Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Community Meta & Off-Topic
  3. Off-Topic Lounge
  4. Any fans of Josh Holyfield and his ZestyRat brand?
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Any fans of Josh Holyfield and his ZestyRat brand?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Off-Topic Lounge
108 Posts 32 Posters 6.4k Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • S Stevepep

    @bfuller next time I watch a dude full of tattoos and hgh will be never. Clinical trials is my thing not some meathead

    C Offline
    C Offline
    Canineriot
    wrote on last edited by
    #41

    @Stevepep There's waaaaaaayyy more than just HGH there 🙂

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • quicksilver80Q Offline
      quicksilver80Q Offline
      quicksilver80
      wrote on last edited by quicksilver80
      #42

      What i do is try to turn people to the forums on instagram reels. He may block you. But the same people will see your comments in other algorithm connected videos. Information is half the battle

      1 Reply Last reply
      2
      • M Offline
        M Offline
        montemontemayor
        wrote on last edited by
        #43

        Imma a fan. He seems to resonate with me, a fellow BJJ practitioner.

        C 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • ResearchCatR ResearchCat

          @stevencarter No beef with any of that. My friend has also gotten good info from Josh on mechanic stack and questions about his GF’s autoimmune issues.

          My beef is that when I joined, I wasn’t aware that talking about peptide vendors was forbidden (he has just launched ZestyRat) and apparently many of the other people who got banned also didn’t know why. You’re not on the hook to defend him. I am just venting.

          FWIW, I do understand that rule #1 is don’t f*** with people’s money.

          S Offline
          S Offline
          stevencarter
          wrote on last edited by
          #44

          ResearchCat I hear you, and I can respect that. Its all good with me. I think once the conversation turns to someone's tattoos and name calling then we all lose. Randy has a very welcoming community here. You get kicked out off here you really fucked up. Dude sells excellent products also. I like the 3.5. I'm good with everyone though. Everyone has something to teach someone else. I even watch some of the videos with the nurse practitioner chick in Arizona. Knowledge is power but powerless if you got it and do not acknowledge it. Have a good one brother.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • C Canineriot

            @stevencarter Quite frankly, if you came in here and disagreed with Randy he wouldn't outright ban you, and his environment here is far more welcoming and way less dictatorial. We're all adults in this space and don't need to be talked to like disobedient children because we all know how to be respectful and follow guidelines. Everyone there is scared of the dude because he has cultivated a presence that drips with arrogance and anger, which rewards any dissent with a ban. He absolutely reads from a prompt for every one of his videos, as is evident by watching his eyes move as he talks and his jump cuts for when he presumably screws up, or needs to find his place. I'm not saying there isn't valuable information there but the messenger, in his case, is an arsehole. I am happy for you if you gain something from that community, but I will not cower before some guy because his roid rage is guiding his thinking. Sorry for the rant, but I absolutely despise him and do not judge you in any way for using a resource that you find helpful.

            S Offline
            S Offline
            stevencarter
            wrote on last edited by
            #45

            @Canineriot I hear you also. I wouldn't disrespect Randy. I wouldnt disrespect you. I have been in the shit against the biggest gang in the whole world. The fraternal order of police. You havent been kicked out of shit until you get kicked out of something by them. They are more criminal than criminals. After surviving that i dont sweat getting kicked out of anything else.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • B Offline
              B Offline
              bangkokiscool
              wrote on last edited by
              #46

              I respect holyfield for being an entrepreneur and for the businesses he's built up. I am fascinated at his followers, though, who pay $40 per 10iu vial of HGH and he can't keep it in stock. He moves through thousands of vials per week at that price. Simply fascinating.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • RandyR Offline
                RandyR Offline
                Randy
                wrote on last edited by
                #47

                Oh, talk all the shit you want, guys. It’s the internet.

                I do have a real beef with Holyfield and others in that lane. Once you’ve built your physique with mast, tren, primo and the rest, your lectures about longevity start sounding a lot more like marketing copy.

                A whole contingent of bodybuilders saw the money pouring into peptides, spun up platforms and started squeezing every dollar they could out of “longevity” and “wellness” while still living the bodybuilding-drug lifestyle. It’s bodybuilding culture repackaged for a softer and much larger audience.

