Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
D

derekg1

@derekg1
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
90
Topics
8
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
1

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Dihexa Research Protocols and Efficacy
    D derekg1

    @ResearchCat said:

    @TBone I definitely feel something from semax and selank, but I am not sure if it is a good thing or a bad thing. It might be that my brain is already going fast enough that supercharging it is counterproductive. Randy nailed it when he warned me that Semax might make me get angry at stupid stuff. I spent a lot of time training myself to not care about most anything, and there is more than enough stupid stuff in the world that I don’t need to think about it.

    It might also be the enclomiphene, but idk. 🤣

    It might also be snorting ice cold saline first thing in the morning.

    Lol I'd blame the enclomiphene. It messed with my mood. Semax/adamax does not make my temper worse at all just makes me more focused. It kind of improves my mood in a sideways way. Lets me focus on what I want a little better and ignore stupid stuff.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Slu-pp-915 capsule powder color
    D derekg1

    @denti said:

    @derekg1 said:

    @denti said:

    @derekg1 said:

    Da sent more 332. Which is a pricier option but I’m still waiting to hear back on if I can get 915 instead.

    Did they make a mistake an send you 332 when you originally ordered 915?

    Sort of.
    First shipment was an unknown capsule but likely 5-amino-m-1q. They couldn’t be sure and said throw it away and they’d ship 915.
    Second shipment was a bottle of 100mg 332. I really wanted to try the 915 though.
    I emailed them checking on getting 915 sent last week and haven’t heard back yet.

    That's ridiculous that even on the second shipment they sent you the wrong Slu-pp. Screw these guys. I won't order from them now.

    I really think they grew faster than they were ready for. I had placed another order with them that came in perfect at the same time. But they aren't my top choice based on increased prices/shipping times unless it is something you can only source there.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Slu-pp-915 capsule powder color
    D derekg1

    @denti said:

    @derekg1 said:

    Da sent more 332. Which is a pricier option but I’m still waiting to hear back on if I can get 915 instead.

    Did they make a mistake an send you 332 when you originally ordered 915?

    Sort of.
    First shipment was an unknown capsule but likely 5-amino-m-1q. They couldn’t be sure and said throw it away and they’d ship 915.
    Second shipment was a bottle of 100mg 332. I really wanted to try the 915 though.
    I emailed them checking on getting 915 sent last week and haven’t heard back yet.

    Peptide Discussion

  • What Peptide(s) Did You Expect the LEAST From but Ended Up Impressing You the Most?
    D derekg1

    Adalank for me. Been a great calming tool for a busy mind.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Slu-pp-915 capsule powder color
    D derekg1

    Da sent more 332. Which is a pricier option but I’m still waiting to hear back on if I can get 915 instead.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Thoughts on Lipo-C With B12?
    D derekg1

    @denti said:

    @derekg1 said:

    It's all subjective I guess. Even 23g doesn't bother my main research donkey. Another subject can't stand anything over 30g.

    Draw with a large gauge then switch to small one.

    Or transfer the lipo-c into a vital to use in a pen. I've gotten to like that. Doing 20 units daily instead a large one bi-weekly or weekly

    I use pens for everything and wanted to use it with these Lipo-C type of peps. But how do you inject IM with a pen? Longest pen needles I've found wouldn't be able to reach IM. Or are you injecting SubQ?

    Depends on how lean you are maybe? I can do im in some places but I prefer sub-q 99% of the time so pens work fine. Lipo-c is fine to do sub-q in my experience.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Thoughts on Lipo-C With B12?
    D derekg1

    It's all subjective I guess. Even 23g doesn't bother my main research donkey. Another subject can't stand anything over 30g.

    Draw with a large gauge then switch to small one.

    Or transfer the lipo-c into a vital to use in a pen. I've gotten to like that. Doing 20 units daily instead a large one bi-weekly or weekly

    Peptide Discussion

  • Cagri + Survo = Constipation GONE!
    D derekg1

    Going to give this a try. I've hit my happy weight and am sick of fighting the slow gastric stuff.

    Results & Lifestyle

  • Reta + ghk cu , any vitamins / supplements needed ?
    D derekg1

    It is all very personally dependent. Just remember Reta is forcing your body into a defecit, reducing your food intake (which alters nutrients a ton or very little if you eat really clean) and is burning extra calories via the glucagon arm. So how you respond depends on you, your diet and your dose.

    That said here are some things that helped my research donkey, especially toward the end of the cut when pushing hard to hit low bf %.
    Broad range multi vitamin - "men's sport" versions worked well. Just watch for boron as it can impact your shbg levels.
    Vitamin d+k
    Good omega sup - nordic naturals is nice here
    Magnesium citrate - helps move things along if reta constipation hits
    Glycine 3g+
    Taurine 3g+
    Potassium citrate powder - helps balance sodium
    Magnesium l- theronate before bed for sleep
    Glycine again before bed
    Antioxidents - vit-c, melatonin at night, Glutathione
    Fat burning /energy helps -
    Acetyl-L-carnitine HCL,
    L-carnitine tartrate
    Nicotinamide riboside tartrate
    methylne blue
    Avoiding FODMAP foods

    Donkey would try things and keep/toss them as needed.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Thoughts on Lipo-C With B12?
    D derekg1

    The blends all vary a little so dosing may change as well. I've got a few bottles from @studzpeptides their mix is one of the stronger I've seen: MIC Blend 30mg/75mg/75mg Thiamine, B1 -30mg Riboflavin 5'Phosphate, B2 - 5mg Niacinamide, B3 25mg Dexpanthenol, B5 - 10mg P5P, B6 -10mg Methyl cobalamin, B12 - 1mg L-Carnitine - 100mg Glycine - 30mg.

    1/2-3/4 ml subq 45 min before hard cardio (2x a week bjj) seems to help pretty well with energy for my little research donkey.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Reta + Elora?
    D derekg1

    Mixes are nice but reading the glp1 forums peoples response to elora (or cagri) and reta vary wildly. Elora's half life is also almost double reta so if you decide to make changes to dosing you can end up over/under dosing one of the compounds.

    Personally unless you'd run them both before and know you want that ratio I'd get them separate so you can tweak doses.

    Peptide Discussion

  • StudzPeptides wants to upgrade testing
    D derekg1

    @dispensarysupport said:

    @denti said:

    @dispensarysupport said:

    The only StudzPeptides I know was a kid on Tiktok who looked stoned out of his mind and selling peps out of his bedroom. Is that the same Studz??

    Is this you? 😬 https://www.tiktok.com/@studzpepofficial4/video/7667181387719494942?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc

    Does it really matter? As long as he's providing good service, using a quality lab, and delivering said product, I don't really care how old he is or what he does in his own life. I imagine a lot of vendors are no different than the guy in the video maybe just a bit older.

    He is literally using an address that doesn't exist on his website. His Discord is just him dropping random pricing with literally zero way to actually buy anything. Its a scam to get people talking. Thats it. b100ed1d-7216-466a-81b6-34fb17ae7cea-image.jpeg

    I've received multiple orders from them. All of them worked as expected and shipped quickly.

    Not a scam.

    Peptide Discussion

  • V4 Plastique Pen Explained: 60-Unit Delivery, Less Waste, and Smarter Dosing
    D derekg1

    Have you tested this with oils? I notice my pens from you all push MCT oil just fine at room temp. But I recently tested with grapeseed oil and even with a 29g needle it takes a few extra units on the dial to push out the expected amount at room temp. Aka 20 units on the dial pushes around 17units into a syringe. I haven't tested warming the oil just yet.

    This isn't a complaint as I know they aren't made for oils just curious if this one handles it any different.

    Announcements

  • Nasally administered exenatide
    D derekg1

    @WisGal64 said:

    Haven't, but I'm curious why nasal route? it's over 4K Daltons.

    From what I've read it is the half life and quick hit. Competitors will use it to taper near competitions more sharply. Or if someone is going to a very tempting food environment the nasal route hits quick and fades quick (4-8 hours depending) on reports to help curb temptations when not doing a normal glp run. Like thanksgiving dinner or something.

    Peptide Discussion other-peptide glp1-s

  • Cartiflex blend ?
    D derekg1

    @BeeKind said:

    According to Flawless' website description:

    Pre-mixed 20mL research solution
    N-Acetyl-D Glucosamine 100mg/mL, Chondroitin 50mg/mL, MSM 50mg/mL, Glycine 30mg/mL

    Some people swear this combo helps. Others get zero from it. If you've already ordered it might as well give it a whirl 🙂

    Peptide Discussion

  • Slu-pp-915 capsule powder color
    D derekg1

    Yep, just got the same update. Not ideal by any means but what will be more telling is if they do a general recall or not. So far if someone asks they are making it right but what about people (I'd have been one of them) that just assumes its good to go and doesn't check the color. I'm curious if they'll notify all the buyers during a certain time to check their stock or not.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Drop some informative peptide videos.
    D derekg1

    @Mr-Smurf said:

    @quicksilver80 I go into vigorous Steve videos looking for a little mito knowledge and come out of them like "I should microdose tren" 🤣 🤣 🤣

    The struggle is so real...

