Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Community Meta & Off-Topic
  3. Off-Topic Lounge
  4. Any fans of Josh Holyfield and his ZestyRat brand?
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Any fans of Josh Holyfield and his ZestyRat brand?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Off-Topic Lounge
108 Posts 32 Posters 6.4k Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • pep_researcherP pep_researcher

    @Stevepep said:

    @bfuller next time I watch a dude full of tattoos and hgh will be never. Clinical trials is my thing not some meathead

    Face tattoos is where I draw the line 😂

    ResearchCatR Offline
    ResearchCatR Offline
    ResearchCat
    wrote on last edited by
    #61

    @pep_researcher lmao

    I work in finance, and we are starting to get the young women with tats all over their arms and some neck tattoos.

    I try not to judge, but I am pretty old school and my standard is simple: If I sit you down in front of Japanese investors with $50 billion, are they going to take one look at you and get up and leave? Now, everybody is within their rights to post on TikTok about how racist, sexist, or intolerant that view might be, but we’re in the trust business more than anything else, and stodgy + performance still sells better than edgy and exciting in this space. (And you can still have tats that don’t show, which is fine, but i don’t think anyone under 30 has gotten that memo.)

    Ironically, in my state(MA) they legalized tattoo shops about 15-20 years ago and there is one on every corner - next to the pot shops - and the fastest growing industry in MA is laser tattoo removal, which costs 10x what getting a tattoo costs. 😉

    (Sorry everyone, I just had my coffee.)

    Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

    If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

    1 Reply Last reply
    3
    • J Offline
      J Offline
      jackiee
      wrote on last edited by
      #62

      I don’t particularly dislike him and i never mentioned his tattoos. I don’t have any tats and i have no desire for any. I’ve had my body cut up and marked enough thanks to cancer surgery.

      Like i said earlier, I joined his Skool soon after finding peptides and I purchased several single vials from him. he was very helpful to me in the beginning and i am grateful for that. However, banning me with no warning, when i only told someone to buy lambda instead of some fly-by-night BAC water, when they NEEDED it the next day, was not cool. I’ve heard that is also not an isolated case.

      But, I wonder if i had not been kicked out of it, would I have found this site and way more affordable ways to purchase these peps? I’m not sure. At the price he was charging, we certainly couldn’t have afforded the protocols that we have been researching, with great success.

      1 Reply Last reply
      3
      • S Offline
        S Offline
        stevencarter
        wrote on last edited by
        #63

        @commander I guess I missed something, what am I giving him a free pass for? I said repeatedly he is big boy and he knew fhe deal when he started creating content, i also never forced anyone to purchase anything from him, i dont care that you have an issue with him nkt showing COA's, but dont buy from him then, my concern was with attacking the man for his appearance, I just think thats a shallow form of arguing when it should be fact based, I know its reall easy for people to catch momentum with a common enemy or whatever, im just confused what the free pass comment is about, maybe I overlooked something, are we mad because he has face tattoos or because of COA's for peptides nobody twisted anybody arm to buy or we mad because he is a meathead? I think i said in the first comment that anyone woth personal beef with him thats not what im talking about, how would I know anyone had problems with someone if I wasnt there, my thing was the people jumping on personally attacking him because they arent happy with how he looks, i apologize if I came off any other way, for the higher standards thing I already hold military personnel in high standards and respect, I didnt serve so i cant comment on how yall treat each other but thank you as well, I enjoy the freedom yall provided for me, im not mad right now either im just curious what the free pass was about, the man has helped me out, he obviously didnt help most people here, I get it, but to talk trash on him because he didnt provide everyone with a certificate on his website that he paid for the certificate I think is uncalled for when the simple solution is dont buy his products, maybe eventually he figures it out and changes how he does business, maybe not either way like I said head to peptidecritic.com and the list there is more than adequate to remedy any ailments you may have, let me know if I have missed something and if so ill be the first to apologize and excuse myself from the conversation, yall have a great Monday, can you believe Iran is demanding that we publicly admit our defeat over there, and I really thought i would get a like for my family fund comment, that bums me out

        C S Mydogdaryl423M 3 Replies Last reply
        0
        • S stevencarter

          @commander I guess I missed something, what am I giving him a free pass for? I said repeatedly he is big boy and he knew fhe deal when he started creating content, i also never forced anyone to purchase anything from him, i dont care that you have an issue with him nkt showing COA's, but dont buy from him then, my concern was with attacking the man for his appearance, I just think thats a shallow form of arguing when it should be fact based, I know its reall easy for people to catch momentum with a common enemy or whatever, im just confused what the free pass comment is about, maybe I overlooked something, are we mad because he has face tattoos or because of COA's for peptides nobody twisted anybody arm to buy or we mad because he is a meathead? I think i said in the first comment that anyone woth personal beef with him thats not what im talking about, how would I know anyone had problems with someone if I wasnt there, my thing was the people jumping on personally attacking him because they arent happy with how he looks, i apologize if I came off any other way, for the higher standards thing I already hold military personnel in high standards and respect, I didnt serve so i cant comment on how yall treat each other but thank you as well, I enjoy the freedom yall provided for me, im not mad right now either im just curious what the free pass was about, the man has helped me out, he obviously didnt help most people here, I get it, but to talk trash on him because he didnt provide everyone with a certificate on his website that he paid for the certificate I think is uncalled for when the simple solution is dont buy his products, maybe eventually he figures it out and changes how he does business, maybe not either way like I said head to peptidecritic.com and the list there is more than adequate to remedy any ailments you may have, let me know if I have missed something and if so ill be the first to apologize and excuse myself from the conversation, yall have a great Monday, can you believe Iran is demanding that we publicly admit our defeat over there, and I really thought i would get a like for my family fund comment, that bums me out

          C Offline
          C Offline
          Commander
          wrote on last edited by
          #64

          @stevencarter

          I don’t mean you gave him a free pass, I mean in general…

          Please excuse my typos. Small Phone & Bad Eyes

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • S stevencarter

            @commander I guess I missed something, what am I giving him a free pass for? I said repeatedly he is big boy and he knew fhe deal when he started creating content, i also never forced anyone to purchase anything from him, i dont care that you have an issue with him nkt showing COA's, but dont buy from him then, my concern was with attacking the man for his appearance, I just think thats a shallow form of arguing when it should be fact based, I know its reall easy for people to catch momentum with a common enemy or whatever, im just confused what the free pass comment is about, maybe I overlooked something, are we mad because he has face tattoos or because of COA's for peptides nobody twisted anybody arm to buy or we mad because he is a meathead? I think i said in the first comment that anyone woth personal beef with him thats not what im talking about, how would I know anyone had problems with someone if I wasnt there, my thing was the people jumping on personally attacking him because they arent happy with how he looks, i apologize if I came off any other way, for the higher standards thing I already hold military personnel in high standards and respect, I didnt serve so i cant comment on how yall treat each other but thank you as well, I enjoy the freedom yall provided for me, im not mad right now either im just curious what the free pass was about, the man has helped me out, he obviously didnt help most people here, I get it, but to talk trash on him because he didnt provide everyone with a certificate on his website that he paid for the certificate I think is uncalled for when the simple solution is dont buy his products, maybe eventually he figures it out and changes how he does business, maybe not either way like I said head to peptidecritic.com and the list there is more than adequate to remedy any ailments you may have, let me know if I have missed something and if so ill be the first to apologize and excuse myself from the conversation, yall have a great Monday, can you believe Iran is demanding that we publicly admit our defeat over there, and I really thought i would get a like for my family fund comment, that bums me out

            S Offline
            S Offline
            Stevepep
            wrote on last edited by Stevepep
            #65

            @stevencarter you realize you are in a forum and people have opinions. I for one am not taking advice from a jacked up guy on steroids who self proclaims he knows more than anyone about peptides and just uses two. Who also publicly tells people fabricated nonsense and is an AI content creating machine. There are knowledgeable people out there he is not one of them. Feel free to pay him and follow him that’s your right. Feel free to defend his antics that’s also your right, it’s my right to say he is a jackass that’s my opinion because if it were up to him we would just take his word on everything because it’s gospel. Ya, no thanks and yes he also looks like a jackass also my opinion.

            1 Reply Last reply
            4
            • S stevencarter

              @commander I guess I missed something, what am I giving him a free pass for? I said repeatedly he is big boy and he knew fhe deal when he started creating content, i also never forced anyone to purchase anything from him, i dont care that you have an issue with him nkt showing COA's, but dont buy from him then, my concern was with attacking the man for his appearance, I just think thats a shallow form of arguing when it should be fact based, I know its reall easy for people to catch momentum with a common enemy or whatever, im just confused what the free pass comment is about, maybe I overlooked something, are we mad because he has face tattoos or because of COA's for peptides nobody twisted anybody arm to buy or we mad because he is a meathead? I think i said in the first comment that anyone woth personal beef with him thats not what im talking about, how would I know anyone had problems with someone if I wasnt there, my thing was the people jumping on personally attacking him because they arent happy with how he looks, i apologize if I came off any other way, for the higher standards thing I already hold military personnel in high standards and respect, I didnt serve so i cant comment on how yall treat each other but thank you as well, I enjoy the freedom yall provided for me, im not mad right now either im just curious what the free pass was about, the man has helped me out, he obviously didnt help most people here, I get it, but to talk trash on him because he didnt provide everyone with a certificate on his website that he paid for the certificate I think is uncalled for when the simple solution is dont buy his products, maybe eventually he figures it out and changes how he does business, maybe not either way like I said head to peptidecritic.com and the list there is more than adequate to remedy any ailments you may have, let me know if I have missed something and if so ill be the first to apologize and excuse myself from the conversation, yall have a great Monday, can you believe Iran is demanding that we publicly admit our defeat over there, and I really thought i would get a like for my family fund comment, that bums me out

              Mydogdaryl423M Offline
              Mydogdaryl423M Offline
              Mydogdaryl423
              wrote on last edited by Mydogdaryl423
              #66

              @stevencarter said:

              @commander I guess I missed something, what am I giving him a free pass for? I said repeatedly he is big boy and he knew fhe deal when he started creating content, i also never forced anyone to purchase anything from him, i dont care that you have an issue with him nkt showing COA's, but dont buy from him then, my concern was with attacking the man for his appearance, I just think thats a shallow form of arguing when it should be fact based, I know its reall easy for people to catch momentum with a common enemy or whatever, im just confused what the free pass comment is about, maybe I overlooked something, are we mad because he has face tattoos or because of COA's for peptides nobody twisted anybody arm to buy or we mad because he is a meathead? I think i said in the first comment that anyone woth personal beef with him thats not what im talking about, how would I know anyone had problems with someone if I wasnt there, my thing was the people jumping on personally attacking him because they arent happy with how he looks, i apologize if I came off any other way, for the higher standards thing I already hold military personnel in high standards and respect, I didnt serve so i cant comment on how yall treat each other but thank you as well, I enjoy the freedom yall provided for me, im not mad right now either im just curious what the free pass was about, the man has helped me out, he obviously didnt help most people here, I get it, but to talk trash on him because he didnt provide everyone with a certificate on his website that he paid for the certificate I think is uncalled for when the simple solution is dont buy his products, maybe eventually he figures it out and changes how he does business, maybe not either way like I said head to peptidecritic.com and the list there is more than adequate to remedy any ailments you may have, let me know if I have missed something and if so ill be the first to apologize and excuse myself from the conversation, yall have a great Monday, can you believe Iran is demanding that we publicly admit our defeat over there, and I really thought i would get a like for my family fund comment, that bums me out

              I actually give him credit for responding. You lost me with your lengthy meandering posts.

              S 1 Reply Last reply
              2
              • Mydogdaryl423M Mydogdaryl423

                @stevencarter said:

                @commander I guess I missed something, what am I giving him a free pass for? I said repeatedly he is big boy and he knew fhe deal when he started creating content, i also never forced anyone to purchase anything from him, i dont care that you have an issue with him nkt showing COA's, but dont buy from him then, my concern was with attacking the man for his appearance, I just think thats a shallow form of arguing when it should be fact based, I know its reall easy for people to catch momentum with a common enemy or whatever, im just confused what the free pass comment is about, maybe I overlooked something, are we mad because he has face tattoos or because of COA's for peptides nobody twisted anybody arm to buy or we mad because he is a meathead? I think i said in the first comment that anyone woth personal beef with him thats not what im talking about, how would I know anyone had problems with someone if I wasnt there, my thing was the people jumping on personally attacking him because they arent happy with how he looks, i apologize if I came off any other way, for the higher standards thing I already hold military personnel in high standards and respect, I didnt serve so i cant comment on how yall treat each other but thank you as well, I enjoy the freedom yall provided for me, im not mad right now either im just curious what the free pass was about, the man has helped me out, he obviously didnt help most people here, I get it, but to talk trash on him because he didnt provide everyone with a certificate on his website that he paid for the certificate I think is uncalled for when the simple solution is dont buy his products, maybe eventually he figures it out and changes how he does business, maybe not either way like I said head to peptidecritic.com and the list there is more than adequate to remedy any ailments you may have, let me know if I have missed something and if so ill be the first to apologize and excuse myself from the conversation, yall have a great Monday, can you believe Iran is demanding that we publicly admit our defeat over there, and I really thought i would get a like for my family fund comment, that bums me out

                I actually give him credit for responding. You lost me with your lengthy meandering posts.

