@bangkokiscool Probably it is
CoA for 10mg, measured 15mg
https://verifiedbyvanguard.com/verify/b177a20e-2427-4299-b197-9f1f8df776c9
mmp
Posts
-
Eloralintide -
Eloralintide@MikeMiranda is that a secret you can't tell?
-
Eloralintide@MikeMiranda what lab is his elora's coa?
-
Klotho / FLGR242 (albumin-bound new tech)@mole In your body it will stick to albumin and swim around with it
-
Discussion: Ameano Peptidesdo they really use red vials?
-
EloralintideLooks like Nexaph has another retail or franchising https://ameanopeptides.com/product/eloralintide-10mg/
Their Elora has the same CoA as EZ
https://verify.janoshik.com/tests/235507-eloralintide_10mg_transparent_purple_silver_X67Z6P7JSRJ7
https://verify.janoshik.com/tests/235506-eloralintide_10mg_transparent_purple_silver_2T69A73F4GAWAnd website overall looks the same, just red instead of blue

-
Eloralintide@JtCjEfF Why do you need elora? Plato or just for try/research?
-
Risenlabs -
Eloralintide
-
Eloralintide
-
Risenlabs -
EloralintideI added survo to get the glucagon receptor benefit without the increase of glp1, but also a little boost of gip.
It doesn't have sense to me.
Survo has GLP and doesn't GiP -
V4 Plastique Pen Explained: 60-Unit Delivery, Less Waste, and Smarter Dosing@mrjoshua44 now you can sell

-
Reta + Elora?Olympia Code
AI Overview
The active coupon code for the Southern Aminos 30% off Olympia Weekend sale is peptideprice. -
Reta vs UBT251In clinical trial they used once-weekly injection
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/414122047_Safety_Pharmacokinetics_and_Pharmacodynamics_of_the_GLP-1GIPGCG_Receptor_Agonist_UBT251_Injection_A_Randomized_Placebo-Controlled_Phase_1a1b_StudyThe elimination half-life of standard unformulated semaglutide is approximately 7.5 hours in mice compared to roughly 160 to 183 hours (about 6.5 to 7.5 days) in humans
-
Reta vs UBT251Below is supposedly UBT251 molecular structure from patent https://patents.google.com/patent/CN117062618B/en noted in today's k-hole article https://krysia0430.substack.com/p/has-the-grey-market-worked-out-what
I expected much more differences
UBT251: Y-Aib-Q-G-T-αMeF-T-S-D-Y-S-I-αMeL-L-D-K-K(AEEAc-AEEAc-γGlu-CO(CH₂)₁₈COOH)-A-Q-Aib-A-F-I-E-Y-L-L-E-S-H-P-S-S-G-A-P-P-Ac3c-S-NH₂Reta: Y-Aib-Q-G-T-F-T-S-D-Y-S-I-αMeL-L-D-K-K(AEEA-γGlu-C20)-A-Q-Aib-A-F-I-E-Y-L-L-E-G-G-P-S-S-G-A-P-P-P-S-NH₂
It works better than reta. Here is some comparison found on internet

-
Eloralintide@Randy

Now 11.2 makes sense. -
Eloralintide -
Reta + Elora?@Randy Here dose is 3mg to 9mg
https://the-incretins.beehiiv.com/p/eloralintide-tirzepatide-bariatric-surgery-results -
Reta + Elora?@Randy Why 2 kits? Have you tried it already, and liked it?
Is Elora better than Cagri?