    Peptide Discussion

  • Glp1s, bloating and FODMAP foods.
    D derekg1

    @Shaqdiesel said:

    @derekg1 said:

    P Polyols Sorbitol, mannitol, maltitol, xylitol Stone fruit, mushrooms, sugar-free "diet" products

    Mannitol is the filler in our peptide vials right? So you are injecting that.

    I think it is used as a stabilizer in some of them yes. In theory though it shouldn't matter in this context.

    One, the amount is minuscule. And two it isn't going into your intestines to cause issues.

    The problem donkey was running into was this:

    1. GLP-1s slow gastric emptying, so things stay in your gut longer by nature.
    2. Some types of fiber ferment very quickly after ingestion and make gas which causes bloating/pressure intenrally.
    3. Other fibers gel and slow down gastric emptying even more.

    So those three things working together caused intense discomfort for days. The gas was trapped, the gelled fiber slowed its ability to move and over all donkey just wanted to stab a straw into his gut to relieve the pressure. I'm not expert (just really discovering all this) but I don't think the few micrograms of mannitol you might pick up from a peptide subq injection would have any impact on the 3 areas above.

    Results & Lifestyle

  • Glp1s, bloating and FODMAP foods.
    D derekg1

    I searched around and didn't see anything like this posted here so I wanted to start a discussion on it just in case it might help someone else if the run into the issued I did.

    For background I started my research donkey on a low dose of reta in march. By around July weight goals had been reached and also a bit of a stall. The dose hadn't needed a change up from 1mg 2x week (lucky donkey is a good responder). But with the stall we decided to up the dosing a bit.

    As expected appetite dropped a fair bit and hitting macros got to be hard. So, we hit up the protein bar aisle and grabbed atkins bars, fit crunch etc. Things with good macros on paper and that tasted great to help hit nutrient goals. Some gut distress started but nothing major so we though adding in some more fiber from foods and Metamucil type stuff would help. But things just kept getting worse. Bloating, low energy just general miserableness.

    After a few weeks of suffering, even dropping the reta back to 1mg 2x a week didn't help. Doing some research we ran across FODMAP style foods/fiber causing issues like this.

    From claude:
    FODMAP is an acronym for a group of short-chain carbohydrates that are poorly absorbed in the small intestine, then ferment in the gut — producing the gas, bloating, and water-shifting you've been fighting this whole thread. It stands for Fermentable Oligosaccharides, Disaccharides, Monosaccharides, And Polyols.

    Breaking down the acronym
    Letter Type Examples Found in
    F Fermentable (the process — bacteria ferment these, making gas) —
    O Oligosaccharides Fructans, GOS Wheat, onion, garlic, chicory/inulin, beans
    D Disaccharides Lactose Milk, soft cheese, yogurt
    M Monosaccharides Excess fructose Apples, pears, mango, honey, HFCS
    A And — —
    P Polyols Sorbitol, mannitol, maltitol, xylitol Stone fruit, mushrooms, sugar-free "diet" products

    So essentially everything I'd been doing to try and make poor Mr. Donkey feel better was compounding the issues. But within 48 hours of removing anything even close to FODMAP from the diet and moving foods like this made a world of difference. Essentially I just had claude list off ingredients to use, and did scan's of common foods I was eating to make sure they passed the no fodmap test.

    Claude's summary of the good stuff: The fiber you want is the gentle, low-fermentation kind that doesn't sit in your gut making gas — think resistant starch (cook potatoes or rice, then cool them in the fridge overnight; the starch changes so it passes through and feeds the far end of your colon slowly instead of bloating you up front), plus soluble fibers like PHGG/SunFiber, acacia, chia, oats, and flax. On the food side that's berries, kiwi, oranges, firm bananas, spinach, zucchini, carrots, green beans, rice, quinoa, and cooled potatoes. The whole trick is avoiding the fast-fermenting stuff — chicory root/inulin, soluble corn fiber, sugar alcohols, onion and garlic, and most "high-fiber" bars — because that's what actually causes the gas and bloating. And if you want a fiber with literally zero fermentation, methylcellulose (Citrucel) is the no-gas option.

    Maybe everyone knew this already but just in case some other poor donkey starts down this path I wanted to toss this out there.

    Results & Lifestyle

  • Lubricated Pen Cartridges
    D derekg1

    @mrjoshua44 said:

    @MyB Saw these as well. I like these.
    IMG_1428.jpeg

    I've tried amber, makes the stopper/level harder too see. Didn't see much benefit since I keep the pen caps on when not in use.

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage cartridges pens injection-device
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups