Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
H

HockeyRat

@HockeyRat
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
72
Topics
8
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
1

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Testosterone
    H HockeyRat

    @Falc Facts!!!

    Off-Topic Lounge

  • Testosterone
    H HockeyRat

    @rodneymoody Unless you’re looking for UG sources…there are plenty of online clinics that can hook you up. They will require bloodwork and a “consultation” but should be fairly easy to get.

    Off-Topic Lounge

  • Nexaph User Review: Great quality and fast shipping
    H HockeyRat

    This is a vendor review submitted by HockeyRat on PeptideCritic.com.

    Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5/5) · Peptide: Melanotan-2 · Reviewed September 25, 2026


    I ordered 3 kits (10 vials) from them...MT2, Epitalon, and CJC(noDAC). Very happy with my entire purchase, the vials do not come with labels so I got a chance to use my new label maker. Great prices…

    📖 Read the full review on Nexaph's page

    🛒 Shop Nexaph


    Discuss this review, share your own experiences, or ask questions about the vendor.

    Please keep discussions respectful and factual.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders nexaph review melanotan-2

  • What Peptide(s) Did You Expect the LEAST From but Ended Up Impressing You the Most?
    H HockeyRat

    MT2, awesome tan, definite boost in libido, haven't noticed much in the way of appetite suppression.
    DSIP, noticeable difference in deep sleep.
    SEMAX and SELANK (nasal form), I was initially very underwhelmed by the results from pinning these two but the nasal delivery has completely changed my opinion.
    I would say Reta but I had high expectations and it delivered as expected.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Digital/Electronic Pen
    H HockeyRat

    @Randy Well damn….kinda defeats the purpose doesn’t it?

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage

  • Nexaph - is this really what to expect?
    H HockeyRat

    Nexaph could send me my vials in a used Mcdonalds bag with the compound name written in crayon…..and Id be totally fine with it if they took another 30% off the price.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders

  • The Reta Anhedonia Paradoxical Paradox
    H HockeyRat

    Desire for alcohol has diminished. Now I can drink 1 beer or 1 whiskey drink and enjoy it without wanting a second. My desire to chase my wife around like a teenager has not been affected by. Of course that could be the Testosterone and MT2.

    Peptide Discussion

  • **ROLL CALL**
    H HockeyRat

    Navy 2001-2011, Nuke Electrician - 0%(currently working on a couple claims).

    Community Meta & Off-Topic veteran military va service

  • Beyond the Scale: What Has Reta or Tirz Changed for You?
    H HockeyRat

    @jackiee You could try adding a Ghrelin agonist like Ipamorelin or MK677. I initially started Reta and Tesamorelin at the same time then swapped the Tesa for CJC/Ipa and my appetite it coming back. I still have decent control and ability to tune out food noise but I can eat if I want to.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Beyond the Scale: What Has Reta or Tirz Changed for You?
    H HockeyRat

    I like the lack of food noise. My day doesn’t revolve around what I want to eat or how hungry I am, also the lack of desire for alcohol was a surprising benefit. I will still occasionally have a beer or a whiskey but it will literally be one drink and Im done.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Needle less Pen for Peptides
    H HockeyRat

    @MikeMiranda I still have my anthrax scar…upper left shoulder….put me down for 2-3 days.

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage

  • Needle less Pen for Peptides
    H HockeyRat

    @Mydogdaryl423 Exactly my thoughts !!

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage

  • Can these be stacked?
    H HockeyRat

    Can’t speak on the 5amino or the Lcarnitine but the wife and I have been on CJC and KLOW for a couple months now and no issues.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Can a Peptide Pen Handle Testosterone? I Tested It
    H HockeyRat

    Update….Ive tried a couple different pens in the last couple weeks and Im back to using a Xulin pen with 29g 3/8” tip subq.
    I tried a savvio because it has a metal pushrod and figured it might be a good idea for pushing a thicker liquid but I don’t like the lack of audible click and the pen itself is smooth to the point its hard to grip. Same goes for the Novopen (though I like them very much for my CJC/Ipa and klow). I have yet to try a V4 so we’ll see.

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage

  • Remaining product in pen cartridge
    H HockeyRat

    I know it shouldn't bug me as much as it does but it would be nice if the cartridges came with a slightly convex plunger top to get out as much product as possible. But regardless, I still love my pens.
    screenshot-16-1-2026-145820-.webp

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage cartridges pens injection-device

  • Pets on peptides. (PETides)
    H HockeyRat

    @EXTROPIAN LOL…If I fits…I sits.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Pets on peptides. (PETides)
    H HockeyRat

    Ill play along
    IMG_1651.jpeg

    Peptide Discussion

  • Drop some informative peptide videos.
    H HockeyRat

    @ResearchCat Same here. I might drink one glass of bourbon or a beer and a half lately. Ive just lost the desire.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Drop some informative peptide videos.
    H HockeyRat

    https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPHfz-3pkQ0&si=Y492uSLEb22GVF4A
    Have been listening to Alex Tatum a lot more lately.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Any fans of Josh Holyfield and his ZestyRat brand?
    H HockeyRat

    @Stevepep In my opinion, I think this topic is more than valid and provides valuable info to the people in this community in a couple ways.
    First it allows for open discussion on reputable sources for information that is valid and not valid.
    Also, it gives some insight on what to look for when considering sources for information and products themselves.
    Don’t forget that if someone isn’t interested in the topic they have the ability to not read it and potentially waste their time.

    Off-Topic Lounge
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups