Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Supplies, Mixing & Storage
  3. I'm Hooked On Pens
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

I'm Hooked On Pens

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Supplies, Mixing & Storage
penscartridgesresearching
103 Posts 35 Posters 11.5k Views 4 Watching
I'm Hooked On Pens
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • C Offline
    C Offline
    Commander
    wrote on last edited by
    #81

    I need to buy more 🤣

    Please excuse my typos. Small Phone & Bad Eyes

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • N Offline
      N Offline
      Nuncles
      wrote on last edited by
      #82

      Currently using 4 peptides....so hmmm, yeah, 20 sounds about right.

      1 Reply Last reply
      2
      • N Nuncles

        @russbechthold
        Check out the video, below by our host. It will show you what supplies you need.
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDUugzcH4MI

        R Offline
        R Offline
        RussBechthold
        wrote on last edited by
        #83

        @Nuncles

        Thanks

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • N Nuncles

          @russbechthold In the glutes and thighs, if you are using the 4mm-8mm needles, it's sub-q (right below the skin into the "fatty" part. To reach IM (intramuscular), or into the muscle, you would probably need a 1.25 to 1.5 inch needle depending on your physique.

          I would recommend the V4 for the best bang for your buck, but it looks like Randy is sold out of them. In that case, go for the V2 or V3.5 (edit: 3.5 are sold out now) to get your feet wet. If you don't mind spending the money, go for the Xulin.

          Does anyone know how often the website restocks their pens?

          R Offline
          R Offline
          RussBechthold
          wrote on last edited by Randy
          #84

          @Nuncles
          thanks for the advice.
          I decided on the V2 through Peptipen. I used the HACHSMlTH coupon code and got buy 2 get one free . great deal

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • D Online
            D Online
            damic
            wrote on last edited by damic
            #85

            I know I have some pens in here....I just order one of the xulin and one convi pens to check them out, want to see if its better than the v2 or v4. I expect to be spoiled.
            pepsups.png

            1 Reply Last reply
            4
            • D Offline
              D Offline
              dcasa10452
              wrote on last edited by
              #86

              I have a V2 pen I bought from Randy.
              I saw a few comments about a few more drops coming out of the needle after removing the injection pen. I saw some comments saying leave the pen in a few seconds after injecting. That would be fine if the pain after pressing the injection button wouldn’t become significantly more painful after it bottoms out. I’m using the glucicare 32 gauge 4mm needles.
              I don’t know if I’m doing something wrong or if this is normal.

              mrjoshua44M 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • ResearchCatR Online
                ResearchCatR Online
                ResearchCat
                wrote on last edited by
                #87

                I generally do not have more, or any, pain from injecting. Sometimes the needle pinches at initial insertion. Are you injecting a large volume, or GHK?

                Anyway, yes, ideally you should hold the pen in place for 5-10 seconds to ensure the plunger has completed travel and dispensed the full dose. I sometimes still get a small drop after removal, but the only time I get more is if i remove the pen immediately after depressing the plunger or if it is sticking(which sadly, happens mostly with autopens for me.)

                One of the reasons I am happy with my V1’s and V2’s right now is that when they are done, they are done. But I do wait a few seconds.

                Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

                If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • D dcasa10452

                  I have a V2 pen I bought from Randy.
                  I saw a few comments about a few more drops coming out of the needle after removing the injection pen. I saw some comments saying leave the pen in a few seconds after injecting. That would be fine if the pain after pressing the injection button wouldn’t become significantly more painful after it bottoms out. I’m using the glucicare 32 gauge 4mm needles.
                  I don’t know if I’m doing something wrong or if this is normal.

                  mrjoshua44M Offline
                  mrjoshua44M Offline
                  mrjoshua44
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #88

                  @dcasa10452 When using any pen for injection it's always good practice to leave it in five to sevens seconds to make sure it has all been dispensed. Just out of curiosity, what are you researching that would cause that much pain? You also might try a longer needle, maybe a 5mm or 6mm. Going a little deeper seems to help. IMG_0708.jpeg

                  D M M 3 Replies Last reply
                  0
                  • mrjoshua44M mrjoshua44

                    @dcasa10452 When using any pen for injection it's always good practice to leave it in five to sevens seconds to make sure it has all been dispensed. Just out of curiosity, what are you researching that would cause that much pain? You also might try a longer needle, maybe a 5mm or 6mm. Going a little deeper seems to help. IMG_0708.jpeg

                    D Offline
                    D Offline
                    dcasa10452
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #89

                    @mrjoshua44 researching Pinealon.
                    I’ve taken Mots-C and Nad+ and have experienced that little burning sensation but this is more of a being stabbed pain. I noticed it the very first time using the pen and thought maybe I pushed the button too fast and have gone very slow afterwards and every time it’s that same pain. I usually jab myself in the abdomen area and even switched up a couple times and went into the top fatty part of my thigh. Same pain. And I font feel it until the last 2-3 units.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • D Offline
                      D Offline
                      dcasa10452
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #90

