Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
T

tncar1

@tncar1
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
11
Topics
0
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Peptides for allergies
    T tncar1

    @e_kantor2 I read a post from someone who says they took KPV and TA1 and got rid of their seasonal allergies. I'm planning to try it next spring when my itching eye allergies are generally out of control. if it just reduces the severity I'll be thrilled, because i can barely get outside without misery.

    Peptide Discussion

  • First progress post
    T tncar1

    that's awesome. I'm sure you are feeling better. I've lost 59 pds, 6 more to my goal weight. it's a great feeling if you have battled your weight for years.

    Results & Lifestyle glp2-t progress-log

  • Nasal Spray
    T tncar1

    @Mydogdaryl423
    I hope it's OK to share the link. https://youtu.be/-5clQtZa-dE?is=FB9z6B8Patz0TWB-

    Peptide Discussion semax selank side-effects beginner-question

  • Nasal Spray
    T tncar1

    @cc4part41 I just made a second nasal spray with my semax/ selank. I watched a couple of videos and found a calculator for nasal sprays. I bought glass spray bottles off Amazon. my semax and selank were bought separate, I reconstituted both (10mg) vials with 1 ml BAC. the benzyl alcohol in BAC is antimicrobial so it helps preserve your spray, but it will burn the sinuses if that's all you use. i took 5 mg (half the vial) from each pep and put it in the nasal spray bottle. the bottles can be washed with hot soapy water and let dry. no need to sterilize. i then add 5 ml saline solution which I bought on Amazon. I do one to two sprays per nostril, getting approximately 250-350 mcg of the combined peps. keep it in the fridge like other reconstituted peps. I'm using this for my adult adhd, and it has been great for my focus on daily tasks. I have used dsip in a spray, as well as pinealon.

    Peptide Discussion semax selank side-effects beginner-question

  • YouTube did clean house, and it sucks.
    T tncar1

    these people buy what their influencers tell them to, but they get no guidance on how to use anything. i will take a moment to answer their questions, because it will only take a few of them with injuries from misuse of dosing, needles, etc to make the guvment crack head down and then it would hard for everybody. you have to put up with the dweebs at the gym, so now we have them online. i think JFK is at least partly responsible for the grey market being mostly ignored. I'm convinced he's a user of peps. what we don't need is attention, so go answer the idiots questions before they hurt themselves. the plus side side is that if they dont get immediate results, they'll lose interest and move on to the next influencer trend.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Finding Semax and Selank Nasal spray
    T tncar1

    I had read that it can cross the blood/ brain barrier through nasal spray, so thought that could help reduce pinning.

    Peptide Discussion selank semax researching

  • Pinealon
    T tncar1

    @gym.rat I made my own nasal spray. I use brown glass bottles for daytime, blue for night. I have dsip, semax/selank, and pinealon in nasal sprays.

    Peptide Discussion pinealon

  • Anyone research SLU-PPP?
    T tncar1

    @michaelatherley I got slupp and tesofensine pills from solid peptides. teso helps with adhd symptoms. both speed up metabolism. i am taking a break from both because they can and will cause insomnia. i took them for 6 weeks, when I resume i will be cutting the teso pills in half and taking every other day. i will probably start taking slupp on alternate days. I'm currently testing semax/ selank and pinealon nasal sprays for adhd.

    Peptide Discussion researching slu-pp-332-tablets

  • Finding Semax and Selank Nasal spray
    T tncar1

    @iMemphis18 I ordered them separately and mixed my own nasal spray. I made another with dsip. if you need some info I saved the links for mixing, as well as a calculator for nasal sprays. I made a pinealon spray I use after my semax/selank every morning.

    Peptide Discussion selank semax researching

  • The Tri-healing protocol for Shoulder and Knee: the tale of 2 lab rats
    T tncar1

    do you have any update on subject #2. I have subject with both the shoulder and the knee issues. he's been told he needs a knee replacement and shoulder replacement, but that he's still "too young". so he wants to try and improve quality of life now, rather than waiting until the doctor decides he's old enough.

    Results & Lifestyle cartalax bpc-157 tb-500

  • EZ Peptides User Review: Great prices, fast shipping
    T tncar1

    I agree with you. ez-peptides has been good to work with.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders ez-peptides review mots-c
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups