@ogsteve How long did you stay on each douse for?
damic
Posts
-
SS-31 Virgins. If it's your first time taking SS-31, please post. -
SS-31 Virgins. If it's your first time taking SS-31, please post.@Eleanor no, I will pick some up and give it a try on the next batch and let you know.
-
SS-31 Virgins. If it's your first time taking SS-31, please post.Took the weekend off of SS-31 and pin'd again today. I'm noticing getting more bruising from these injections. Using 4mm needles with these. Would a longer needle do better or is it related to the temp of the pep. Any suggestions?

-
SS-31 Virgins. If it's your first time taking SS-31, please post. -
SS-31 Virgins. If it's your first time taking SS-31, please post.@Stevepep Understood. NAD+ and SS-31 are both from crush. Yeah its the start of it, so will see how it progresses. I will give SS-31 a couple of weeks. Not sure the state of my my mitochondria.....anyone know of a way to tell? I saw some videos of a test, but didn't see any place were the test was actively performed.
-
SS-31 Virgins. If it's your first time taking SS-31, please post.@mary yeah, I was a bit concerned about the bumps as they came out of no where. However I do have alergic reactions to some stuff. And have been doing a lot of things, exercise, events in life. The bumps have pretty much gone away now, so were around for 3-4 days. The second NAD+ hasn't produce a similar reaction....so unknown.
-
SS-31 Virgins. If it's your first time taking SS-31, please post.6th day of SS-31, second pin of NAD+. One of the days i notice some reaction on the back shoulder, bumps, however might not be related, it was the first NAD+ day. I can tell you on the upper body day, recovery was easier. However today I was drained, and had to nap. I think I remember reading the first few weeks of SS-31 can be draining....I think this might be that. Will keep you all posted.
-
Almost 100 lbs lostFantastic job! Enjoy the journey!
-
SS-31 Virgins. If it's your first time taking SS-31, please post.@ogsteve of course! all input/information for folks experience is always welcomed in my view. And what we pin our rats with is our own bit. Thanks for your input buddy!
-
SS-31 Virgins. If it's your first time taking SS-31, please post.Second day of SS-31 @ 4mg, not too much to notice. Little ichy, took some antihistamine. Took NAD+ @ 25mg. I did notice this, 24ui, red dot right away, felt stomach move with in 10minutes, and felt a kindof light headedness. This should be an interesting protocol
-
SS-31 Virgins. If it's your first time taking SS-31, please post.Just start SS-31 today. First does 4mg in the morning, empty stomach, not sure if that is really going to matter. Here is the plan, ensue comments:
- SS-31 - Daily 4mg for 6 weeks
- NAD+ 25mg Monday and Thursday for 2 weeks
-
- increase to 50mg for 2 weeks, then 100mg for two weeks.
-
How much peptide is left behind by each pen version.love the data!
-
Beyond the Scale: What Has Reta or Tirz Changed for You?Was just telling someone the other day, I don't change, the vision I see outward is the same, however what people see is different, they look, treat you different. Its crazy concept. Reta for 3mo now, down 37lb. I think the biggest change I've experienced outside the weight loss, is the mental change of making decisions. It is way easier to pull the trigger on something I would have thought about for a lot longer. Which in itself changes life. Bank account feels the easy decisions, not only with peptides but other things too. Wonderful time to experience these things! Thanks for the info this community provides!
-
Labor Day 2026 Peptide Vendor Sales RoundupLooking to pick up a stash of Pinealon and Cartalax. Any know the best deal going on right now for those! Thank!
-
Labor Day 2026 Peptide Vendor Sales Roundup@randy Confirm, no stack @ https://nurapeptide.com

-
A Lesson for ALL Of US@stevepep I'm interesting to group buy on BAC. Send me info if you can!
-
CRUSH SS31 gelled - endotoxins?You have pictures? I just order some of the MTS-31 today.
-
Tell me about your journey. Here's mine.Great job! Thanks for sharing!
-
Medex Bac Water Sale!I might have some extra hospira bac for less, or maybe Randy wants a few for a give away.
-
BAC water expiration@ResearchCat rofl, milk....rub it in your eye! lolz!