Question - would adding PBS (Phosphate Buffered Saline) to BAC work? I see that recommended for ARA-290 (75-80% PBS/20-25% BAC) and was curious about whether is might also make sense in the context of this discussion?
coondogesq
Posts
-
Hospira 0.9% Bacteriostatic Sodium Chloride (30 mL) -
Just had to have it..@STATIEEIGHT I recognize that remark. I think it's only appropriate to have spare pens available (and spares for the spares too). FWIW, I like the V4 best (then V3 Ultra, then Xulin). May have to find a Convi or Gansulin just because.
-
NEXAPH Begins 20% Off Labor Day Sale Today (+5% more if crypto)I'm running out of things to justify stocking up on --- but I just can't resist ---- I'm sure there is a protocol for that.
-
Remaining product in pen cartridge@Commander --- And, what I feel is more accurate dosing from the pen versus my "eyeballing" the syringe.
-
ResearchCat Peptide Adventures!Great progress. Something for me to strive for.
-
True Genetek BAC@newenough @stevepep Consider me inspired. I think I will make a purchase today as well (and I like the idea of transferring to 10ML vials)
-
Results from china sourced ss-31?@Snake-Pepskin My protocol was
SS-31 (ramped up from 2mg to 4mg) - daily
MOTS-c (ramped up from 1.5mg to 4mg) - 3x/week
NAD+ (50 mg) - 6x/week
KLOW (4.4mg) - weekdays
Reta - (1.5mg) - 2x/weekI wanted to ramp up to ease into the MOTS-C so as to be aware of any potential reactions. Fortunately, I had none.
-
Results from china sourced ss-31?@Commander I did that for 8 weeks and felt great on it.
-
V3 UltraReceived my V3 Ultra today (along with the new Rose Gold V4s). Like the new colors. Looking forward to testing the V3 Ultra out.
-
Stacking Glow/Klow with SS-31?Make that a sample size of 2. Did same thing with no issues.
-
Stacking Glow/Klow with SS-31?Sample size of 1 and all but I've run KLOW and SS-31 concurrently without issue. KLOW cycle overlapped slightly with MOTS-C and NAD+ but no issues there either.
-
L company is suingI think the FDA Import Alert 66-80 may ultimately have more impact in disrupting the broader market. Its focus is earlier in the supply chain. https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/cms_ia/importalert_1186.html ; https://x.com/Krysia830073/status/2088735729149194532
-
Every Vendor I have Tried Plus Apps, Bloodwork etcThanks for the additional suggestions.
One thing I forgot to mention -- Label your pens/vials/etc. It is well worth the time and hassle. My only regret is that I bought the Niimbot B1 to save some funds instead of the M1.
-
Every Vendor I have Tried Plus Apps, Bloodwork etcI'm a relative newbie researcher. I lurked a lot of places just gathering information for quite a while before I found Peptide Critic videos and this site. The candid discussions, without any real perceived sales pitch, confirmed that the research journey is a personal one and it should be defined within one's own comfort zone from the information available. While "published" protocols can provide some guidance, the real information comes from the personal perspective and experiences of others (both positive and negative). This discourse here has allowed me to more comfortably adjust my personal research plans to where I am comfortable rather than blindly proceeding with something I just found on the internet.
To the extent it is helpful, here is what I've found most useful:
Tracker: Smart Peptide Tracker - (online, iOS and Google) - it keeps me focused and contains the tracking tools I needed. The developer is constantly improving it and incorporating user feedback.
Bloodwork: Vitals Vault - I considered Rhythm/Siphox/Function but for the tests I wanted to run and the timing, it was the most economical for me.
Vendors: I have tried several as I was getting comfortable in the space. At this point, I generally look to the following (though I am becoming more critical of the labs used by each to better inform/direct my purchases):
Kits:
Individual Vials:
- Instant Peptides, Southern Aminos, Peptidology, Peptira
I have also tried Solyn, Ion Peptides, and Puratek and had good results and would consider them again.
I have even dipped my toe in the grey with Peptegriddy (and we will see how that goes).
Finally, PENS, PENS and more PENS are the way to go! (FWIW, I like the V4 without the cap best ). Regardless of any residual product lost, I am much more comfortable with the consistency of dosing measurement and efficiency using PENS. Also, the learning of using different pen needles (5mm for most and 8mm for NAD/Glut) from this forum made a huge difference in the comfort of administration.
Thanks to all!
-
Jeff is live with Rory from Crush on XIt was a good listen. Very insightful. Thanks for your participation in it.
-
Nexaph reliability?@vpeptides It appears that the Nexaph Tesamorelin COA was just posted.
-
What happened to the PEPTIDE CRITIC YouTube Channel ?Check out Peptide Instructible by Peptide Critic
-
Nexaph reliability?@vpeptides I bought some of this Tesamorelin batch a couple of weeks ago. I reached out as to status and they expected the COA last week. Obviously it still hasn’t been posted. I’ll give it another week before I start asking again (as I don’t need it yet)
-
Instant Peptides User Review: 5 orders so far - shipping times and quality have been excellent.@vpeptides May it's just a comfort and there is no "true benefit", but it at least provides an indication (by cap color) that the vials sent are connected to the COA posted. Like I said, I appreciate the extra step. As you imply, most everything in any order from any vendor is an inherent leap of faith that you will receive what is expected.
-
Instant Peptides User Review: 5 orders so far - shipping times and quality have been excellent.I've made several orders with Instant Peptides in the recent past. Once thing they have started to do that I have yet to see another vendor do is take a picture of the FedEx envelope and the product to be enclosed. An added little step that is much appreciated.