                      It’s pretty confusing being when I normally inject with a normal insulin syringe at a larger gauge and a longer length injections are virtually painless.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • N Offline
                        N Offline
                        Nuncles
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #91

                        I've use 4 and 8 mm needles. Left them in for well over 10 seconds. I still get the little drips. I guess its just the price to pay for the convenience of the pen.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • sgirmantS Offline
                          sgirmantS Offline
                          sgirmant
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #92

                          Any info on where researchers are buying pins for pens, my coyote lives in CA and often sites are wanting a prescription to order. Made the move over the holiday for pens 1 gansulin and 3 xulin's and my coyote is eager to try them out

                          BeeKindB mrjoshua44M 2 Replies Last reply
                          1
                          • sgirmantS sgirmant

                            Any info on where researchers are buying pins for pens, my coyote lives in CA and often sites are wanting a prescription to order. Made the move over the holiday for pens 1 gansulin and 3 xulin's and my coyote is eager to try them out

                            BeeKindB Online
                            BeeKindB Online
                            BeeKind
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #93

                            @Coyote_Hippie look in the shop here.

                            Just someone with a fridge full of research and a browser history that would concern my doctor.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • MyBM Offline
                              MyBM Offline
                              MyB
                              wrote last edited by
                              #94

                              If anyone has an odd love affair, like myself, with the plastic V2 Randy use to carry in his shop… I found some on Amazon
                              amazon.com/dp/B0H6D5CCW5

                              IMG_7138.jpeg

                              Follows research backed science, not the gym bro’s.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              1
                              • mrjoshua44M mrjoshua44

                                @dcasa10452 When using any pen for injection it's always good practice to leave it in five to sevens seconds to make sure it has all been dispensed. Just out of curiosity, what are you researching that would cause that much pain? You also might try a longer needle, maybe a 5mm or 6mm. Going a little deeper seems to help. IMG_0708.jpeg

                                M Offline
                                M Offline
                                MikeMiranda
                                wrote last edited by Randy
                                #95

                                @mrjoshua44 said:

                                @dcasa10452 When using any pen for injection it's always good practice to leave it in five to sevens seconds to make sure it has all been dispensed. Just out of curiosity, what are you researching that would cause that much pain? You also might try a longer needle, maybe a 5mm or 6mm. Going a little deeper seems to help. IMG_0708.jpeg

                                I use a 31G 8mm

                                https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0GF1M7XRF/

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                2
                                • hunt_akH Offline
                                  hunt_akH Offline
                                  hunt_ak
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #96

                                  I still legit don't even know the differences between all these pens. V1, V2, V3, V3.5, V4....whaaaaa? I've bought 6 V4's from Randy but don't even know why I decided that...likely the cool colors...

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • ResearchCatR Online
                                    ResearchCatR Online
                                    ResearchCat
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #97

                                    There are specific design differences with them, and experientially, they are not the same. I find that I like the V1’s and V2’s Randy sells best, though a smooth Gansulin is top notch. V3’s are okay, and I haven’t tried the V4’s, which IIRC are noticably thinner than the others. I don’t really care about spring loaded needle hiders or any of that so it’s wasted on me. I just want a smooth running pen with a consistent mechanism.

                                    My next run will be to test my Xiulins with bigger needles to see if that resolves their sticking problem.

                                    Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

                                    If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

                                    S 1 Reply Last reply
                                    2
                                    • ResearchCatR ResearchCat

                                      There are specific design differences with them, and experientially, they are not the same. I find that I like the V1’s and V2’s Randy sells best, though a smooth Gansulin is top notch. V3’s are okay, and I haven’t tried the V4’s, which IIRC are noticably thinner than the others. I don’t really care about spring loaded needle hiders or any of that so it’s wasted on me. I just want a smooth running pen with a consistent mechanism.

                                      My next run will be to test my Xiulins with bigger needles to see if that resolves their sticking problem.

                                      S Offline
                                      S Offline
                                      Stevepep
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #98

                                      @ResearchCat the V4 and V3 Ultra are the smoothest. I have all of them. I like the V4 and V3 ultra better than the zulin. The zulin takes a lot of thumb pressure and isn’t as smooth. I love my gansolin lately gonna order another on the sale

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      2
                                      • ResearchCatR Online
                                        ResearchCatR Online
                                        ResearchCat
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #99

                                        Yeah, my gripe with the zulin is that it takes a huge amount of pressure to get it to work. I have 3 and they are all like that. Love my gansulins, but if you use cheap carts and they get stuck, it is annoying.

                                        Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

                                        If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        3
                                        • sgirmantS sgirmant

                                          Any info on where researchers are buying pins for pens, my coyote lives in CA and often sites are wanting a prescription to order. Made the move over the holiday for pens 1 gansulin and 3 xulin's and my coyote is eager to try them out

                                          mrjoshua44M Offline
                                          mrjoshua44M Offline
                                          mrjoshua44
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #100

                                          @sgirmant I've been getting mine from Amazon.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular
                                          • World
                                          • Users
                                          • Groups