                S Offline
                S Offline
                Stevepep
                wrote on last edited by Stevepep
                #67

                @Mydogdaryl423 A lot of times, not saying that's what this is. It's people who have affiliate links all over social media. I do not think that's the case here just a guy who buys the BS from the self proclaimed expert of experts. That's his right if he likes him, so be it. IMO its just a waste of this incredible community's time to even discuss this topic.

                H 1 Reply Last reply
                2
                • ResearchCatR Offline
                  ResearchCatR Offline
                  ResearchCat
                  wrote on last edited by ResearchCat
                  #68

                  It looks like Josh just got hammered by the Youtube peptide censors. Which is too bad, because there was a good amount of info on his channel.

                  Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

                  If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • hunt_akH Offline
                    hunt_akH Offline
                    hunt_ak
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #69

                    I did like Josh's content for sure and his weekly Q&A's were pretty full of what I felt was good info. Its a resource to use. Like it? Great! Don't? There's plenty of info elsewhere, too.

                    I think his group can be a bit stiff, but I've gleaned good info from over there, had good interactions with other users, and am now more of a lurker when I want to search the posts. The web is a buffet. Take what you want, leave the rest.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    -1
                    • S Stevepep

                      @Mydogdaryl423 A lot of times, not saying that's what this is. It's people who have affiliate links all over social media. I do not think that's the case here just a guy who buys the BS from the self proclaimed expert of experts. That's his right if he likes him, so be it. IMO its just a waste of this incredible community's time to even discuss this topic.

                      H Offline
                      H Offline
                      HockeyRat
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #70

                      @Stevepep In my opinion, I think this topic is more than valid and provides valuable info to the people in this community in a couple ways.
                      First it allows for open discussion on reputable sources for information that is valid and not valid.
                      Also, it gives some insight on what to look for when considering sources for information and products themselves.
                      Don’t forget that if someone isn’t interested in the topic they have the ability to not read it and potentially waste their time.

                      S 1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • H HockeyRat

                        @Stevepep In my opinion, I think this topic is more than valid and provides valuable info to the people in this community in a couple ways.
                        First it allows for open discussion on reputable sources for information that is valid and not valid.
                        Also, it gives some insight on what to look for when considering sources for information and products themselves.
                        Don’t forget that if someone isn’t interested in the topic they have the ability to not read it and potentially waste their time.

                        S Offline
                        S Offline
                        Stevepep
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #71

                        @HockeyRat Totally fair; that's why I said IMO. I don't find value in his AI content at all; others may.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • C Offline
                          C Offline
                          Commander
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #72

                          All the information he “provides” csn easily be obtained by ChatGPT (Like he gets it), so if his YouTube channel got nuked, no big deal, just use AI and get the same info…

                          Please excuse my typos. Small Phone & Bad Eyes

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          5
                          • ResearchCatR Offline
                            ResearchCatR Offline
                            ResearchCat
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #73

                            @commander Agreed, but for newbies, they don’t know what to ask or what to look for. My biggest gripe with all the channels getting banned is that the good info gets lost along with the bad. Putting aside all the stuff above - good and bad - Josh’s channel did provide a lot of information, and if you play it back at 2x, he sounds like Alvin and the Chipmunks. 😉

                            Anyway, now he is sitting there somewhere all mad wondering why he got banned, just like the rest of us. 🤣

                            Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

                            If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

                            S bfullerB 2 Replies Last reply
                            2
                            • ResearchCatR ResearchCat

                              @commander Agreed, but for newbies, they don’t know what to ask or what to look for. My biggest gripe with all the channels getting banned is that the good info gets lost along with the bad. Putting aside all the stuff above - good and bad - Josh’s channel did provide a lot of information, and if you play it back at 2x, he sounds like Alvin and the Chipmunks. 😉

