Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
S

STATIEEIGHT

@STATIEEIGHT
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
149
Topics
4
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
1

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Discussion: We Left Retatrutide in a Truck All Summer. Then We Tested It.
    S STATIEEIGHT

    And here’s me covering them up on my desk so the led’s don’t degrade them while I’m playing around with them 🤣

    Nice test 👍

    Peptide Discussion

  • Mail Call Resupply!
    S STATIEEIGHT

    @Dubbs
    Amazon
    If you search “Fantovo peptide” they will come up.
    There are a whole heap of different sizes, colours & configurations including silicone inserts for hydro peaks etc

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage researching pens cartridges filters

  • Mail Call Resupply!
    S STATIEEIGHT

    @Stevepep

    Nah - I haven’t got the patience to learn how to use one.

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage researching pens cartridges filters

  • Mail Call Resupply!
    S STATIEEIGHT

    IMG_9467.jpeg

    I cut out a few of the silicone risers in mine & 30ml vials of BAC water fit in perfectly.
    We also found we didn’t need 18 pre-filled cartridges.

    (Pic strategically arranged to simulate yours 🤣)

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage researching pens cartridges filters

  • Retatrutide The Mount Nose More Battle (Intranasal Reta).
    S STATIEEIGHT

    WTF?🤣🤣🤣

    Peptide Discussion

  • Beyond the Scale: What Has Reta or Tirz Changed for You?
    S STATIEEIGHT

    @denti
    Part of that is probably increased confidence - maybe due to the “virtual 2” increase” 🍆 thing?🤣

    Peptide Discussion

  • Beyond the Scale: What Has Reta or Tirz Changed for You?
    S STATIEEIGHT

    ResearchCat

    Divorce too? Damn Retas changing the world 🤣

    Peptide Discussion

  • Beyond the Scale: What Has Reta or Tirz Changed for You?
    S STATIEEIGHT

    PS
    Interesting Rogan podcast with a bit of this stuff in it “How Ozempic is rewiring the economy” Victoria’s Secret share prices up 300% because of Ozempic 🤣🙄

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Sl2sb8r17UU&pp=ugUEEgJlbg%3D%3D&ra=m

    Peptide Discussion

  • Just had to have it..
    S STATIEEIGHT

    @coondogesq

    Yeh - Ive got pretty much all of them nowadays apart from the V4 & 3 Ultras - but my in use ones are all now Convis/Gansulins - even my backups are all now autos and even all of those have 3D printed coloured covers etc 🤣

    I still keep buying more though 😬

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage pens researching

  • Beyond the Scale: What Has Reta or Tirz Changed for You?
    S STATIEEIGHT

    Funny you mention gaming - I’m not really a gamer but have played a shitty phone game I started playing with my kids 10+ years ago - haven’t played it for 6 months now.
    Other one is Coke - rarely touch it now - it’s been replaced by electrolytes 🤣 not because I have to - I actually prefer it now.

    Still punch darts 🚬 as hard as ever though.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Just had to have it..
    S STATIEEIGHT

    @mrjoshua44
    The sad thing is that I bet that most people on here that have been playing in this game for more than 6-12 months will have similar 🤣🤣🤣

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage pens researching

  • V4 pen and needle question
    S STATIEEIGHT

    That link takes me to 31G X 8mm but the needle size is irrelevant to the question you asked - choose whichever size you want - it is that base type that lets them be used in the concealed type pens.

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage

  • Pets on peptides. (PETides)
    S STATIEEIGHT

    @Juliano546

    Yeh - if I read this on the net & saw the vid I’d call bullshit to tell the truth especially in only 3 weeks but seeing it with my own eyes well……… 🤷‍♂️

    I think once she regains a bit of the muscle especially in her back legs she’s lost over the last couple of years she’ll only get better 🤞

    Peptide Discussion

  • Pets on peptides. (PETides)
    S STATIEEIGHT

    @Juliano546
    100% - before the acl’s she would routinely walk the fence line but for the last couple of years after the ops would only walk 5-10m past that concrete line to do her business then come back.

    The difference only 3 weeks in is pretty amazing.
    And every day now she goes further - I think she’s testing herself on what she’s found she can actually do again now.

    This is a dog that has slept under my arm every night for 17 years & in reality only has a couple years left in her so it literally brings a tear to my eye seeing her actually enjoying herself running just for fun again.
    She’s currently up to 7 laps in the morning now with each lap approximately 150-200m.

    Won’t say I didn’t shit myself more than for almost anything else I’ve done to myself or others giving her that 1st pin though but reasoned that the possible benefits at this point in her life was worth any possible risk.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Peptide Pens - Beginner starter kit?
    S STATIEEIGHT

    @DarkStar

    Hahahaha - I was thinking the same thing.

    I suppose if it works for you - go at it.👍

    I just got burnt back when I first started on pens & was paying $130AU per 10mg vial - combining 3X vials into 1X cartridge and blew the stopper out the arse losing the lot.

    Never want to do that again I can tell you🤣 which is why I harp on it a bit.

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage

  • Peptide Pens - Beginner starter kit?
    S STATIEEIGHT

    Watch this 10 times while your waiting
    And DO NOT forget the breather needle.
    https://x.com/PeptideCritic/status/2078970291414536585/video/1?s=61

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage

  • Pets on peptides. (PETides)
    S STATIEEIGHT

    I am officially a believer
    This is a nearly 17yo toy poodle/maltese terrier cross who despite her age was extremely lively until did both acl’s within a couple months of each other 2-3 years back which severely effected her just 3 weeks into KLOW.

    The change is nothing short of fucking miraculous.
    https://dai.ly/xb3ihoy

    Peptide Discussion

  • Remaining product in pen cartridge
    S STATIEEIGHT

    @Commander

    I only know this because I’ve been playing around with it for a while now - only actually pinning for a couple weeks though - ARA-290 has possibilities if it is blood flow/nerve related (only from what I’ve read) especially in diabetic related problems/macular degeneration.

    Im not using it for that reason but wear glasses so am interested if I notice any difference- I haven’t been doing very long but will post if I notice anything.
    Eyesight definitely improves with lowering of HbA1c though - I can personally vouch for that one.

    Something else to look into anyway - and add to your warchest maybe 🤣.

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage cartridges pens injection-device

  • Remaining product in pen cartridge
    S STATIEEIGHT

    Exactly - as long as the pen IS actually accurate & remains accurate- I’ve got to the point now where I keep a little test kit in an old sunglasses case jutting to test & show people how to as well as actually reconstitute etc before they start but just using tap water.

    I’ll be getting a stuffed rat 🐀 & starting a YouTube channel before long.🤣
    80985673682__B85D3B2E-A254-40DB-B9EC-348F6DCE5736.jpeg

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage cartridges pens injection-device

  • FDA approves Tirzepatide to reduce heart attacks/strokes
    S STATIEEIGHT

    @Eleanor

    Lily?

    Fuck Lily - I give my money to a Chinese geisha girl.

    Peptide Discussion glp2-t glp3-r researching
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups