for you. Please be sure to confirm or deny if you try it! As previously emphasized, give a min of 3 months to evaluate effects.
-
Klotho / FLGR242 (albumin-bound new tech)Wow I leave for a few days and the thread goes nuts

Live stream last night with Jay C and Mike Farber brought out an interesting tidbit- using eGFR and (while not specifically mentioned I think Cystatin C reading in addition) to help dial in your Klotho dosing regimen. Farber says do NOT change the dosing, instead, adjust the days. For example "typical" admin would be one vial every 14 days. However if you have kidney issues, dial back a day or two then measure eGFR to see if any change (improvement). Reduce to a minimum (no less days between dosings than) every 8 days for the administration (as indicated by eGFR improvement or lack therof).
Some folks have baseline kidney issues, others of us may be researching agents that can affect, be "hard", on the kidneys. Klotho seems to be a very otherwise healthful tool to dial-in kidney support. It makes sense.
Farber was emphatic to say don't adjust Klotho DOSE, instead, adjust the administration TIMINGS. If anyone knows, he knows, he invented the product and has only one kidney.
Side note on FLGR- as previously mentioned I moved to research more aggressively and dose FLGR 15mg per week using a schedule of Tues/Thurs/Sat. I've noticed no negatives and while subjective, feel and look leaner.
I'd imagine individual variability here would be prevalent. If you are genetically gifted with naturally higher myostatin inhibition, you may not see as much or any improvement with higher dosing. All speculation. I'm staying on 15mg per week for a period of time for research purposes.
Farber also mentioned out of thousands of FLGR users, not one adverse reaction report.
Side note 2: I would not touch "stem calls" in any form or fashion with a ten-foot pole for a multitude of reasons. "KNOWLEDGE is knowing HOW to do something, WISDOM is knowing NOT too".
Side note 3: @spaceghost You would be a fascinating "case study". Variable-resistance training/sprinting, eating right (no excuses) is a MUST DO in combo with FLGR. There are multiple posters in-thread who have and will attest to that fact. Fucking go for it my man!
#4 @evelyn WOW! Awesome! My petite wife 40yr old remains on 2.5mg per week and looks awesome! She is NOT getting vascularized which I find interesting because I'm veiny AS HELL lol. She just looks "taut".
It's a joy to see the high-quality thread remains so

-
Klotho / FLGR242 (albumin-bound new tech)@vpeptides said:
@PeptidePete I did watch the video, thank you, I really liked it. That's why I asked. She didn't directly reference FOXO4-DRI, only said it is only her hypothesis, not a theory, no proof, that it's not a great idea to use senolytics because in the bone marrow you are going to wash out the senescent precursor cells to the stem cells, and it is better to have at least senescent cells there than just empty holes.
There is also a bone marrow peptide extract Bonomarlot (Bonocore) that is claimed to restore red bone marrow to supply stem cells, I am planning to research it too.The point is that once you lose/kill/remove the few stem cells you have remaining, THAT'S IT. They NEVER grow back or can be replaced. That is the current understanding. I'm 65, I only have a few left unless I already burned them with my FOX04 course.
Humanin...I researched this heavily before dosing, I was very interested, and chose NOT to use it even once. I'd urge you to look very carefully before using it.
Spoiler- research the different versions of humanin, I would not touch it.
No humanin, sure as hell no FOX04. Far too many unknowns, said as a peptide fan who ran GHK-Cu at 15-20mg per day for months.