                              Anyway, now he is sitting there somewhere all mad wondering why he got banned, just like the rest of us. 🤣

                              S Offline
                              S Offline
                              Stevepep
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #74

                              @ResearchCat That was really my issue is its Newbies getting bad advice. Like no COA's etc. Once people get into it and gain experience, they aren't taking his advice and realize how bad much of it was.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              2
                              • ResearchCatR ResearchCat

                                @commander Agreed, but for newbies, they don’t know what to ask or what to look for. My biggest gripe with all the channels getting banned is that the good info gets lost along with the bad. Putting aside all the stuff above - good and bad - Josh’s channel did provide a lot of information, and if you play it back at 2x, he sounds like Alvin and the Chipmunks. 😉

                                Anyway, now he is sitting there somewhere all mad wondering why he got banned, just like the rest of us. 🤣

                                bfullerB Offline
                                bfullerB Offline
                                bfuller
                                wrote on last edited by bfuller
                                #75

                                @ResearchCat I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one who listens to peptide Vlogs at a faster speed!

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                2
                                • S Offline
                                  S Offline
                                  stevencarter
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #76

                                  I realize exactly what this is, and im saying I struck a nerve apparently so I retreat. Im gonna move on to other things. All good. Anyone have anything good to say about injectable glutathione? Im on the mitochondrial kick now. Researching NAD and mots c, thinking about adding GSH.

                                  ResearchCatR 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • mrjoshua44M Offline
                                    mrjoshua44M Offline
                                    mrjoshua44
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #77

                                    Yeah he evidently got butt hurt by a reply I made to someone inquiring about what and where he could get glutathione transport BAC water, on his Skool community. Which by the way, I met and talked to some great folks there. But I don't post any links all I said was to do a google search for it and look for "NA" which we know is Nexus Aminos. Well that got me banned from his Skool community. I mean really? He doesn't even sell GTB to begin with.

                                    RandyR pep_researcherP 2 Replies Last reply
                                    3
                                    • mrjoshua44M mrjoshua44

                                      Yeah he evidently got butt hurt by a reply I made to someone inquiring about what and where he could get glutathione transport BAC water, on his Skool community. Which by the way, I met and talked to some great folks there. But I don't post any links all I said was to do a google search for it and look for "NA" which we know is Nexus Aminos. Well that got me banned from his Skool community. I mean really? He doesn't even sell GTB to begin with.

                                      RandyR Offline
                                      RandyR Offline
                                      Randy
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #78

                                      @mrjoshua44 I havent been kicked from his skool yet. is it free?

                                      "If it doesnt come in a needle. It doesn't work"

                                      pep_researcherP 1 Reply Last reply
                                      1
                                      • RandyR Randy

                                        @mrjoshua44 I havent been kicked from his skool yet. is it free?

                                        pep_researcherP Online
                                        pep_researcherP Online
                                        pep_researcher
                                        wrote last edited by pep_researcher
                                        #79

                                        @Randy said:

                                        is it free?

                                        @randy Yes it's free. I'm there but I rarely check it or comment on anything. So I'm still there. 😄

                                        ResearchCatR 1 Reply Last reply
                                        1
                                        • mrjoshua44M mrjoshua44

                                          Yeah he evidently got butt hurt by a reply I made to someone inquiring about what and where he could get glutathione transport BAC water, on his Skool community. Which by the way, I met and talked to some great folks there. But I don't post any links all I said was to do a google search for it and look for "NA" which we know is Nexus Aminos. Well that got me banned from his Skool community. I mean really? He doesn't even sell GTB to begin with.

                                          pep_researcherP Online
                                          pep_researcherP Online
                                          pep_researcher
                                          wrote last edited by pep_researcher
                                          #80

                                          @mrjoshua44 I know someone else who was a critical voice on Josh's forum who got kicked out. 😂

                                          Some of these Skool groups are like kindergarten classes. The admins are worshipped like Gods and they don't allow any critical discussion of labs, their affiliate vendors, or themselves.

                                          I was active on Derek's forum until some time back when he put his classroom behind paywall and started dumping AI generated posts round the clock along with his co-admin, suppressed any discussion of testing lab chaos, especially Kovera and ILS that almost every vendor on his site jumped to.

                                          That's when I started reading more here and found much better topics than round the clock AI dumps from admins.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          1

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular
                                          • World
                                          • Users
                                          • Groups