                If I wanted to put on 40 pounds of muscle, Holyfield might be exactly who I’d pay for coaching. If I wanted more energy, modest weight loss or help correcting actual deficiencies, I’d go to someone whose background and priorities matched those goals.

                "If it doesnt come in a needle. It doesn't work"

                1 Reply Last reply
                10
                • M montemontemayor

                  Imma a fan. He seems to resonate with me, a fellow BJJ practitioner.

                  C Offline
                  C Offline
                  Canineriot
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #48

                  @montemontemayor Serious question, how is he any good at BJJ being that size? Wouldn't he gas out immediately? He doesn't seem to be a cardio guy. Most of the BJJ guys I know are lean and have sky-high cardio and they can roll for hours per session.

                  M 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • ResearchCatR ResearchCat

                    @jackiee I messaged them asking why I was banned, apologizing for whatever I said leading to the ban, and i never got a response. A friend who is also a member said he posted a long rant about it and that the member count went down by almost 1,000 so someone rage-banned a whole lot of people for talking about any other peptide vendors.

                    This was several months ago so it’s basically lost in the sands of time.

                    D Offline
                    D Offline
                    DocCherie
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #49

                    @ResearchCat I also messaged him because I had NO idea what caused me to be banned. No response.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • C Canineriot

                      @stevencarter Quite frankly, if you came in here and disagreed with Randy he wouldn't outright ban you, and his environment here is far more welcoming and way less dictatorial. We're all adults in this space and don't need to be talked to like disobedient children because we all know how to be respectful and follow guidelines. Everyone there is scared of the dude because he has cultivated a presence that drips with arrogance and anger, which rewards any dissent with a ban. He absolutely reads from a prompt for every one of his videos, as is evident by watching his eyes move as he talks and his jump cuts for when he presumably screws up, or needs to find his place. I'm not saying there isn't valuable information there but the messenger, in his case, is an arsehole. I am happy for you if you gain something from that community, but I will not cower before some guy because his roid rage is guiding his thinking. Sorry for the rant, but I absolutely despise him and do not judge you in any way for using a resource that you find helpful.

                      D Offline
                      D Offline
                      DocCherie
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #50

                      @Canineriot said:
                      "he has cultivated a presence that drips with arrogance and anger, which rewards any dissent with a ban."

                      Perfectly said!!

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      2
                      • C Canineriot

                        @montemontemayor Serious question, how is he any good at BJJ being that size? Wouldn't he gas out immediately? He doesn't seem to be a cardio guy. Most of the BJJ guys I know are lean and have sky-high cardio and they can roll for hours per session.

                        M Offline
                        M Offline
                        montemontemayor
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #51

                        @Canineriot said:

                        @montemontemayor Serious question, how is he any good at BJJ being that size? Wouldn't he gas out immediately? He doesn't seem to be a cardio guy. Most of the BJJ guys I know are lean and have sky-high cardio and they can roll for hours per session.

                        Ever hear of Alistair Overeem, Brock Lesnar,Paulo Costa, or Francis Ngannou? All are super big dudes. Even non-pro but large muscle people like Jacko, big dude but pretty good at BJJ and I would consider him very good. Im a 63 y/o male and great shape, visible 6-pak (at least now I am after Tirzep and all my peppers, lol) and I regularly gas out against dudes in WAY WAY worse shape than me (Blues Purples and Browns) but their technique is far superior to mine, being a little guppy 2 stripe white belt. 🙂

                        C 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • M montemontemayor

                          @Canineriot said:

                          @montemontemayor Serious question, how is he any good at BJJ being that size? Wouldn't he gas out immediately? He doesn't seem to be a cardio guy. Most of the BJJ guys I know are lean and have sky-high cardio and they can roll for hours per session.

                          Ever hear of Alistair Overeem, Brock Lesnar,Paulo Costa, or Francis Ngannou? All are super big dudes. Even non-pro but large muscle people like Jacko, big dude but pretty good at BJJ and I would consider him very good. Im a 63 y/o male and great shape, visible 6-pak (at least now I am after Tirzep and all my peppers, lol) and I regularly gas out against dudes in WAY WAY worse shape than me (Blues Purples and Browns) but their technique is far superior to mine, being a little guppy 2 stripe white belt. 🙂

                          C Offline
                          C Offline
                          Canineriot
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #52

                          @montemontemayor Yeah, fair enough, although a lot of those guys you mentioned started looking terrible by round two, especially Overheem post roids.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • C Offline
                            C Offline
                            Canineriot
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #53

                            Lesner and Ngannou often didn't get their cardio tested because they were removing heads from shoulders in the first round 🙂

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • S Stevepep

                              @bfuller next time I watch a dude full of tattoos and hgh will be never. Clinical trials is my thing not some meathead

                              pep_researcherP Online
                              pep_researcherP Online
                              pep_researcher
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #54

                              @Stevepep said:

                              @bfuller next time I watch a dude full of tattoos and hgh will be never. Clinical trials is my thing not some meathead

                              Face tattoos is where I draw the line 😂

                              ResearchCatR 1 Reply Last reply
                              2
                              • Hallah HazeH Hallah Haze

                                I don't buy his products, but I do use his information. He has a good app for staying organized.

                                hunt_akH Offline
                                hunt_akH Offline
                                hunt_ak
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #55

                                @Hallah-Haze said:
                                He has a good app for staying organized.

                                His app is a web based thing that doesn't even act as a real app on an iphone. If you're iOS, download 'Peptidecalc.io'. It's $4.99 one time fee and does everythign you'd want for tracking, protocols, scheduling, etc.

                                I downloaded and tested like 8 of these apps. Most are subscription from $20-50/year and this was $5 one time fee and did everything I was looking for. Get it.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • S Offline
                                  S Offline
                                  stevencarter
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #56

                                  The unofficial internet surveys like this right here is what family fund should start using instead of those fat girls at the mall with their clipboard. It would make those hour long youtube clips where Steve Harvey is all messed up at the answers so much funnier. Anyways im reading about a man getting ripped apart in here again, which everyone has their opinion and their right to express it. I wont say you dont. Just want everyone to remember that however you feel about Josh, he was a member of the military and contributed to the greater good in order for everyone to say what they are saying in here. I figured that would at least keep the personal attacks at bay. Its just hard to see such a one sided list of comments against someone who isnt even in here. I have popped off my self about Jay Campbell and Mr black card, so im talking about my.self as well. A lot of person attacks though. Fave tattoos or not and for whatever his reasons were he still put his life on the line for our freedom. I just think thats worth a level of respect for people that have no actual beef with him. If you and him have some personal whatever then thats different. But hating on a man because of his appearance when he didnt do anything to you I think is a low blow. Another thing ill say that I didnt realize was an actual complaint because I assumed it was understood why he did this, but Lilly just filed another 6 lawsuits against RUO sites and found ways to do it without using patent infringement as the basis. While everyone is hollering about COA's for proof a vial is what it claims to be, what do you think that verification does to the wrong set of eyes? it gives them a clear cut example of someone selling their compound and you paid for the evidence to get a lawsuit filed against you. I know most of you knew this, but I'm starting to see that some literally had no clue or even thought about it from that angle. Say what you want but they guy isn't the idiot meathead tattood up thug he is getting portrayed as. If you dont like not being able to see the COA then go to peptidecritic.com and check out the fine list of websites that give you the COA and probably a better deal with super fast shipping. Thats why I said before you can vote with your dollars. And before people might want to fire back at me just remember, im the kind of guy that would help you out too if it was stacked against you this bad. Im just not a fan of ganging up on someone. I like Josh and he has been helpful with me and a few things I needed help on. I like this community in here also a lot. We are already a subculture of freaky people for playing with these research products. I just think we should stick together as much as possible. Ill stick around for a little while because I know I have a few coming my way. I got a few hours before its low dose daily tadalafil time with the little blonde woman again so im ready for some good shit talking. Yall have a great rest of your Sunday.

                                  JUSTICE FOR TATTLES GO BUY A SHIRT PLEASE AND SUPPORT THE LEGAL FEES TO THROW THE BOOK AT THEM PIECES OF SHIT THAT DID THIS, THOSE FUCKERS ARE AN EXAMPLE OF SOMEONE I WOULD NOT STEP IN TO HELP WHEN THEY WERE GETTING JUMPED. THEY SHOULD BRING BACK PUBLIC CASTRATION FOR THEM PEOPLE.

                                  C 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • S Offline
                                    S Offline
                                    stevencarter
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #57

                                    Damn it, I meant family fued

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • S Offline
                                      S Offline
                                      stevencarter
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #58

                                      Feud damn I suck

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • S Offline
                                        S Offline
                                        stevencarter
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #59

                                        Oh I forgot @randy im not familiar with the crossfit games comment you are talking about, if its not a private matter I am dying to hear it if it is referring to who i think you are referring to, if its not meant to be told i understand, I can picture that dude doing some shit like that though. Reminds me of cartman in the special olympics!!!!😂🤣😅

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • S stevencarter

                                          The unofficial internet surveys like this right here is what family fund should start using instead of those fat girls at the mall with their clipboard. It would make those hour long youtube clips where Steve Harvey is all messed up at the answers so much funnier. Anyways im reading about a man getting ripped apart in here again, which everyone has their opinion and their right to express it. I wont say you dont. Just want everyone to remember that however you feel about Josh, he was a member of the military and contributed to the greater good in order for everyone to say what they are saying in here. I figured that would at least keep the personal attacks at bay. Its just hard to see such a one sided list of comments against someone who isnt even in here. I have popped off my self about Jay Campbell and Mr black card, so im talking about my.self as well. A lot of person attacks though. Fave tattoos or not and for whatever his reasons were he still put his life on the line for our freedom. I just think thats worth a level of respect for people that have no actual beef with him. If you and him have some personal whatever then thats different. But hating on a man because of his appearance when he didnt do anything to you I think is a low blow. Another thing ill say that I didnt realize was an actual complaint because I assumed it was understood why he did this, but Lilly just filed another 6 lawsuits against RUO sites and found ways to do it without using patent infringement as the basis. While everyone is hollering about COA's for proof a vial is what it claims to be, what do you think that verification does to the wrong set of eyes? it gives them a clear cut example of someone selling their compound and you paid for the evidence to get a lawsuit filed against you. I know most of you knew this, but I'm starting to see that some literally had no clue or even thought about it from that angle. Say what you want but they guy isn't the idiot meathead tattood up thug he is getting portrayed as. If you dont like not being able to see the COA then go to peptidecritic.com and check out the fine list of websites that give you the COA and probably a better deal with super fast shipping. Thats why I said before you can vote with your dollars. And before people might want to fire back at me just remember, im the kind of guy that would help you out too if it was stacked against you this bad. Im just not a fan of ganging up on someone. I like Josh and he has been helpful with me and a few things I needed help on. I like this community in here also a lot. We are already a subculture of freaky people for playing with these research products. I just think we should stick together as much as possible. Ill stick around for a little while because I know I have a few coming my way. I got a few hours before its low dose daily tadalafil time with the little blonde woman again so im ready for some good shit talking. Yall have a great rest of your Sunday.

                                          JUSTICE FOR TATTLES GO BUY A SHIRT PLEASE AND SUPPORT THE LEGAL FEES TO THROW THE BOOK AT THEM PIECES OF SHIT THAT DID THIS, THOSE FUCKERS ARE AN EXAMPLE OF SOMEONE I WOULD NOT STEP IN TO HELP WHEN THEY WERE GETTING JUMPED. THEY SHOULD BRING BACK PUBLIC CASTRATION FOR THEM PEOPLE.

                                          C Offline
                                          C Offline
                                          Commander
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #60

                                          @stevencarter

                                          No one respects those who served more than me. But just because we served that doesn’t give us a free pass… In fact it raises the bar on how we are supposed to act and present ourselves to the public.

                                          There also is no, just trust me bro, I served. Especially if we are selling something. The bar is raised for us, Inspect What You Expect. As far as tattoos go, who cares. I literally have a camo sleeve leg tattoo.

                                          As far as COA’s go, inspect what you expect. And as far as Elli goes, COAs don’t make a difference. Their army of attorneys don’t care if you posted a COA or not, if it looks like you are selling Reta they will come after you it doesn’t matter of you post a COA or not. Attorneys look at it differently than most people. They just say, sue everyone and let them prove they are not in the group of offenders. I deal with it everyday.

                                          I don’t hate the guy, I don’t care if he is all tattooed up (so am I). But he posts the stuff he sells if all tested but doesn’t post the test results, that is the problem, not his tattoos.

                                          Just because we served, and I did for a long time, doesn’t give us a free pass. What it does do is hold us to a higher standard (at least for Marines l).

                                          Please excuse my typos. Small Phone & Bad Eyes

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          5

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular
                                          • World
                                          • Users
                                          • Groups